If Trump signs the bill he calls a "disgrace" what does that say about his backbone?

I will be really disappointed if he signs it. He went into great detail at great length to highlight why this bill is bad for America.
He damn well better make good on that with a veto.

If not it's just bloviating bullshit.

He will sign because he knows what kind of lame loser Congressional over-ride will make him look like.

He did the same on Russian sanctions bill.

• Banned
I will be really disappointed if he signs it. He went into great detail at great length to highlight why this bill is bad for America.

He will sign because he knows what kind of lame loser Congressional over-ride will make him look like.

I beg to differ. I think it would show him to be a man of principle. Standing up for what you believe in the face of an overwhelming opposition is what defines a good leader no matter what walk of life they are in.

Did not threaten veto, as far as I know. Bloviating bullshit is kind of a stock in trade thing for him. Still cannot figure out his true motivation on this one. Put him back in the news though. Maybe that is something, at least in his mind.

He will veto.

But the swamp might override his veto. If they do, it will mean a lot of RINO's voting with the Communists.

I beg to differ. I think it would show him to be a man of principle. Standing up for what you believe in the face of an overwhelming opposition is what defines a good leader no matter what walk of life they are in.

Be a man of principle? Did you just actually say that with a straight face?

You've got the wrong man buddy, this one has none.

Gee, will you feel betrayed if he breaks out the sharpie?
If he signs it that is indeed a betrayal of his position. In the end we know that the spending will happen. They either override him or the next congress does it. Which could be even worse if the gop loses the senate.

What a fucking mess

The Cry Baby certainly doesn't need the help of Congress to achieve that.

His pissy tantrum will characterize his helmsmanship of the Trump manure barge of state as it seeks beneath the cleansing waves of democracy.

His inane, egomaniacal sputtering is also wreaking havoc within the GOP as he lashes out at conservative Republicans, sewing discord with his fanatical RINOs of Trumpery.

He still has quite a few toys in his playpen, and he seems hellbent on befouling and breaking every one of them.

The Cry Baby certainly doesn't need the help of Congress to achieve that.

His pissy tantrum will characterize his helmsmanship of the Trump manure barge of state as it seeks beneath the cleansing waves of democracy.

His inane, egomaniacal sputtering is also wreaking havoc within the GOP as he lashes out at conservative Republicans, sewing discord with his fanatical RINOs of Trumpery.

He still has quite a few toys in his playpen, and he seems hellbent on befouling and breaking every one of them.

My (admittedly jaded) take on all this is Trump trying to buy popularity ahead of his crazy Jan 6th election overturn plans, with total disreguard for historic deficit problems that follow.

Here Americans, have a $2000 "gift" from your kind uncle Trump...now how about letting him subvert an election result?

Last edited:

So do you deny Americans in critical need of relief, whose businesses are going under, the 'CRUMBS' Pelosi has agreed to toss them and let Americans suffer through Christmas, or do you veto the 'Porkulous' nightmare Nancy CCP Pelosi is trying to ram through.

President Trump needs to hear from Americans quickly, telling him its ok - for the good of the country - if he vetoes it.

No one takes anything he says seriously. A "disgrace" one day is his favorite thing in the world the next. He's all hyperbole and simplistic superlatives, it's all noise.
Yeah, who should believe the most successful President in DECADES, in some cases ever...when they can listen to the mentally unstable, scream at the sky, liars and traitors who just spent 4 years attempting to overthrow the govt and remove the US President from office because they lost an election and didn't even get a 'participation trophy'?!

Bwuhahahahaha

He will veto.

But the swamp might override his veto. If they do, it will mean a lot of RINO's voting with the Communists.
Actually Nancy Pelosi loves the Trump's idea of $2,000 for everyone. And you're such a loser that you're soon going to flip flop and pretend that you love the $2,000 instead of $600 because Trump said so and he's your daddy.

So do you deny Americans in critical need of relief, whose businesses are going under, the 'CRUMBS' Pelosi has agreed to toss them and let Americans suffer through Christmas, or do you veto the 'Porkulous' nightmare Nancy CCP Pelosi is trying to ram through.

President Trump needs to hear from Americans quickly, telling him its ok - for the good of the country - if he vetoes it.
Nancy pelosi agrees with Donald Trump support of $2,000 per person.
Easy embarrasses himself in every single thread he participates in.
now you pretend that you're a big spender and that you didn't know that Nancy Pelosi is a big spender and that Democrats are big spenders.
All because Donald Trump is your daddy and he told you that he wants to spend big now, so you pretend to wish to spend big as well for the first time in your life.

Forum List

Back