If Trump signs the bill he calls a "disgrace" what does that say about his backbone?

The OP is exactly what Trump wanted...people to be "outraged" at the spending OTHER than the direct payments...while being acutely ignorant to the fact that the Covid relief bill and the Omnibus bill are apples and oranges.
I was pissed about it LONG before Trump said anything.
The conservative media you all hate exposed it long before Trump said anything.

Nice attempt at trolling tho
You still don't get it.

The museums and the kennedy center and all that crap? Is that what you're pissed about? Those are the things Trump was naming last night...and he also named foreign aid.

But here's the kicker, half-a-brain...

Those things are part of the omnibus portion of the Bill, not the covid relief. Your orange toilet bowl ginned up your outrage machine once again.
Simple math
130,000,000 million Americans x $600 =$78 billion.

Where are all the other hundreds of billions going? It’s $908 billion bill they want to pass

Not to the American people.

You don’t care because you’re a Marxist Globalist scum
Small business assistance.
Rental assistance.
Unemployment assistance.
SNAP Assistance (food, for the poor)
Child care assistance.
(are you feeling like a moron yet?)
Tax Breaks for lower-income families.
Vaccine cost assistance.
Helping lower income folks afford internet services.
Medical bill assistance.
Transportation Assistance.
Agriculture sector assistance.
Education sector assistance.

You thought it was just $600 checks?

Moron.

Hey Jackass, you forgot a few things.

1 $300,000,000 for Migrant and Refugee Assistance pg.. 147 DA FUQ?!
2 $10,000 per person for student loan bailout
3 $100,000,000 to NASA, because, who knows why.
4 $20,000,000,000 to the USPS, because why not
5 $300,000,000 to the Endowment for the Arts - because of it
6 $300,000,000 for the Endowment for the Humanities/ because no one even knew that was a thing
7 $15,000,000 for Veterans Employment Training / for when the GI Bill isn't enough
8 $435,000,000 for mental health support
9 $30,000,000,000 for the Department of Education stabilization fund/ because that will keep people employed (all those zeros can be confusing, that’s $30 BILLION)
10 $200,000,000 to Safe Schools Emergency Response to Violence Program
11 $300,000,000 to Public Broadcasting / NPR has to be bought by the Democrats
12 $500,000,000 to Museums and Libraries / Who knows how we are going to use it
13 $720,000,000 to Social Security Admin / but get this only 200,000,000 is to help people. The rest is for admin costs
14 $25,000,000 for Cleaning supplies for the Capitol Building / I kid you not it's on page 136
15 $7,500,000 to the Smithsonian for additional salaries
16 $35,000,000 to the JFK Center for Performing Arts
17 $25,000,000 for additional salary for House of Representatives
18 $3,000,000,000 upgrade to the IT department at the VA
19 $315,000,000 for State Department Diplomatic Programs
20 $95,000,000 for the Agency of International Development
21 $300,000,000 for International Disaster Assistance
22 $90,000,000 for the Peace Corp pg. 148
23 $13,000,000 to Howard University pg. 121
24 $9,000,000 Misc. Senate Expenses pg. 134
25 $100,000,000 to Essential Air carriers pg. 162. This of note because the Airlines are going to need billions in loans to keep them afloat ($100,000,000 is chump change.)
26 $40,000,000,000 goes to the Take Responsibility to Workers and Families Act This sounds like it's direct payments for workers pg. 164
27 $1,000,000,000 Airlines Recycle and Save Program pg. 163
28 $25,000,000 to the FAA for administrative costs pg. 165
29 $492,000,000 to National Railroad Passenger Corporation (Amtrak) pg. 167
30 $526,000,000 Grants to Amtrak to remain available if needed through 2021 pg. 168 (what are the odds that doesn't go unused) Hidden on page 174 the Secretary has 7 days to allocate the funds & notify Congress
31 $25,000,000,000 for Transit Infrastructure pg. 169
32 $3,000,000 Maritime Administration pg. 172
33 $5,000,000 Salaries and Expensive Office of the Inspector General pg. 172
34 $2,500,000 Public and Indian Housing pg. 175
35 $5,000,000 Community Planning and Development pg. 175
36 $2,500,000 Office of Housing
thank you. FYI-
that's what is in the spending bill, to prevent a govt shutdown, not what is in the Covid Relief bill part.

Actually Nancy Pelosi loves the Trump's idea of $2,000 for everyone. And you're such a loser that you're soon going to flip flop and pretend that you love the $2,000 instead of $600 because Trump said so and he's your daddy.

Nazi Pigshiti doesn't want to give Americans a single dime. She has transgender programs in Pakistan to promote.

A "covid relief" bill where 85% of the funds go to foreign governments? Really? Pigshiti outdid her vile self.

He has 10 days to sign it or veto it. It all depend on if the bill is delivered to the WH today. If it is, it will become law without his signature. If he doesn't sign it, the Republican's will be blamed for another shut down.

How will that play in Georgia?

My fellow Georgians, for 7 months the democrats like Ralph Warnock have blocked efforts to provide relief for ordinary Americans - that is when he wasn't beating up his wife and running her down in his car. Now the democrats have proposed a $2.3 TRILLION package where $2 trillion goes to special interests and the American people are again fucked over by the corrupt democrats who want to repay the special interests who bribe them.

Yes, how WILL it play?

If Trump accepts an election outcome that is not legitimate - that would show a lot more.

I will be really disappointed if he signs it. He went into great detail at great length to highlight why this bill is bad for America.
He damn well better make good on that with a veto.

If not it's just bloviating bullshit.
If he signs it..it will be for the people that need that 2k and only for that reason.

He has 10 days to sign it or veto it. It all depend on if the bill is delivered to the WH today. If it is, it will become law without his signature. If he doesn't sign it, the Republican's will be blamed for another shut down.

How will that play in Georgia?

My fellow Georgians, for 7 months the democrats like Ralph Warnock have blocked efforts to provide relief for ordinary Americans - that is when he wasn't beating up his wife and running her down in his car. Now the democrats have proposed a $2.3 TRILLION package where $2 trillion goes to special interests and the American people are again fucked over by the corrupt democrats who want to repay the special interests who bribe them.

Yes, how WILL it play?

Some Georgian might buy the lies sure, but since Ralph wasn't in the Senate most Georgian will do what I just did when I read your ad. LOL. Remember it was the WH that wanted an omnibus spending bill which is always filled with red and blue pork.

"Stop the Squeal!"

I will be really disappointed if he signs it. He went into great detail at great length to highlight why this bill is bad for America.

He will sign because he knows what kind of lame loser Congressional over-ride will make him look like.

He did the same on Russian sanctions bill.

And yet again you turn out wrong.

Trump shows yet again he has backbone and is 10 times the man that senile child molester you losers voted for will ever be.

No one takes anything he says seriously. A "disgrace" one day is his favorite thing in the world the next.

He's all hyperbole and simplistic superlatives, it's all noise.

Well he vetoed it. He's a real man. Sticks to his word. I know you're used to losers like Obama and Biden that only stick to little girls but Trump is a real president.

Well, it would help if he knew what he was talking about...

Most of the things he's complaining about aren't in the Covid Relief Bill, they are in the Omnibus bill to fund the government and they were the exact amounts his OMB had asked for.

Ep8AtOoW4AEjzfC

No one takes anything he says seriously. A "disgrace" one day is his favorite thing in the world the next.

Well he vetoed it. He's a real man. Sticks to his word. I know you're used to losers like Obama and Biden that only stick to little girls but Trump is a real president.

A real man that was MIA during negotiations when Democrats wanted $2000 checks?

A real man who waited untill Congress passed that bill and left town to then not even veto, but pocket hold the bill to demand that checks are bigger like Democrats wanted and that spending items his own budget called for, to be stripped.

A real asshole is what he is.

A real man that was MIA during negotiations when Democrats wanted $2000 checks?

A real man who waited untill Congress passed that bill and left town to then not even veto, but pocket hold the bill to demand that checks are bigger like Democrats wanted and that spending items his own budget called for to be stripped.

A real asshole is what he is.
When you have a damaged child throwing a temper tantrum, pretty much anything can happen.

Biggest wealth transfer in history, this bullshit will be our downfall, this country is turning to communism before our eyes, get off your worthless ass and get a job because your ass will be on the street when you get evicted. Here is the real horse shit of the bill is giving more handouts to people already working.:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:.Your children are fucked, do you think this does not have to be paid back one way or another?

I 100% totally agree.
This bill isn't about Trump. It's about a Congress that passes the 2nd most expensive bill in U.S. history and doesn't even read it!!
How stupid is this?

AND NONE OF THAT should have been part of the covid bill.

And where did you source that? Quit plagiarizing, Biden Jr.

Why? Congress agreed on it and so did Trump...before he got real crazy after losing an election and simply threw deal done over 2 months of negotiations into the garbage bin.

Where did you source that or ill report it for plagiarism.

Lol good luck with that reporting moron.

You aren't looking at this the right way. He never actually thought the bill was "a disgrace". Trump doesn't have thoughts this deep. He is too shallow and stupid to have any opinions like this that are based on rational process of thought. His only thought process was that calling it 'a disgrace" would get him some attention and upset the republicans who aren't playing his reindeer games on election fraud. That's it. That's all. Stop making the mistake of giving this man the credit of being anything like a normal, rational adult.

Forum List

Back