If Trump signs the bill he calls a "disgrace" what does that say about his backbone?

Trump has already said he will not sign the Bill.... He won't sign it and will just hold on to it until Congress ends on Jan 3rd 2021. It's called a pocket veto.....

And you fell for it.

How do you feel?

That's disappointing. He should have never signed this rape of the American people by the Communist party.

Are you proud that Pigshit put up a bill where 85 cents of every dollar goes to foreign countries and well connected looters? Maoist democrats telling America "fuck you" yet again.

Trump has already said he will not sign the Bill.... He won't sign it and will just hold on to it until Congress ends on Jan 3rd 2021. It's called a pocket veto.....

And you fell for it.

How do you feel?

That's disappointing. He should have never signed this rape of the American people by the Communist party.

Are you proud that Pigshit put up a bill where 85 cents of every dollar goes to foreign countries and well connected looters? Maoist democrats telling America "fuck you" yet again.
Are you proud of voting for the guy who signed the bill?

MAGA

If Trump signs the bill he calls a "disgrace" what does that say about his backbone?

Nothing.

We already know he hasn't got one.
Next week Grampa Murked U will be telling us that Trump is the greatest president in the history of the universe...
Correct. Remember when Grampa posted the pre-election thread titled "We right wingers must be prepared to lose'?
As soon as Trump lost Grampa started saying that Trump actually won. LoL.
I expect him to set that Trump has many many backbones for signing this bill.

Nothing.

Next week Grampa Murked U will be telling us that Trump is the greatest president in the history of the universe...
Correct. Remember when Grampa posted the pre-election thread titled "We right wingers must be prepared to lose'?
Trumpers have had to flip flop and spin all over thanks to trump. Remember when republicans complained about a president playing too much golf? Then came trump. Remember when the tea party screamed about deficits? Then came trump. Remember when a president shouldn't rule by executive order? Then came trump. Trumpers are used to flip flopping and spinning for rump. I don't think the republican party has anything left, just the party of failed policy.

Nothing.

Trumpers have had to flip flop and spin all over thanks to trump. Remember when republicans complained about a president playing too much golf? Then came trump. Remember when the tea party screamed about deficits? Then came trump. Remember when a president shouldn't rule by executive order? Then came trump. Trumpers are used to flip flopping and spinning for rump. I don't think the republican party has anything left, just the party of failed policy.
I suspect he was just acting out.

Trump's behaviors are more easily analyzed when viewed within the context of examining a spoiled, damaged 8 year old boy.

He wanted some attention, he wanted to be noticed, so he threw mom's frying pan into the middle of the dinner party.

Trump's behaviors are more easily analyzed when viewed within the context of examining a spoiled, damaged 8 year old boy.

He wanted some attention, he wanted to be noticed, so he threw mom's frying pan into the middle of the dinner party.

And you were all for him when the Stock Market was doing well.

And you fell for it.

How do you feel?

Hmmm., so you think Mitch McConnell, and Steve Minuchin had nothing to do with the Covid Relief part of the bill and the Spending Bill to keep the government from having a shutdown, eh?

okee dokee

And you were all for him when the Stock Market was doing well.

No. He wasn't. There's enough about ol' Mac for people to have fun with, so making shit up doesn't make sense.

I will be really disappointed if he signs it. He went into great detail at great length to highlight why this bill is bad for America.
He damn well better make good on that with a veto.

If not it's just bloviating bullshit.
Breaking. You are disappointed in Trump:
Indeed I am. Petty games.

Forum List

Back