If Trump steals 2024 like he stole 2016, will Russia and China invade the US as liberators to save the American people?

s1.jpg

I'm sure that would be the Communist sales pitch. (Don't forget, you heard it here first, folks.)

100% Russia and China should invade the US if Trump steals 2024.

We would do it for them.

The US has invaded dozens of countries as “LIBERATORS”.

Hopefully China and Russia will do it for us.

This...

You put this in the wrong section....this needs to go to the humor section.....

I think this is the best of the left wing asshats making fun of Trump running.......
The best part is Ann Coulter and the crowd laughing at her followed by obama saying stupid crap....
Thanks for that video. That was one of my favorites!

The MSM was clueless in 2016.

thanks for the info. I knew the polls were off but I didn't know they were that far off!

10 points Clinton was supposed 2 win by

some polls said over 10!

These people are so arrogant! They didn't say "I don't think Trump will be president"

but

He will not be president

Again... I knew they were arrogant but.. this video shows the full extent of their arrogance

If Trump commits an insurection, we should welcome Russia and China as liberators.

The US does it all the time.

We would do it for them.

What the fuck you talkin’ bout Willis?

I think this is the best of the left wing asshats making fun of Trump running.......

The best part is Ann Coulter and the crowd laughing at her followed by obama saying stupid crap....

I think the funniest is when obummer says at least he will go down as president

and there was another point in the video where obummer said something but can't recall .. Maybe I'll have to watch it again! :)

Those dumbass talk show hosts! They were the most sure of anyone that Trump would not be pres.

Follywood isn't called that for nothing

on that 2nd video, it was hilarious watching the cnn folks repeating over and over
Clinton is ahead
Clinton is ahead

until she wasn't!

I shouldn't laugh at the discomfort of others but damn... !

We would do it for them.

China and Russia liked the US led by Trump more than Biden or anyone else. Trump loves Putin. He is a Putin wannabe. Putin loves Trump because Trump kisses his butt.
Look at Chinas current opinion of the US and the trips to Taiwan. They would take Trump over Biden for sure.

Lefties, who would help out more if TRUMP steals 2024?

Russia or China?

Putin is a master at rigging foreign elections, but China has sheer numbers and they are already colonizing Africa…so they could help.

Forum List

Back