If Trump signs the bill he calls a "disgrace" what does that say about his backbone?

Nancy pelosi agrees with Donald Trump support of $2,000 per person.

BULLSHIT! AOC does, but Pelosi bragged about how she was generously giving Americans $600 while she wasted money on more liberal wet-dreams projects and put other nations - like Venezuela - ahead of Americans in need.

I will be really disappointed if he signs it. He went into great detail at great length to highlight why this bill is bad for America.
He damn well better make good on that with a veto.

If not it's just bloviating bullshit.

~~~~~~~
Trump has already said he will not sign the Bill.... He won't sign it and will just hold on to it until Congress ends on Jan 3rd 2021. It's called a pocket veto.....

Last edited:
He will look weak either way. If he doesn't sign it and his veto gets overridden, he looks weak. If he signs it he looks weak. Lose/Lose for Trumpybear.
Vetoing a shitty pork bill doesn't make him look weak, regardless of whether or not it gets overridden. It makes him look like one of the few who are willing to stand up to the business-as-usual DC cronies.

I will be really disappointed if he signs it. He went into great detail at great length to highlight why this bill is bad for America.

~~~~~~~
Trump has already said he will not sign the Bill.... He won't sign it and will just hold on to it until Congress ends on 28 Dec. It's called a pocket veto.....
We need an "informative" emoji

He’ll sign it. He’s the most fickle moron ever elected to office. It’s a complete waste of bluster as usual.

So what's happening? I couldn't find anything. Will they make changes?
It seems the house will vote on changes (i dont know what they will be but i have only seen calls for a bigger stimulus. Not cutting back on foreign aid) tomorrow. And pelosi is calling on trump to get the repubs on board in the senate.

The OP is exactly what Trump wanted...people to be "outraged" at the spending OTHER than the direct payments...while being acutely ignorant to the fact that the Covid relief bill and the Omnibus bill are apples and oranges.

Why do you think he is signing the bill? He clearly stated that he won’t sign it because of all the useless foreign Aid and low $600 stimulus.

Why do you always make threads like this to feed the trolls? You’ve made many based on assumptions, and many based off a mainstream narrative.

You’re half asleep

The OP is exactly what Trump wanted...people to be "outraged" at the spending OTHER than the direct payments...while being acutely ignorant to the fact that the Covid relief bill and the Omnibus bill are apples and oranges.
I was pissed about it LONG before Trump said anything.
The conservative media you all hate exposed it long before Trump said anything.

Nice attempt at trolling tho

the two bills combined,

1- the covid relief bill

2- the spending bill to avoid a govt shut down.

BOTH are singularly must pass bills.... Trump had Steve Minuchin, his Treasury Secretary, as his and the whitehouse representative negotiating with the House and the Senate.... for the past three months.

Trump would have been made aware of the negotiations on these bills as they were being argued or taking place.

The final negotiated bill had all three entities in agreement.... that includes the Whitehouse in agreement.

Trump abandoned his post, has been AWOL, only to return now with trying to inflict chaos.... he MUST BE THE CENTER OF ALL ATTENTION..... no matter the harm he causes...especially to our nation on a whole....

President Trump is too late on this...he was represented by Meadows and Minuchin and even if some things seem just plain wonky in the must pass spending bill to keep the goverment open, not to have a shut down.... it likely has to pass....

The vote in the House and Senate, is VETO PROOF..... they have enough to override his veto.

Why does everyone need a $2000 stimulus check? Those greatest affected by covid are the ones in need, not everyone and their mother....

Why do you think he is signing the bill? He clearly stated that he won’t sign it because of all the useless foreign Aid and low $600 stimulus.

Why do you always make threads like this to feed the trolls? You’ve made many based on assumptions, and many based off a mainstream narrative.

You’re half asleep
I post what I want. Don't like it find the ignore feature.

K, thanks

You still don't get it.

The museums and the kennedy center and all that crap? Is that what you're pissed about? Those are the things Trump was naming last night...and he also named foreign aid.

But here's the kicker, half-a-brain...

Those things are part of the omnibus portion of the Bill, not the covid relief. Your orange toilet bowl ginned up your outrage machine once again.

You still don't get it.

The museums and the kennedy center and all that crap? Is that what you're pissed about? Those are the things Trump was naming last night...and he also named foreign aid.

Those things are part of the omnibus portion of the Bill, not the covid relief. Your orange toilet bowl ginned up your outrage machine once again.
It is you that doesn't get it.

There is no reason to spend money on all that superfluous bullshit.

We have this argument with every spending bill. The fact that it was packaged with the covid bill only serves to highlight the stupidity of it.

the two bills combined,

1- the covid relief bill

2- the spending bill to avoid a govt shut down.

BOTH are singularly must pass bills.... Trump had Steve Minuchin, his Treasury Secretary, as his and the whitehouse representative negotiating with the House and the Senate.... for the past three months.

Trump would have been made aware of the negotiations on these bills as they were being argued or taking place.

The final negotiated bill had all three entities in agreement.... that includes the Whitehouse in agreement.

Trump abandoned his post, has been AWOL, only to return now with trying to inflict chaos.... he MUST BE THE CENTER OF ALL ATTENTION..... no matter the harm he causes...especially to our nation on a whole....

President Trump is too late on this...he was represented by Meadows and Minuchin and even if some things seem just plain wonky in the must pass spending bill to keep the goverment open, not to have a shut down.... it likely has to pass....

The vote in the House and Senate, is VETO PROOF..... they have enough to override his veto.

Why does everyone need a $2000 stimulus check? Those greatest affected by covid are the ones in need, not everyone and their mother....
The "means testing" is built in because they begin lessening the checks at an income threshold, so IMO that part of your criticism is addressed...BUT

I dont understand why they can't look at a simple COLA chart and make THOSE adjustments. It's a simple math equation, and the information is already out there. $2000 in NYC is not $2000 in Mississippi.

You still don't get it.

Simple math
130,000,000 million Americans x $600 =$78 billion.

Where are all the other hundreds of billions going? It’s $908 billion bill they want to pass

Not to the American people.

You don’t care because you’re a Marxist Globalist scum

You still don't get it.

It is you that doesn't get it.

There is no reason to spend money on all that superfluous bullshit.

We have this argument with every spending bill. The fact that it was packaged with the covid bill only serves to highlight the stupidity of it.
It's so smugly fucking stupid to have fallen for that outrage.

Which portion of the omnibus you disagree with is a US Budget disagreement, not a criticism of the covid relief package which is what orange fucktard lied at the podium last night and duped you into believing.

Apart from that, if you DO want to argue any aspect of the Omnibus, I'm like 75% sure you don't/won't know what the fuck you're talking about. Don't we always pay for Federal Museums and their employees? Are you calling for massive layoffs? Don't we always pay for foreign aid? Are you prepared to walk yourself through the repercussions, causes/effects, you know, THE CONSEQUENCES that our Intelligence and Military Officials are privy to over you screaming from your computer "cuts!! cuts!!"

Of course not. You're simple-minded schmucks that get super proud/arrogant over your lack of information.

Forum List

Back