If Trump leading with white racists supporters why Blacks Support Him

Black support for Trump is way down in the single digits. That you have to go out of your way to show "black supporters" of Trump is evidence they are the exceptions which prove the rule.

Hey, lets be fair. They did demonstrate the existence of black supporters for Trump.

Both of them.

Is it that's why the whites are on Trump side and the blacks for Obama?

Obama gets a pretty standard 40% of the white vote. Pretty typical for democrats.

Black support for Trump is way down in the single digits. That you have to go out of your way to show "black supporters" of Trump is evidence they are the exceptions which prove the rule.
You arwe certain of that, yes?....
Ok....Look, it is well documented that blacks vote for democrat candidates in almost virtual lockstep.
90% is the accepted figure. When the candidate is black, that percentage rises to around 97%
So if Trump is polling around 8-10% of the responding likely voters who are black, that is a win for Trump.
After all, part of the left wing narrative is Trump is a racist.
If he were so, he would be polling ZERO per cent.

because he is rich
because of money and bribe
so you are saying black people don't have integrity?
just under 1% of black people support him.
lol nevermind
That poster is an idiot. She ( i think its a woman) is another one of these emoting left wing moon bats that just throws these nonsense statements around thinking no one will challenge them or demand some kind of proof of accuracy.
Typical liberal tactic.

Anytime now some liberal will chime in calling all black Trump supporters turn coats and race traitors.
Don't forget "Uncle Toms" and "House Ni**ers"....
It won't be long now before the self loathing Caucasians chime in with how the polls are invalid. While liberal blacks will accuse the black Trump supporters as being "race traitors" and "forgetting where they come from".....Same old tired worn out left wing racist rhetoric.

Ok....Look, it is well documented that blacks vote for democrat candidates in almost virtual lockstep.
90% is the accepted figure. When the candidate is black, that percentage rises to around 97%
So if Trump is polling around 8-10% of the responding likely voters who are black, that is a win for Trump.

You can play with this:

What Would It Take To Flip States In The 2016 Election?

10% doesn't do it.

I really can't see how blacks could vote for someone as racist, bigoted, against women's rights, as the hillary.
liar
Oh/.......Ok, please point out the lie....
Silly person. Your posts are as substantive as water. So far in your tenure here, you have contributed precisely DICK to this message board.
Why don't you share your opinions for the rest of the yuppie self hating Caucasians in your gated community cul de sac....And avoid being skish ke bobbed here for your stupidity.

You can play with this:

10% doesn't do it.
What does this prove? Its essentially an opinion of what could happen. So what?
And if if's and buts were candy and nuts, every day would be Christmas....
Look genius, I will give you a chance to redeem yourself. Now, if you were paying attention, which demographic group is statistically accepted as having put Obama over the top in the General election of 2008?...
Have at it.

You can play with this:

10% doesn't do it.
What does this prove? Its essentially an opinion of what could happen. So what?
And if if's and buts were candy and nuts, every day would be Christmas....
Look genius, I will give you a chance to redeem yourself. Now, if you were paying attention, which demographic group is statistically accepted as having put Obama over the top in the General election of 2008?...
Have at it.

I'm not interested in redeeming myself. I'm providing a link by the group that accurately predicted the 2012 election down to the state. If you don't like it that's fine but all I see from you is your worthless opinion.

Because a new poll, which still has Trump leading the race, shows 40 percent of blacks are lining up behind Trump, as are 45 percent of Hispanics, and even nearly 19 percent of Asians.
The results are from a new WND/Clout poll by Clout Research, a national opinion research firm in Columbus, Ohio. The telephone survey of registered voters was taken Dec. 18-27, except for the holiday, and has a margin of error of plus or minus 3.35 percentage points.

Minorities line up behind … Donald Trump
[/QUOTE]
how many black people are republican?[/QUOTE]
Wow. You are not very good at this.
How can a person "be" a political party?
I will straighten this for you.
If you are asking the percentage of black voters registered as GOP the answer would be probably somewhere between 5 and ten percent.
Statistically, blacks vote democrat at a rate of roughly 90%. If the candidate is black, that rate is around 97%.
However, blacks that attend traditional churches which are mainly Christian, tend to vote GOP at a higher rate.
Polls have shown blacks are becoming increasingly distant or even angry with the democrat party. It was just last week that a black political activist appeared on Fox News said Obama and the democrat party have done little for "black folk"....Google is your friend

Because a new poll, which still has Trump leading the race, shows 40 percent of blacks are lining up behind Trump, as are 45 percent of Hispanics, and even nearly 19 percent of Asians.
The results are from a new WND/Clout poll by Clout Research, a national opinion research firm in Columbus, Ohio. The telephone survey of registered voters was taken Dec. 18-27, except for the holiday, and has a margin of error of plus or minus 3.35 percentage points.

Minorities line up behind … Donald Trump
how many black people are republican?[/QUOTE]
Wow. You are not very good at this.
How can a person "be" a political party?
I will straighten this for you.
If you are asking the percentage of black voters registered as GOP the answer would be probably somewhere between 5 and ten percent.
Statistically, blacks vote democrat at a rate of roughly 90%. If the candidate is black, that rate is around 97%.
However, blacks that attend traditional churches which are mainly Christian, tend to vote GOP at a higher rate.
Polls have shown blacks are becoming increasingly distant or even angry with the democrat party. It was just last week that a black political activist appeared on Fox News said Obama and the democrat party have done little for "black folk"....Google is your friend[/QUOTE]

40% of blacks support Trump in a general election poll? It's totally not happening.

Here is a poll which asks about every Democratic candidate vs every Republican candidate in every possible combination. That's how a poll should be done.

Like I said, Trump's support from blacks is in the single digits.

dzawbc.jpg
Tell us something we do not already know...
Tell me, why is it you libs think you have the right to simply claim an entire race of people so in the bag for democrat candidates that those candidates do not even bother to campaign to black audiences?....

Here is a poll which asks about every Democratic candidate vs every Republican candidate in every possible combination. That's how a poll should be done.

Like I said, Trump's support from blacks is in the single digits.

dzawbc.jpg
Tell us something we do not already know...
Tell me, why is it you libs think you have the right to simply claim an entire race of people so in the bag for democrat candidates that those candidates do not even bother to campaign to black audiences?....

At this point you are just arguing with a poll. The numbers are there. Either agree that those are the polling number or find some other data.

Forum List

Back