If Trump steals 2024 like he stole 2016, will Russia and China invade the US as liberators to save the American people?

Questions for the TDS folks:

If Trump wins the 2024 Primary, he should be the Republican nominee, agreed?

If Trump wins the 2024 General election, he should be the President, agreed?

100% Russia and China should invade the US if Trump steals 2024.

We would do it for them.

The US has invaded dozens of countries as “LIBERATORS”.

Hopefully China and Russia will do it for us.
I'm guessing that you would welcome the Russians and the Chinese as liberators no matter who wins the White House in 2024. Liberators from capitalism, racism and all the other isms you hate about the United States.

I'm guessing that you would welcome the Russians and the Chinese as liberators no matter who wins the White House in 2024. Liberators from capitalism, racism and all the other isms you hate about the United States.

You oppose Chinese policies? Which ones specifically?

Lefties, who would help out more if TRUMP steals 2024?

Russia or China?

Putin is a master at rigging foreign elections, but China has sheer numbers and they are already colonizing Africa…so they could help.
While Trump pulled back on international commitments, China increased it's influence through out the world. Especially the middle east and Africa.
China and Russia would both welcome Trump as President. They both got stronger while he was President.

The policies of the ruling CCP?

As far as I know all of them.

I assume from your question that you support all of them?

So if the ruling CCP has a policy that the food sold in China must not poison the buyer, you oppose it?

While Trump pulled back on international commitments, China increased it's influence through out the world. Especially the middle east and Africa.
China and Russia would both welcome Trump as President. They both got stronger while he was President.

Right, I am saying if its an insurrection like the cult left claims.

They would welcome liberators to free them from Trump….like we did for Germany about Hitler, for example.

Wishful thinking on the left has gone plumb over the edge. I guess TDS get worse as time goes by.

So if the ruling CCP has a policy that the food sold in China must not poison the buyer, you oppose it?
Turns out they don't have such a policy. They only "encourage" food sold to not poison the buyer.

Verifying that a Chinese food manufacturer possesses a valid China HACCP certificate provides a degree of reassurance that they have appropriate food safety procedures in place.

What is a China HACCP Certificate?

Although holding a China HACCP certificate is not required for food and related manufacturers under Chinese law, it is certainly encouraged. Companies should think very carefully before importing food-related products from a Chinese company without this fundamental standard in place.

Turns out they don't have such a policy. They only "encourage" food sold to not poison the buyer.

Verifying that a Chinese food manufacturer possesses a valid China HACCP certificate provides a degree of reassurance that they have appropriate food safety procedures in place.

What is a China HACCP Certificate?

Although holding a China HACCP certificate is not required for food and related manufacturers under Chinese law, it is certainly encouraged. Companies should think very carefully before importing food-related products from a Chinese company without this fundamental standard in place.

Hey, I appreciate the actual discussion.

I was being a bit hyperbolic.

We embrace China and seem to ignore their INSANE human rights violations.

China and Russia liked the US led by Trump more than Biden or anyone else. Trump loves Putin. He is a Putin wannabe. Putin loves Trump because Trump kisses his butt.
Look at Chinas current opinion of the US and the trips to Taiwan. They would take Trump over Biden for sure.

You really aren't a bright human being.....Trump called out Putin and China....Trump tried to get the idiots in Europe to stop depending on Russian oil and gas...and they laughed at him...now Europe is facing black outs, in winter........ you guys know so much that is just stupid....

I noticed.

I used to use sarcasm a lot.. then realized that some people don't get it as being sarcasm and well... we just don't wnat certain people taking certain jokes for being serious facts..

:oops:

liberals do that...
I knew from his avatar it was sarcasm.lol

Hey, I appreciate the actual discussion.

I was being a bit hyperbolic.

We embrace China and seem to ignore their INSANE human rights violations.
I didn't think that was your usual ideas, and I was wondering if it was the same ColonelAngus, since it's a different avatar. I hope my new one doesn't confuse anyone about my ideas. I often confuse people with my irony.

When I was in high school, a Kiss song came on the radio and I said, "oh great, this is one of my favorites." My friends said, "you like Kiss?"

I said, "No, that's sarcasm." He said, "No, that's Kiss."

We're way to entangled with China, I agree. I hope it's anomaly that our own president is up to his ready-for-replacement hips in corruption involving Chinese business, but in the best of times, they do too much of our manufacturing and buy to much of our debt given how ethically bankrupt they are.

Obviously, China would have laws against murder and rape and whatnot, that I would agree with. But since they allow what we would call murder and rape in their re-education camps, I can't say I agree with their policies.

Right, I am saying if its an insurrection like the cult left claims.

They would welcome liberators to free them from Trump….like we did for Germany about Hitler, for example.
The left is not going to call a rigged election. They have supported our election system in 2016 and back in the Bush Gore days. It is not the right that will call rigged elections it is Trumpists. Trumpism is the problem, not the right or the left.

Forum List

Back