If Trump is so sure that COVID is no big deal, then why is he getting tested frequently for it?

He wants to reopen the economy and, pathetically, says he wants people to rebel against their states’ orders. Despite this, he is a paranoid pussy who demands testing for himself and his inner circle.

But hey, probably by next week he’ll contradict himself like he ALWAYS does. Either because he’s a senile fucking moron, or because he is too much of a pussy to be consistent in his messaging.

You're just getting pissy and filling your diaper because people actually care about the President, but they don't give a flying fuck about you.

I'd suggest you get used to that...
Lol luckily only morons like the president. I think I’m okay.

If Hillary had won, would you want her tested every day?

Of course you would.

It has to do with the office, not the person...
Lol yep. Gotta pivot to Hillary. It’s the go-to republican debate strategy I guess. Man you people are obsessed with this woman.

I dont mind the president gets tested. My point is his hypocrisy. Overall testing in the US is way behind and yet this fucking idiot is telling everyone to defy state orders thus putting themselves and others at risk. It’s so stupid.

whatever happened to ' anybody who wants a test, can get one'?

oh ya, it's cause donny is a fucking liar.

You need a diaper change...

oh-snap-when-you-cop-some-new-boohooman-threads-and-31158346.png

He wants to reopen the economy and, pathetically, says he wants people to rebel against their states’ orders. Despite this, he is a paranoid pussy who demands testing for himself and his inner circle.

But hey, probably by next week he’ll contradict himself like he ALWAYS does. Either because he’s a senile fucking moron, or because he is too much of a pussy to be consistent in his messaging.

You're just getting pissy and filling your diaper because people actually care about the President, but they don't give a flying fuck about you.

it's pathetic that you think donny cares about y-o-u.

Huh.

See, I never said a word about whether or not I think the President cares about me, so all you're doing is proving what an ignorant little fuck you are...
playtime has not held a job for 30 years. She is the epitome of a Leftist parasite. She has severe TDS and hates it when her posts receive a thumbs down.

Wait...testing don't keep you from getting the virus. You keep telling us that

Why is he wasting tests then?
Because he is over 70 and we have treatments that work if you apply them early, you fat idiot, Herr Lesh.
But but... you keep telling us that testing is a waste of time. We’re you lying

you fucking asshole
I said mass testing is a waste of time as you have to do it daily. As the POTUS, Trump does that anyway. Do we also fly on a private jet with special security guards? No. POTUS is a different animal obviously. Learn to read, Herr Lesh.
Ohhh I see. Good for the goose but not the gander
Scumbag

View attachment 333655View attachment 333655View attachment 333655
1588972253650.png
1588972258270.png
1588972260064.png

But hey, probably by next week he’ll contract himself like he ALWAYS does. Either because he’s a senile fucking moron, or because he is too much of a pussy to be consistent in his messaging.

Because Donald is a lying sack of s**t who wants everyone else to die
Our culture has been transitioned to lies. Larger and larger city, state and federal governments with more and more power causes this. Lying and corruption has been around a long time in history. But controlling voters with accusations and destruction has been a hallmark of Progs for many decades and has engulfed Repubs to some degree. The Democratic Party is not that anymore. It needs to separate from the Progs and be what it was.

The nation has taken steps and spent more in relief than it has ever done in its entire history.

Clearly no one with any power thinks this is 'no big deal.'

Huh.

See, I never said a word about whether or not I think the President cares about me, so all you're doing is proving what an ignorant little fuck you are...
playtime has not held a job for 30 years. She is the epitome of a Leftist parasite. She has severe TDS and hates it when her posts receive a thumbs down.

:heehee:

Screenshot_2020-05-08 If Trump is so sure that COVID is no big deal, then why is he getting te...png

betasayswhat? :spinner:

Huh.

:heehee:

View attachment 333674

betasayswhat? :spinner:
Post more. #1 is within reach. Don’t be lazy.

Looks like a cluster in the White House.

I wonder if Trump will change his mind about things if he gets it the way Boris Johnson did

As COVID runs rampant through the White House, if Trump get it and ends up the ICU, then Pense takes over.

If Pense gets it & ends up in the ICU, Pelosi takes over.

But hey, probably by next week he’ll contract himself like he ALWAYS does. Either because he’s a senile fucking moron, or because he is too much of a pussy to be consistent in his messaging.
Because he's the President of the United States you deranged idiot!
Right your dumbass and the simpletons like you are willing to put yourselves and others in danger for your dear leader. Got it. Man this cult worship is extraordinary!

^^^^

What a turd ball..what country do you live in Sweeden ?

And it's almost memorial day weekend for Christ sake.

shutterstock_1083658952.12.jpg

That's because he's part some of the groups most severely effected, over 65, obese, etc. Don't know about bone spurs, but I'm sure his doctor will give him a note. All this testing is the result of his biggest concern, HIMSELF.

Wanna bet that they're doing contact tracing because of these infections to find out where the virus is coming from and who else might get it?

Wanna bet that they'll try to keep that secret?

Wanna bet that they're doing contact tracing because of these infections to find out where the virus is coming from and who else might get it?

Of course they're doing that. Why shouldn't they?

Wanna bet that they'll try to keep that secret?

Those who need to be notified will be...

Did it escape every one that no one is sick. This testing has got to stop. It's turning into a weapon. Boris Johnson had no more than a bad cold.

Stop the insanity.

Did it escape every one that no one is sick. This testing has got to stop. It's turning into a weapon. Boris Johnson had no more than a bad cold.

Stop the insanity.

um --- wrong.

U.K.'s Boris Johnson says doctors prepared to announce his death as he fought COVID-19
May 3, 2020, 10:03 AM UTC
By Yuliya Talmazan

Johnson said he was "in denial" and he initially brushed off the seriousness of the situation when he tested positive for the virus in late March.

LONDON — U.K. Prime Minister Boris Johnson has revealed that doctors prepared to announce his death as he battled coronavirus, ending up in intensive care, last month.
Johnson said that he was given “litres and litres of oxygen” to keep him alive as he recounted his life-or-death experience with the virus
U.K.’s Boris Johnson says doctors prepared to announce his death as he fought COVID-19

Of course they are. That's how you DEAL with pandemics. That's how South Korea managed it. We need to do that on a NATIONAL basis

What's got to stop are the lies...like the above in bold

Of course they are. That's how you DEAL with pandemics. That's how South Korea managed it. We need to do that on a NATIONAL basis

What's got to stop are the lies...like the above in bold
Can't let the truth sneak ou.

Why is the OP inserting words into Trump's mouth? If he thought it wasn't a big deal, why would he have almost daily conference on it?

Forum List

Back