If Trump is so sure that COVID is no big deal, then why is he getting tested frequently for it?

Wait...testing don't keep you from getting the virus. You keep telling us that

Why is he wasting tests then?
Because he is over 70 and we have treatments that work if you apply them early, you fat idiot, Herr Lesh.
But but... you keep telling us that testing is a waste of time. We’re you lying

you fucking asshole
I said mass testing is a waste of time as you have to do it daily. As the POTUS, Trump does that anyway. Do we also fly on a private jet with special security guards? No. POTUS is a different animal obviously. Learn to read, Herr Lesh.
Ohhh I see. Good for the goose but not the gander
Scumbag
It's always that way with the wealthy. It's why celebrities and professional athletes can get testing and the rest of us cannot.

Trump does not need daily testing. He needs to follow social distancing rules and wear a mask like the rest of us. If he does that, he will be fine. Right now he should quarantine for 14 days.

He should lead by example, but he is truly a scumbag.
He is the POTUS! He has trained SS to jump in front of bullets for him. It is false to conflate him to Tom Hanks. Stop it. He is doing what the MDs tell him to do. Damned if he does and damned if he doesn't. Scumbag? That would be Adam Schiff.
The MDs have also said we need widespread testing. So have the epidemiologists. Scumbag Trump claims we don't.

He should lead by example, or get the fucking widespread testing figured out. Pathetic.

If he wasn’t getting tested would you bitch and complain about that as well? Rhetorical question we all know you would.
I would not. Trump wants the country to open and we should all just deal with the consequences. Without adequate testing, without effective therapies, without a vaccine. He should do the same and forego any testing.

Lead by example.
Sit home like a coward. Virus kills cowards.

You've got it backwards, as usual. Tests are for cowards. We don't need no stinking tests and neither does Trump.

Speaking of cowards and snowflakes, I'm not the one freaking-the-fuck-out over having to stay home for a couple of months.
If you can afford to stay home for a couple of months with no steady income good for you just remember not everyone can.

Staying home for a couple of months is par for the course with millennial libs like that who live in their parents' basement playing X-Box 24/7.
That may work for your millennial moochers. My own Millennial superstars are both essential workers and both still working their normal full-time jobs. And we don't have basements in SoCal, silly.

I always wonder at the GOPhers who constantly bawl about the Millennials. What happened to your parenting skills? Did you abdicate? Why did your Millennials turn out so rotten?
Public education waves hand frantically
My kids both went to public schools, both still working their normal full-time jobs making a good living in San Diego.

Perhaps you shouldn't have depended on your school system's lousy teachers to raise your children. Maybe you should have participated in your children's education a little bit yourself. Or was that just too hard?

Do you really think public school teachers are responsible for raising your spawn? We barely pay them a living wage.
What makes you think my kids want to public schools?
Is it perhaps that you can't refute how shit they are so you bring my kids into the discussion as a diversion?

Pathetic
Okie-dokie then. Let's talk about the the Millennial bawlers in general. What makes you think public education is responsible for the Millennials you believe are failures?

Parents are responsible for raising their children, not public schools.

I think you're just butt-hurt that young people don't share the 'support the wealthy at all costs because they need our protection' mentality of the old fart GOPhers.
I agree it is parents. But good parents allow kids to make their own choices not force them to believe in PC correctness and overall Leftist ideology of intolerance.
My kids are intolerant of hate.

I taught them that. So go fuck yourself.

Edit: Actually at this point my healthcare worker does hate Trump. With a passion. The other one is not into politics.

Wait...testing don't keep you from getting the virus. You keep telling us that

Why is he wasting tests then?
Because he is over 70 and we have treatments that work if you apply them early, you fat idiot, Herr Lesh.
But but... you keep telling us that testing is a waste of time. We’re you lying

you fucking asshole
I said mass testing is a waste of time as you have to do it daily. As the POTUS, Trump does that anyway. Do we also fly on a private jet with special security guards? No. POTUS is a different animal obviously. Learn to read, Herr Lesh.
Ohhh I see. Good for the goose but not the gander
Scumbag
It's always that way with the wealthy. It's why celebrities and professional athletes can get testing and the rest of us cannot.

Trump does not need daily testing. He needs to follow social distancing rules and wear a mask like the rest of us. If he does that, he will be fine. Right now he should quarantine for 14 days.

He should lead by example, but he is truly a scumbag.
He is the POTUS! He has trained SS to jump in front of bullets for him. It is false to conflate him to Tom Hanks. Stop it. He is doing what the MDs tell him to do. Damned if he does and damned if he doesn't. Scumbag? That would be Adam Schiff.
The MDs have also said we need widespread testing. So have the epidemiologists. Scumbag Trump claims we don't.

He should lead by example, or get the fucking widespread testing figured out. Pathetic.
No. MDs are split as are epidemiologists.

Testing is fruitless. I disagree, I am sorry.

If he wasn’t getting tested would you bitch and complain about that as well? Rhetorical question we all know you would.
I would not. Trump wants the country to open and we should all just deal with the consequences. Without adequate testing, without effective therapies, without a vaccine. He should do the same and forego any testing.

Lead by example.

You've got it backwards, as usual. Tests are for cowards. We don't need no stinking tests and neither does Trump.

Speaking of cowards and snowflakes, I'm not the one freaking-the-fuck-out over having to stay home for a couple of months.
If you can afford to stay home for a couple of months with no steady income good for you just remember not everyone can.

Staying home for a couple of months is par for the course with millennial libs like that who live in their parents' basement playing X-Box 24/7.
That may work for your millennial moochers. My own Millennial superstars are both essential workers and both still working their normal full-time jobs. And we don't have basements in SoCal, silly.

I always wonder at the GOPhers who constantly bawl about the Millennials. What happened to your parenting skills? Did you abdicate? Why did your Millennials turn out so rotten?
My kids both went to public schools, both still working their normal full-time jobs making a good living in San Diego.

Perhaps you shouldn't have depended on your school system's lousy teachers to raise your children. Maybe you should have participated in your children's education a little bit yourself. Or was that just too hard?

Do you really think public school teachers are responsible for raising your spawn? We barely pay them a living wage.
Is it perhaps that you can't refute how shit they are so you bring my kids into the discussion as a diversion?

Pathetic
Okie-dokie then. Let's talk about the the Millennial bawlers in general. What makes you think public education is responsible for the Millennials you believe are failures?

I think you're just butt-hurt that young people don't share the 'support the wealthy at all costs because they need our protection' mentality of the old fart GOPhers.
I agree it is parents. But good parents allow kids to make their own choices not force them to believe in PC correctness and overall Leftist ideology of intolerance.

I was not speaking to you but in general and if they take after you, no they are not. Did my post really illicit a "Fuck yourself" response? Think about it.

Lead by example.

Pathetic

I was not speaking to you but in general and if they take after you, no they are not. Did my post really illicit a "Fuck yourself" response? Think about it.
Actually you caught it before the edit.

Lead by example.

Pathetic

Caught what?

Lead by example.

Pathetic

my kid was taught lying brought on extended cases of solitary confinement and a RED ASS

He wants to reopen the economy and, pathetically, says he wants people to rebel against their states’ orders. Despite this, he is a paranoid pussy who demands testing for himself and his inner circle.

But hey, probably by next week he’ll contradict himself like he ALWAYS does. Either because he’s a senile fucking moron, or because he is too much of a pussy to be consistent in his messaging.

You're just getting pissy and filling your diaper because people actually care about the President, but they don't give a flying fuck about you.

I'd suggest you get used to that...
Lol luckily only morons like the president. I think I’m okay.

If Hillary had won, would you want her tested every day?

Of course you would.

It has to do with the office, not the person...

Lead by example.

Pathetic

Healthcare workers and scientist are just one piece of the puzzle. There is also the economy that impacts EVERYONE. Why not follow the Sweden model over the next 90 days and see how they compare to France, Italy, Spain, UK and the US and gauge COVID deaths %wise as well as economic impact. My theory is that the %s will be about the same but the economy in Sweden will be much better.

I could be wrong but only time will tell.

Lead by example.

Pathetic

my kid was taught lying brought on extended cases of solitary confinement and a RED ASS
You tough guy you, beating up your kids...

He wants to reopen the economy and, pathetically, says he wants people to rebel against their states’ orders. Despite this, he is a paranoid pussy who demands testing for himself and his inner circle.

But hey, probably by next week he’ll contract himself like he ALWAYS does. Either because he’s a senile fucking moron, or because he is too much of a pussy to be consistent in his messaging.

He's the president and the leader of the free would you hopeless fucking idiot.

Then why isn't he also being tested for the flu? I mean since it's the real killer and all.

But hey, probably by next week he’ll contradict himself like he ALWAYS does. Either because he’s a senile fucking moron, or because he is too much of a pussy to be consistent in his messaging.

You're just getting pissy and filling your diaper because people actually care about the President, but they don't give a flying fuck about you.

Of course you would.

Lol yep. Gotta pivot to Hillary. It’s the go-to republican debate strategy I guess. Man you people are obsessed with this woman.

I dont mind the president gets tested. My point is his hypocrisy. Overall testing in the US is way behind and yet this fucking idiot is telling everyone to defy state orders thus putting themselves and others at risk. It’s so stupid.

But hey, probably by next week he’ll contract himself like he ALWAYS does. Either because he’s a senile fucking moron, or because he is too much of a pussy to be consistent in his messaging.
Because he's the President of the United States you deranged idiot!
Right your dumbass and the simpletons like you are willing to put yourselves and others in danger for your dear leader. Got it. Man this cult worship is extraordinary!

What needs to be done at this point is to dedicate most efforts to protecting the most vulnerable. Unlike what the clown in New York did.

It's not so much about this ECONOMY your talking about. The real economy is peoples lives linked to the jobs and businesses they are involved with or own. Sitting at home and getting diabetes because your stuffing your face with pop up biscuits and whip creme, when you cant even go to the hospital for testing, because geniuses decided its a good idea to keep hospitals closed.... is Not a good plan. And the examples go on and on of the damage done by the longer we sit it out.
You still like to eat right? Well, break that supply chain in the wrong way and people are going to starve. Trump is right to look at the larger picture.
I dont know about you, but I dont want to be a nation of cowards. I still go to work every day, and take precautions.
Protect the elderly and dont give them a death sentence like Cuomo did. theres a start for you.
I think they are actively trying to kill off the seniors. The idiots in NM did the same thing. Moved healthy seniors in COVID free facilities to facilities that previously tested positive. That flies in the face of common sense. Which means they did it on purpose.

Right. I just cant understand it.

ALL THIS CRAP ABOUT SOCIAL DISTANCING, and they go and blow it by sending infected people into nursing homes anyway. What was that empty hospital ship for?
Thats a great example of the foolishness of these one size fits all decrees. Thank God Cuomo was not President of the United States and did the same thing on a larger scale. And he damn well would Not have curbed flights from China as soon as Trump did.

Lead by example.

Pathetic

my kid didnt turn out to be a lying pos like you

Right your dumbass and the simpletons like you are willing to put yourselves and others in danger for your dear leader. Got it. Man this cult worship is extraordinary!

How does it feel to live in fear all the time?

fear has nothing to do with it U DIPSHIT -

ITS CALLED BEATING THE ENEMY - THE VIRUS.

rw's got to be the dumbest fuks on the planet
Do you know how many viruses i have beaten in my life? More than your pansy liberal ass. When you are in the military you suck it up and press onward, while you liberals just suck and press each other's groin...
Lol this false sense of manliness and toughness you have is so incredibly pathetic. Deep down we all know you’re insecure.
False sense of manliness.....Bwaahhhhaaaaaaaa...Deep down you are just another pajama boy.....

....................................................ex military man.............................................................................................you...........................
View attachment 333379
Lol think what you want about me. You’re just so full of shit. See a real man doesn’t feel the need to gloat about being tough. They just are. Their personalities speak for themselves. A deep down wuss like you feels the need to make the claim. Trump is another example of this. He’s an obvious whiny little bitch but he desperately wants us all to think otherwise.
I am not so full of shit, you are, who is a flaming fudge packer who shares in the delight of another man's smelly excrement. You are a perfect specimen of the Feminazi movement that a long time ago, decided that men should be more like women because then there wouldnt be so much war. Instead we have crazy lunatic lefties out there killing young kids because those guys are so fucked up in the brain. Crazies should be locked up in a rubber room, like you, but alas, Jimmy Carter's liberal compassion ended up allow insane people to walk amongst US.
Lol just for the record, it’s you who keeps bringing up gay sex and shit - not me.

Oh so now I’m a feminazi huh? You’re just throwing any random caricatures you can at me and hoping they stick I guess lol. What a maroon. Am I talking to an 8th grader right now? Be honest.
I wasnt the one who had a sympathy post looking for someone to agree with your immoral lifestyle, then you go on a rampage against me, because like the pajama boy you are, you just cant stand a real man, who loves women over your sorry ass. Go poke another hairy shit hole, and have a fun time

Lead by example.

Pathetic

Healthcare workers and scientist are just one piece of the puzzle. There is also the economy that impacts EVERYONE. Why not follow the Sweden model over the next 90 days and see how they compare to France, Italy, Spain, UK and the US and gauge COVID deaths %wise as well as economic impact. My theory is that the %s will be about the same but the economy in Sweden will be much better.

I could be wrong but only time will tell.
Sweden policy was based on their hospital capacity.
We have lower hospital capacity because we have a profit based system.

How does it feel to live in fear all the time?

fear has nothing to do with it U DIPSHIT -

ITS CALLED BEATING THE ENEMY - THE VIRUS.

rw's got to be the dumbest fuks on the planet
Do you know how many viruses i have beaten in my life? More than your pansy liberal ass. When you are in the military you suck it up and press onward, while you liberals just suck and press each other's groin...
Lol this false sense of manliness and toughness you have is so incredibly pathetic. Deep down we all know you’re insecure.
False sense of manliness.....Bwaahhhhaaaaaaaa...Deep down you are just another pajama boy.....

....................................................ex military man.............................................................................................you...........................
View attachment 333379
Lol think what you want about me. You’re just so full of shit. See a real man doesn’t feel the need to gloat about being tough. They just are. Their personalities speak for themselves. A deep down wuss like you feels the need to make the claim. Trump is another example of this. He’s an obvious whiny little bitch but he desperately wants us all to think otherwise.
I am not so full of shit, you are, who is a flaming fudge packer who shares in the delight of another man's smelly excrement. You are a perfect specimen of the Feminazi movement that a long time ago, decided that men should be more like women because then there wouldnt be so much war. Instead we have crazy lunatic lefties out there killing young kids because those guys are so fucked up in the brain. Crazies should be locked up in a rubber room, like you, but alas, Jimmy Carter's liberal compassion ended up allow insane people to walk amongst US.
Lol just for the record, it’s you who keeps bringing up gay sex and shit - not me.

Oh so now I’m a feminazi huh? You’re just throwing any random caricatures you can at me and hoping they stick I guess lol. What a maroon. Am I talking to an 8th grader right now? Be honest.
I wasnt the one who had a sympathy post looking for someone to agree with your immoral lifestyle, then you go on a rampage against me, because like the pajama boy you are, you just cant stand a real man, who loves women over your sorry ass. Go poke another hairy shit hole, and have a fun time
Lol it’s funny how vivid and descriptive you are about my penis. It’s weird too.

Lead by example.

Pathetic

my kid didnt turn out to be a lying pos like you
My kids dont hate anyone, but they wont accept an immoral lifestyle as normal. Sorry dude it is you guys who hate anyone who doesnt tow the party line.

tolerance.jpg

Of course you would.

Lol yep. Gotta pivot to Hillary. It’s the go-to republican debate strategy I guess. Man you people are obsessed with this woman.

I dont mind the president gets tested. My point is his hypocrisy. Overall testing in the US is way behind and yet this fucking idiot is telling everyone to defy state orders thus putting themselves and others at risk. It’s so stupid.

Of course I'll ask you about Hillary, simply because your hatred of Trump is obvious.

I don't care what party the President is a member of. I want the President tested daily.

Why don't you?

Forum List

Back