If Trump is so sure that COVID is no big deal, then why is he getting tested frequently for it?

He wants to reopen the economy and, pathetically, says he wants people to rebel against their states’ orders. Despite this, he is a paranoid pussy who demands testing for himself and his inner circle.

But hey, probably by next week he’ll contract himself like he ALWAYS does. Either because he’s a senile fucking moron, or because he is too much of a pussy to be consistent in his messaging.
Because he's the President of the United States you deranged idiot!
Right your dumbass and the simpletons like you are willing to put yourselves and others in danger for your dear leader. Got it. Man this cult worship is extraordinary!

How does it feel to live in fear all the time?

fear has nothing to do with it U DIPSHIT -

ITS CALLED BEATING THE ENEMY - THE VIRUS.

rw's got to be the dumbest fuks on the planet
Do you know how many viruses i have beaten in my life? More than your pansy liberal ass. When you are in the military you suck it up and press onward, while you liberals just suck and press each other's groin...
Lol this false sense of manliness and toughness you have is so incredibly pathetic. Deep down we all know you’re insecure.
False sense of manliness.....Bwaahhhhaaaaaaaa...Deep down you are just another pajama boy.....

....................................................ex military man.............................................................................................you...........................
View attachment 333379
Lol think what you want about me. You’re just so full of shit. See a real man doesn’t feel the need to gloat about being tough. They just are. Their personalities speak for themselves. A deep down wuss like you feels the need to make the claim. Trump is another example of this. He’s an obvious whiny little bitch but he desperately wants us all to think otherwise.

^^^ so refreshing to see critical thinking in action.

He wants to reopen the economy and, pathetically, says he wants people to rebel against their states’ orders. Despite this, he is a paranoid pussy who demands testing for himself and his inner circle.

But hey, probably by next week he’ll contract himself like he ALWAYS does. Either because he’s a senile fucking moron, or because he is too much of a pussy to be consistent in his messaging.
Right your dumbass and the simpletons like you are willing to put yourselves and others in danger for your dear leader. Got it. Man this cult worship is extraordinary!

Do you know how many viruses i have beaten in my life? More than your pansy liberal ass. When you are in the military you suck it up and press onward, while you liberals just suck and press each other's groin...
Lol this false sense of manliness and toughness you have is so incredibly pathetic. Deep down we all know you’re insecure.
False sense of manliness.....Bwaahhhhaaaaaaaa...Deep down you are just another pajama boy.....

....................................................ex military man.............................................................................................you...........................
View attachment 333379
Lol think what you want about me. You’re just so full of shit. See a real man doesn’t feel the need to gloat about being tough. They just are. Their personalities speak for themselves. A deep down wuss like you feels the need to make the claim. Trump is another example of this. He’s an obvious whiny little bitch but he desperately wants us all to think otherwise.
Fake news, queer.

^^^ fake news ^^^

View attachment 333379
I am not so full of shit, you are, who is a flaming fudge packer who shares in the delight of another man's smelly excrement. You are a perfect specimen of the Feminazi movement that a long time ago, decided that men should be more like women because then there wouldnt be so much war. Instead we have crazy lunatic lefties out there killing young kids because those guys are so fucked up in the brain. Crazies should be locked up in a rubber room, like you, but alas, Jimmy Carter's liberal compassion ended up allow insane people to walk amongst US.

But hey, probably by next week he’ll contradict himself like he ALWAYS does. Either because he’s a senile fucking moron, or because he is too much of a pussy to be consistent in his messaging.

Trump is all over the place when it comes to testing. It is his usual mantra. He has no core beliefs, and he likes to please everyone.

Widespread testing “isn’t necessary, but would be a good thing to have” before the economy reopens, Trump said. Well, that has been largely forgotten.

On March 30th, Trump told governors on a conference call that he had not “heard about testing in weeks,” suggesting that a chronic lack of kits to screen people for the coronavirus was no longer a problem.

Later, he said, “We’ve tested more now than any nation in the world. We’ve got these great tests and we’re coming out with a faster one this week.”

One of Trump's personal valets, who works in the West Wing serving the President his meals, among other duties, has tested positive for the coronavirus.

First, Trump says he has had "very little contact, personal contact, with this gentleman." But, then, we don't know what to believe with this President.

Then, he says, "testing is not a perfect art." Huh?

"So we test once a week. Now we're going to go testing once a day," he said during an Oval Office photo opportunity with Texas Gov. Greg Abbott. "But even when you test once a day, somebody could — something happens where they catch something."
icon_eek.gif

There is something wrong with this guy.
So why the fuck would you test someone who isnt infected? Oh yeah, you guys love to waste money, like Cuomo did by giving away his ventilators before the Wuhan Virus hit, or Nancy Pelosi and Adam Shitface who had countless investigations costing millions that could of gone to personal protective equipment. Want to talk about morons, just look at the Democrap Party and what they didnt do for the United States.....

are you seriously THAT ignorant? you don't KNOW if you are infected - if you are asymptomatic - & the only way to know is to be tested.

asymptomatic does NOT mean you are not infected. you can be shedding your coronakooties to everyone within your orbit - from a stranger at the super market that you are close enough to breathe on, to the people you live with.
I have been walking around Floor E Da for months now trying to find that evasive Virus from Wuhan China. No masks, when i go into stores like Wal Mart, Sam's or other box stores. Why hasnt that Virus found me, but remains elusive? Maybe because i am keep myself in very good shape, bike riding 10 or more miles a day, and muscle toning daily. Now if i was a liberal welfare puke in my parents basement playing x-box or watching Netflix on their account all day, eating cheeze its or smoking dope, i might not want to show my puss outside for i am sure China wants my liberal dumbass dead....

View attachment 333379

^^^ so refreshing to see critical thinking in action.
Liberal Critical Thinking...

liberals-head-up-his-ass.jpg

If he wasn’t getting tested would you bitch and complain about that as well? Rhetorical question we all know you would.
I would not. Trump wants the country to open and we should all just deal with the consequences. Without adequate testing, without effective therapies, without a vaccine. He should do the same and forego any testing.

Lead by example.
Sit home like a coward. Virus kills cowards.

You've got it backwards, as usual. Tests are for cowards. We don't need no stinking tests and neither does Trump.

Speaking of cowards and snowflakes, I'm not the one freaking-the-fuck-out over having to stay home for a couple of months.
If you can afford to stay home for a couple of months with no steady income good for you just remember not everyone can.

Staying home for a couple of months is par for the course with millennial libs like that who live in their parents' basement playing X-Box 24/7.
That may work for your millennial moochers. My own Millennial superstars are both essential workers and both still working their normal full-time jobs. And we don't have basements in SoCal, silly.

I always wonder at the GOPhers who constantly bawl about the Millennials. What happened to your parenting skills? Did you abdicate? Why did your Millennials turn out so rotten?

But hey, probably by next week he’ll contradict himself like he ALWAYS does. Either because he’s a senile fucking moron, or because he is too much of a pussy to be consistent in his messaging.

istockphoto-523967463-1024x1024.jpg

If he wasn’t getting tested would you bitch and complain about that as well? Rhetorical question we all know you would.
I would not. Trump wants the country to open and we should all just deal with the consequences. Without adequate testing, without effective therapies, without a vaccine. He should do the same and forego any testing.

Lead by example.

You've got it backwards, as usual. Tests are for cowards. We don't need no stinking tests and neither does Trump.

Speaking of cowards and snowflakes, I'm not the one freaking-the-fuck-out over having to stay home for a couple of months.
If you can afford to stay home for a couple of months with no steady income good for you just remember not everyone can.

Staying home for a couple of months is par for the course with millennial libs like that who live in their parents' basement playing X-Box 24/7.
That may work for your millennial moochers. My own Millennial superstars are both essential workers and both still working their normal full-time jobs. And we don't have basements in SoCal, silly.

I always wonder at the GOPhers who constantly bawl about the Millennials. What happened to your parenting skills? Did you abdicate? Why did your Millennials turn out so rotten?
Public education waves hand frantically

Lead by example.

Everyone's job is essential to them and their family but you vultures can't seem to understand this.

Because Donald is a lying sack of s**t who wants everyone else to die

Maybe because he is in one of the risk groups pretty much everyone agrees needs to continue practicing isolation while people outside the risk groups can start returning to something closer to normal?

Lead by example.

My kids both went to public schools, both still working their normal full-time jobs making a good living in San Diego.

Perhaps you shouldn't have depended on your school system's lousy teachers to raise your children. Maybe you should have participated in your children's education a little bit yourself. Or was that just too hard?

Do you really think public school teachers are responsible for raising your spawn? We barely pay them a living wage.

Lead by example.

Everyone's job is essential to them and their family but you vultures can't seem to understand this.
You do realize the government deemed certain jobs essential? I am speaking of those designated jobs.

Don't get triggered with me, I did not make the list. Dotard.

What needs to be done at this point is to dedicate most efforts to protecting the most vulnerable. Unlike what the clown in New York did.

It's not so much about this ECONOMY your talking about. The real economy is peoples lives linked to the jobs and businesses they are involved with or own. Sitting at home and getting diabetes because your stuffing your face with pop up biscuits and whip creme, when you cant even go to the hospital for testing, because geniuses decided its a good idea to keep hospitals closed.... is Not a good plan. And the examples go on and on of the damage done by the longer we sit it out.
You still like to eat right? Well, break that supply chain in the wrong way and people are going to starve. Trump is right to look at the larger picture.
I dont know about you, but I dont want to be a nation of cowards. I still go to work every day, and take precautions.
Protect the elderly and dont give them a death sentence like Cuomo did. theres a start for you.
I think they are actively trying to kill off the seniors. The idiots in NM did the same thing. Moved healthy seniors in COVID free facilities to facilities that previously tested positive. That flies in the face of common sense. Which means they did it on purpose.

Last edited:

Lead by example.

All jobs are essential or their wouldnt be a need for them in the first place.

Lead by example.

So the abortion doctors are essential? Good to know.

For the media

Lead by example.

So the abortion doctors are essential? Good to know.
Yes they are. Duh...

Lead by example.

My kids both went to public schools, both still working their normal full-time jobs making a good living in San Diego.

Perhaps you shouldn't have depended on your school system's lousy teachers to raise your children. Maybe you should have participated in your children's education a little bit yourself. Or was that just too hard?

Do you really think public school teachers are responsible for raising your spawn? We barely pay them a living wage.
What makes you think my kids want to public schools?
Is it perhaps that you can't refute how shit they are so you bring my kids into the discussion as a diversion?

Pathetic

Lead by example.

What makes you think my kids want to public schools?
Is it perhaps that you can't refute how shit they are so you bring my kids into the discussion as a diversion?

Pathetic
It is indeed pathetic.

Good for you A$$hat. Go out take your chances, but if you get sick, you're on your own, and so is your family.

Forum List

Back