If Trump Had Won

If Trump had won, democrats and China would be releasing even more Covid and complaining about how bad the vaccines are for people

Every time you start typing, another nonsensical conspiracy theory is born.

WOW!
I had NO idea Floyd61 possessed the power of creation!!!

giphy.gif
You are young and still have lots to learn so sit down and take notes.

You think I'm YOUNG???

tenor.gif

If Trump lost he would try to steal the election, file frivolous lawsuits in conservative courts, pressure local election officials to overturn the results, demand his Vice President refuse to certify the results and send an angry mob to attack the Capitol

Oh wait......he did that
And everything in the food stores would be cheaper and gasoline would be $2 a gallon.
Not according to the capitalist who own the means of production since they control the supply of the demanded products.
Oh yeah, for sure. The reason everything is increasing in Price since Biden took over is because of those damn greedy capitalists, huh. Idiot.

If Trump had won, democrats and China would be releasing even more Covid and complaining about how bad the vaccines are for people

WOW!

giphy.gif

You think I'm YOUNG???

tenor.gif
You ain't dead so yer young.

If Trump lost he would try to steal the election, file frivolous lawsuits in conservative courts, pressure local election officials to overturn the results, demand his Vice President refuse to certify the results and send an angry mob to attack the Capitol

Oh wait......he did that
And everything in the food stores would be cheaper and gasoline would be $2 a gallon.
Not according to the capitalist who own the means of production since they control the supply of the demanded products.
Oh yeah, for sure. The reason everything is increasing in Price since Biden took over is because of those damn greedy capitalists, huh. Idiot.
Prices increase during Trump, yet I know you won't admit it or accept it...

Do not quit yer day job to become a psychic.
May I describe you as an EXOTIC DANCER ?
I don't care, but it has nothing to do with prognostication of a hypothetical political situation.
it would work in court------as opposed to MOONIE

I don't care, but it has nothing to do with prognostication of a hypothetical political situation.
Then go to court and do it.

WOW!

giphy.gif

You think I'm YOUNG???

tenor.gif

Now THATS the best point you've ever made!!!

full

WOW!

giphy.gif

You think I'm YOUNG???

tenor.gif

full
Not really I made this one also..
medium_SMG00161891.jpg

I am not a lawyer-----call your local BAR people

WOW!

giphy.gif

You think I'm YOUNG???

tenor.gif

full
Not really I made this one also..
medium_SMG00161891.jpg
OH............a wise guy eh?????

tumblr_mcdov5ooiB1rxtndno1_400.gifv

Oh wait......he did that
and Mexico would pay for the wall
Yep, and there wouldn't be a crisis at the border like there is now. Keep going.
I donot see a crisis
Nobody s dying

COVID was a crisis......Trump dismissed it

Oh wait......he did that
UNNECESSARY trade wars will do that

Oh wait......he did that
UNNECESSARY trade wars will do that
And massive tariffs to punish the consumer that did nothing wrong...

Lawyers do have a bar...

Lawyers do have a bar...
yes-----and a bottle in the hip pocket

Oh wait......he did that
This is a joke, right?

Forum List

Back