🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

If Trump has no chance to be the GOP nominee or even win ... why is the MSM against him?

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
You'd think that these "professional" knowledgeable pundits of the MSM especially would not have any fear of Trump. I mean for the Boston Globe this early to come out lampooning a Trump Presidency...why?
You'd think if Trump was not a factor they'd be encouraging Trump to run not discouraging voters.
The same with the GOP establishment. My goodness. If Trump can't win in the primaries how can he possibly win the election? I mean all the polls show Hillary beating trump in the national election.
Why the fear of an individual that from all their prognostications will NOT win. Why the effort to dissuade primary voters?
What these pundits these biased MSM experts keep forgetting is people like me are on to their biased opinions. We know after 85% of the MSM donated to Obama in 2008 and wrote the vast majority of news stories favoring Obama in 2012... they are afraid that Hillary will be beat.
So come on you pundits! You biased MSM keep it up as you are doing what ever teenage girl's parents do when they tell her you will NOT see that boy!
Thanks for the encouragement MSM. You are once again proving your ignorance and bias!
DRUDGE REPORT 2016®
Screen Shot 2016-04-10 at 6.32.32 AM.png

Your premise is flawed on two counts.

The first is that the Mainstream Media is "denouncing Trump". IN fact, the MSM is the one largely promoting him by giving him shitloads of free air time because he is good for ratings. This is like Howard Beale from Network come to life. They know he's crazy, but he's good for ratings.

The second problem with your premise is that the media shouldn't denounce him because he has no chance. No, the media SHOULD denounce him because he spews racist, misogynistic, and nativist shit every time he opens his pie hole.

Your premise is flawed on two counts.

The first is that the Mainstream Media is "denouncing Trump". IN fact, the MSM is the one largely promoting him by giving him shitloads of free air time because he is good for ratings. This is like Howard Beale from Network come to life. They know he's crazy, but he's good for ratings.

The second problem with your premise is that the media shouldn't denounce him because he has no chance. No, the media SHOULD denounce him because he spews racist, misogynistic, and nativist shit every time he opens his pie hole.

YOU agree then! The MSM by promoting negative articles such as the Globe phony story is really helping as I pointed out!
The MSM like you don't like Trump because he is not afraid of being "politically incorrect" which has been going on for far to long!
As far as a "racist" where do you get that from... MSM reporting? Are they saying Trump is a "racist"?
Evidently you don't know it but Trump like me love our "legal immigrants"... Trump his wife , me, my daughter-in-law who as Trump and the rest of us
know obviously love America to become legal citizens... unlike idiots like you that think Trump and millions like me hate immigrants... a meme fostered by
MSM. Trump like me and millions love "LEGAL Immigrants"!
But idiots like you and the MSM keep inflaming hatred of people like Trump and me by saying we "hate immigrants"!
Nativist shit? Of course we are! Unlike idiots like you we are very proud of America! We KNOW through the shed blood
of Americans the WORLD wants to come to the USA for opportunities that idiots like you have NO idea the USA offers!
These "legal immigrants" give up their own world to become Americans... FIRST! Not "africa-americans, "irish-Americans"
but English speaking Americans who love the freedom to become Americans.
That is what us "nativists" like Trump believe and idiots like you don't love America...LEAVE IT!

The MSM needs to take Trump out before he lays into Hillary and does some real damage.

Another fallacy .

People don't like him because of "political correctness " whatever that means .

People don't want him for reasons people don't like whatever candidate .

Forum List

Back