If Trump keeps lying, the American people are going to think he's crazy.

R

rdean

All Pants on Fire! statements involving Donald Trump | PolitiFact

Donald Trump, who never served in the military, goes after Senate veterans - CNNPolitics.com

Every day is like three new lies from Trump. The media doesn't even say the president is mistaken anymore. They just say he flat out lies. Which he does. His base is getting smaller and smaller. Even the GOP Christian right, who are some of the most rotten Americans in US history are eventually going to get fed up with it. Lying is in the Commandments they don't follow but pretend are sacred.

Donald Trump, who never served in the military, goes after Senate veterans - CNNPolitics.com

Every day is like three new lies from Trump. The media doesn't even say the president is mistaken anymore. They just say he flat out lies. Which he does. His base is getting smaller and smaller. Even the GOP Christian right, who are some of the most rotten Americans in US history are eventually going to get fed up with it. Lying is in the Commandments they don't follow but pretend are sacred.
CNN...fake news.

Every day is like three new lies from Trump. The media doesn't even say the president is mistaken anymore.

:lol: Trump didn't lie about fighting in Vietnam...Blumenthal did.

You call out Trump for lying, when what he said was the absolute truth...

We have learned something very important since the days that I served in Vietnam,” declared Blumenthal in 2008, “and you exemplify it, whatever we think about the war, whatever we call it, Afghanistan or Iraq, we owe our military men and women unconditional support.”

Richard Blumenthal was in the Marine Reserves and never served in Vietnam. He received five deferments to avoid going to war between 1965 and 1970, then volunteered and went into boot camp, and then the reserves in 1970. And by the way, as The New York Times reported, his number in the December 1969 draft lottery, according to the Selective Service, was 152. People with numbers as high as 195 in that lottery were eligible to be drafted. Blumenthal said that he did not remember the number he got in the draft lottery but that it was probably high enough to keep him out of the draft.

Read more: Richard Blumenthal lied, and it should matter

I don't even bother claiming you are mistaken...#rdean=hypocrite.

But I do love it when you post this crap... "Stole Valor" Blumenthal deserves to have this dragged out into the light often.

Last edited:
We don't have freedom of speech so we can talk about the weather. We have it so we can say some very controversial things.

Who is crazy again? Hillary lied and Americans died at Benghazi. Almost nobody in the civilized world thinks an obscure You Tube video caused the deaths of a U.S. Ambassador and his bodyguards. Hillary's husband was impeached and lost his law license for lying. Hillary sat before a T.V. camera and blamed something she called "the vast right wing conspiracy" when she had to know that her husband's DNA was identified on Monica's dress. The Klinton's couldn't tell the truth if their lives depended on it and that's the way the left liked it.

Last edited:

CNN...fake news.
Is that going to be your MO for the duration of the Trump reign of error?
Blame the press for calling out Trump's lies?

The American people already KNOW that you're crazy.

Richard Blumenthal is a stolen valor fake vet, a reprehensible piece of shit. No wonder you Soros Soldiers love him.

Who is crazy again? Hillary's husband got impeached and lost his law license for lying.
You're the crazy one for continuing bringing up the Clinton's. This is Trump time motherfucker.
The statute of limitations is over for blaming the Clinton's or Obama.
Your serial sex offender is on stage now.

[
You're the crazy one for continuing bringing up the Clinton's. This is Trump time motherfucker.
The statute of limitations is over for blaming the Clinton's or Obama.
Your serial sex offender is on stage now.

Well, Allah knows that two weeks after Obumbles took office, you Soros Scum never again even mentioned BUT BOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSGHHHHHHHH

:lol:

Fucking leftards...

CNN...fake news.
Is that going to be your MO for the duration of the Trump reign of error?
Blame the press for calling out Trump's lies?
Yes because it is truth. Ever heard of it?

Blumenthal said that he did not remember the number he got in the draft lottery but that it was probably high enough to keep him out of the draft.
The guy is such a liar. In those days every male knew their draft lottery number by heart. It was your destiny; and sometimes your mortal fate. You never forget something that traumatic.

As for me, my birthday lottery draw was #100...... so I received my Greetings from the President, to join the "Green Machine" in April. ...... :cool:

I remember a few years back when the theory was that if you were vocally against gay anything, you were obviously gay and trying to hide the fact by expressing your objections to being gay.
Considering that the liberals came up with this theory, it must be true because we all know that liberals are not capable of lying, we must then consider that this theory is true in all cases similar to the gay issue.
Taking that into consideration, And looking at the number of threads you start telling us how much you dislike,, no, how much you hate Trump, the idea that in fact you are actually in love with Donald Trump and dream about spooning up against his hairy naked butt must be entertained by anyone that has been following your not so well hidden admission of homosexual lust for President Trump.
Now, I dont know how receptive you are to ideas that could help you out but, is it possible for you to purchase a male blow up sex doll and just glue a picture of Donalds face to it? and if you are lucky, you can find a doll with the air tube in a special place, it would only add to your lust filled enjoyment.

You know, sometimes I really just feel good about helping others through their times of trouble. Please, no need to thank me.

Forum List

Back