🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

If Trump Wins, Sure Looks Like Clinton Email Investigation Will be Reopened

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
LawNewz ^ | July 22, 2016 | Rachel Stockman
Former New York Mayor Rudy Giuliani told a revved up Republican crowd on Thursday that “if Donald Trump becomes president, the statute of limitations is not up. There is no double jeopardy. We can reopen the case.” This isn’t the first hint that we’ve gotten that a possible President Trump would go after Clinton for her use of private email server while serving as Secretary of State. In fact, the Republican presidential hopeful has said so himself. “Go get ’em,” one Republican reportedly shouted to Giuliani after he made that announcement at the event in Cleveland, according to The New...

Screech-600-LA.jpg

Fucking morons don't even realize he would have a country to run.

In fact, that thought may not have occurred to Trump.

Besides, with all his court dates and lawsuits, who knows how long before even he can run the country.
The Beast has got a shitload of bigger problems besides being the most scandal-ridden sleaze to take office if she wins.

Fucking morons don't even realize he would have a country to run.

In fact, that thought may not have occurred to Trump.

Besides, with all his court dates and lawsuits, who knows how long before even he can run the country.

Breaking News: Trump's Fraud and Racketeering suit moves forward.
You do realize that if Trump becomes president, he can PARDON HIMSELF from prosecution...Naw, we only though about that when we thought Comey was a STRAIGHT SHOOTER!

It's too late then. She loves all this shit. She'll be fueled by the entire proceedings and then she'll be a conquering hero in jail. Except if she's unfortunate enough to be in some kind of corporate section and then she'll only have a pleasant time instead of adulation.

It's all bluster... You do realize that Trump and the Clintons are pretty close friends, right? This is all an act and y'all are feeding right into it

It's all bluster... You do realize that Trump and the Clintons are pretty close friends, right? This is all an act and y'all are feeding right into it

Just because Trump paid her and BJ Bill off for political favors in the past doesn't make them friends..

Just because Trump paid her and BJ Bill off for political favors in the past doesn't make them friends..
Their friendship goes well beyond that... A good friend of mine used to work for trump and he saw first hand. They are much closer than they want the public to know about

Their friendship goes well beyond that... A good friend of mine used to work for trump and he saw first hand. They are much closer than they want the public to know about
So, when is Bill going to reimburse the Donald for all the lost revenue then?

A good friend of a good friend of mine, a famous female singer, says Hillary has had several affairs with lesbian lovers that she knows in the entertainment field.

Lost revenue? Do you realize how much money they are both making off this circus act they are putting on? Not that either of them need it

Lost revenue? Do you realize how much money they are both making off this circus act they are putting on? Not that either of them need it
Trump has lost a fortune from the boycotts. Don't kid yourself.

A good friend of a good friend of mine, a famous female singer, says Hillary has had several affairs with lesbian lovers that she knows in the entertainment field.

One of my cousin's friends worked Presidential Secret Service detail... and he said Hillary would go out in the limo all the time to pick up women and bring them back to the White House.

If I was going to make shit up I would have came up with a better story.

The revenue that Trump will make from this run will last for generations to come... Not that money matters to him anymore. He is working on his legacy now

If I was going to make shit up I would have came up with a better story.

Would you believe....

love-nest630.gif

The revenue that Trump will make from this run will last for generations to come
He is not making any money from this run....

Trump would make some kind of deal with Hillary before he'd indict. I support Trump for many reasons; but I know he's shrewd when it comes to these kinds of things.

This is what gets me about Trump.. why is he putting himself through all this crap?

.I figure it must be patriotism, there is no other reasonable choice..

The revenue that Trump will make from this run will last for generations to come
He is not making any money from this run....
You must not understand how business works. How much do you think trump is going to make off his next book with the Rep candidate now as part of his resume? How much will he get paid for speaking engagements? How many more people will pay to see him? It is a domino effect driven by popularity and demand. He just made the biggest marketing and branding push that possibly any business in history has ever made... Keep watching as it plays out

Forum List

Back