If Trump leading with white racists supporters why Blacks Support Him

Black support for Trump is way down in the single digits. That you have to go out of your way to show "black supporters" of Trump is evidence they are the exceptions which prove the rule.
So, what does that say about those 1% of black people? Are they racist?
Nope. They are not racist. Just stupid. Like every other Trump supporter. Being like everyone else, black people are not exempt from having a portion who are idiots.

Nice try. Sorry your straw man just went up in flames.

And I didn't say 1 percent. I said single digits.

[/QUOTE]
how many black people are republican?[/QUOTE]

Black conservatism in the United States

Black conservatism in the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
2010s
Alabama[edit]

Alaska[edit]

Arizona[edit]

California[edit]

Colorado[edit]

• Ryan Frazier – Aurora City Councilman (2003–2010) and U.S. House nominee (2010)
  • Ed Jones - Colorado State Senator (2001-2009)
Connecticut[edit]

Delaware[edit]

Florida[edit]

Georgia[edit]

Illinois[edit]

Indiana[edit]

Kentucky[edit]

Louisiana[edit]

Maryland[edit]

• Aris T. Allen - Maryland State Delegate (1967-1974 & 1991), Lieutenant Governor nominee (1978) and State Senator (1979-1982)
  • Boyd Rutherford - Lieutenant Governor of Maryland (2015 – present)
Massachusetts[edit]

Michigan[edit]

Mississippi[edit]

Missouri[edit]

Nebraska[edit]

Nevada[edit]

New Hampshire[edit]

New Jersey[edit]

New Mexico[edit]

New York[edit]

North Carolina[edit]

Ohio[edit]

Oklahoma[edit]

Oregon[edit]

Pennsylvania[edit]

South Carolina[edit]

Tennessee[edit]

Texas[edit]

Utah[edit]

Virginia[edit]

Virgin Islands[edit]

Washington[edit]

West Virginia[edit]

• Jill Upson – West Virginia State Delegate (2014–present)
Wisconsin[edit]

Wyoming[edit]

United States judges[edit]

Ambassadors[edit]

TV personalities, authors and journalists[edit]

Military[edit]

Columnists[edit]

Athletes and entertainers[edit]

Education and Business[edit]

Civil Rights, Abolitionist and Activists[edit]

Organizations[edit]

• Thanks
Reactions: FJO
Nice cut and paste job!

By the way, what percent of the black vote did Bush get?

McCain?

Romney?

I bet it was a downward trend. Yeah...

Anytime now some liberal will chime in calling all black Trump supporters turn coats and race traitors.
34sms0x.jpg

The narrative the Trump supporters are desperately trying to push is that Trump will bring more black voters to the GOP.

Sadly, the rubes who drink that piss never take a look at the numbers for the other leading candidates, Cruz and Rubio.

BOTH Cruz and Rubio pull in bigger black support than Trump.

Too bad. So sad.

As shown above, Trump pulls 7 percent of the black vote when matched against Clinton. Cruz and Rubio pull in 9 and 10 percent, respectively.

lk30p.jpg

2m604tv.jpg

[/QUOTE]
Nope. They are not racist. Just stupid. Like every other Trump supporter. Being like everyone else, black people are not exempt from having a portion who are idiots.

And I didn't say 1 percent. I said single digits.[/QUOTE]

So, when Trump says someone is an idiot, he's a bigot, but when you say some black people are idiots, you're not a bigot?

24192691.jpg

Last edited:

And I didn't say 1 percent. I said single digits.

So, when Trump says someone is an idiot, he's a bigot, but when you say some black people are idiots, you're not a bigot?
Trump calling someone an idiot is not what makes him a bigot. Idiot.

P.S. Learn how to use the quote function. Idiot.

And I didn't say 1 percent. I said single digits.[/QUOTE]

24192691.jpg
[/QUOTE]
When a large group of people who time after time vote for the same party who keeps them in the ghetto, under educated, poor, on welfare, the party that promotes racism, the party that flagrantly disrespects Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.'s message, is not only stupid, but the classic definition of insanity: Keep doing the same thing and expect different result.

Bush got 11 percent of the black vote in 2004.

McCain got 4 percent in 2008

Romney got 6 percent in 2012.

And now Trump is polling 7 percent of the black vote when matched against Clinton.

Dream on, rubes!

Good going when you boast about the group of people who give blind and unconditional support for your party.

As the old saying goes" The cream always rises to the top.

In post #22 you see the cream.

The sludge that votes for your party is destined to stay on the bottom for the next 200 years as predicted by one of the most despicable icons of your party, LBJ.

And now Trump is polling 7 percent of the black vote when matched against Clinton.

Dream on, rubes!

Good going when you boast about the group of people who give blind and unconditional support for your party.

The sludge that votes for your party is destined to stay on the bottom for the next 200 years as predicted by one of the most despicable icons of your party, LBJ.

And people like you- who label all minorities as giving 'blind and unconditional support' will never understand why minorities shun the GOP by such large margins.

You call them so stupid that they are blindly following the Democratic Party- Democrats are not the ones calling them stupid.

Dream on, rubes!

And people like you- who label all minorities as giving 'blind and unconditional support' will never understand why minorities shun the GOP by such large margins.

You call them so stupid that they are blindly following the Democratic Party- Democrats are not the ones calling them stupid.

As an immigrant almost 60 years ago I knew exactly what a MINORITY felt like. To this very day I am still an AUDIBLE (as opposed to visible) minority because of my accent. I overcame my difficulties without affirmative action. I taught myself abilities and skills to have job that usually requires college degree. I retired comfortably. I never voted for any party that would support the idea of free loading and idle uselessness. When I was young and unemployed I traveled to where there was a job for me. So, don't tell me about white privilege or any such nonsense. And my ancestors were feudal serfs compared to whom the American black slaves were living in the lap of luxury and comfort in every respect.

I understand why blacks support the Democratic Party: Those blacks who do are STUPID. Those blacks who don't, are successful.

Dream on, rubes!

As an immigrant almost 60 years ago I knew exactly what a MINORITY felt like. To this very day I am still an AUDIBLE (as opposed to visible) minority because of my accent. I overcame my difficulties without affirmative action. I taught myself abilities and skills to have job that usually requires college degree. I retired comfortably. I never voted for any party that would support the idea of free loading and idle uselessness. When I was young and unemployed I traveled to where there was a job for me. So, don't tell me about white privilege or any such nonsense. And my ancestors were feudal serfs compared to whom the American black slaves were living in the lap of luxury and comfort in every respect.

I understand why blacks support the Democratic Party: Those blacks who do are STUPID. Those blacks who don't, are successful.

LOL- like I said- the RNC will never understand why African Americans, Asians and Latino's will reject the GOP- even as you are calling the vast majority of them stupid.

They aren't stupid- they just recognize the opposition.

[/QUOTE]
When a large group of people who time after time vote for the same party who keeps them in the ghetto, under educated, poor, on welfare, the party that promotes racism, the party that flagrantly disrespects Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.'s message, is not only stupid, but the classic definition of insanity: Keep doing the same thing and expect different result.[/QUOTE]

You mean this party?

democrats-kkk.jpg

ddf7eb43d19ac7c7b4c737531ba7b057.jpg

people who voted Obama and democrat, which were a majority of 100 million uneducated welfare voters, ghettos, trailer park, dropouts, baby mamas, and immigrants

Black support for Trump is way down in the single digits. That you have to go out of your way to show "black supporters" of Trump is evidence they are the exceptions which prove the rule.

Hey, lets be fair. They did demonstrate the existence of black supporters for Trump.

Both of them.

Hey, lets be fair. They did demonstrate the existence of black supporters for Trump.

Both of them.

Is it that's why the whites are on Trump side and the blacks for Obama?

Both of them.

Is it that's why the whites are on Trump side and the blacks for Obama?

Excuses are like assholes, every liberal has one!

Does this explain Boehner and Trump's jaundice condition?

Forum List

Back