🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

If Trump Wins, Sure Looks Like Clinton Email Investigation Will be Reopened

Trump would make some kind of deal with Hillary before he'd indict. I support Trump for many reasons; but I know he's shrewd when it comes to these kinds of things.

God, I hope I'm wrong though. Hillary gets a pass on putting national security at risk and taking bribes from foreign govts. while others are being charged with felonies for taking fucking selfies.

EMS Ghouls Competed In "Selfie War"

It's all bluster... You do realize that Trump and the Clintons are pretty close friends, right? This is all an act and y'all are feeding right into it

Just because Trump paid her and BJ Bill off for political favors in the past doesn't make them friends..
Their friendship goes well beyond that... A good friend of mine used to work for trump and he saw first hand. They are much closer than they want the public to know about
So, when is Bill going to reimburse the Donald for all the lost revenue then?
Lost revenue? Do you realize how much money they are both making off this circus act they are putting on? Not that either of them need it

This is what gets me about Trump.. why is he putting himself through all this crap?

.I figure it must be patriotism, there is no other reasonable choice..
That's exactly what my friend who worked for him said. He can't wrap his head around the why? He said he knows it probably isnt true but part of him thinks it's just to brand his business and give his old friend Hillary a nice job. We had a laugh over that one... it really does look like he is in it to win it though. Perhaps the overwhelming support from his followers has won him over... Plus the legacy element

It's all bluster... You do realize that Trump and the Clintons are pretty close friends, right? This is all an act and y'all are feeding right into it

Just because Trump paid her and BJ Bill off for political favors in the past doesn't make them friends..
Their friendship goes well beyond that... A good friend of mine used to work for trump and he saw first hand. They are much closer than they want the public to know about

A good friend of a good friend of mine, a famous female singer, says Hillary has had several affairs with lesbian lovers that she knows in the entertainment field.
If I was going to make shit up I would have came up with a better story.

Well, you tried...:laugh:

Actually, what I said was completely true oddly enough...:laugh:

I even spent a week with the singer in question and she confirmed the facts, she had rented a huge house on the California coast that my family was invited to attend... good times..

A good friend of a good friend of mine, a famous female singer, says Hillary has had several affairs with lesbian lovers that she knows in the entertainment field.

I even spent a week with the singer in question and she confirmed the facts, she had rented a huge house on the California coast that my family was invited to attend... good times..
I thought you were messing with me... My bad, I didn't know you were being serious... Well that explains her haircut I guess ;-)

So, when is Bill going to reimburse the Donald for all the lost revenue then?
Lost revenue? Do you realize how much money they are both making off this circus act they are putting on? Not that either of them need it

This is what gets me about Trump.. why is he putting himself through all this crap?

.I figure it must be patriotism, there is no other reasonable choice..

I think he has patriotism and at least some values unlike Hillary; but I'd say it's because he like the limelight. If I were a billionairre with an empire, I'd be like let's get some bitches and go to the penthouse; but maybe that gets old after a while :lol:

I thought you were messing with me... My bad, I didn't know you were being serious... Well that explains her haircut I guess ;-)

Well, I wouldn't put that past me exactly .. :tinfoil: .. but in this case it's true, I actually feel uncomfortable about saying anything about it ... and I blame you...:laugh:

LawNewz ^ | July 22, 2016 | Rachel Stockman
Former New York Mayor Rudy Giuliani told a revved up Republican crowd on Thursday that “if Donald Trump becomes president, the statute of limitations is not up. There is no double jeopardy. We can reopen the case.” This isn’t the first hint that we’ve gotten that a possible President Trump would go after Clinton for her use of private email server while serving as Secretary of State. In fact, the Republican presidential hopeful has said so himself. “Go get ’em,” one Republican reportedly shouted to Giuliani after he made that announcement at the event in Cleveland, according to The New...

Screech-600-LA.jpg

No Trump will do no such thing..

yuck

Well, I wouldn't put that past me exactly .. :tinfoil: .. but in this case it's true, I actually feel uncomfortable about saying anything about it ... and I blame you...:laugh:

I was actually being serious as well. I wasn't trying to make fun of your post, but confirm it. Funny too, that up until just recently, Hillary was against gay marriage.

I feel uncomfortable thinking of Hillary scissoring some female singer and now I need to try and sleep. I blame you

I feel uncomfortable thinking of Hillary scissoring some female singer and now I need to try and sleep. I blame you

Gross .. now .. I just hate you for that vision..:laugh:

..and no, not the singer herself, the people she hubbubs with in New York. .. Broadway, artists and such.

It's too late then. She loves all this shit. She'll be fueled by the entire proceedings and then she'll be a conquering hero in jail. Except if she's unfortunate enough to be in some kind of corporate section and then she'll only have a pleasant time instead of adulation.

"Hero in jail"

Democrats know Hillary's corrupt, a liar, on the take, above the law ... guilty .. etc.

They would have to be completely oblivious not to..

The sad part is, Dems know they're living a lie... it's interesting...:dunno:

It's too late then. She loves all this shit. She'll be fueled by the entire proceedings and then she'll be a conquering hero in jail. Except if she's unfortunate enough to be in some kind of corporate section and then she'll only have a pleasant time instead of adulation.

"Hero in jail"

Democrats know Hillary's corrupt, a liar, on the take, above the law ... guilty .. etc.

you are weird.

"Hero in jail"

you are weird.

No doubt...:laugh:

Fucking morons don't even realize he would have a country to run.

In fact, that thought may not have occurred to Trump.

Besides, with all his court dates and lawsuits, who knows how long before even he can run the country.

Breaking News: Trump's Fraud and Racketeering suit moves forward.
You do realize that if Trump becomes president, he can PARDON HIMSELF from prosecution...Naw, we only though about that when we thought Comey was a STRAIGHT SHOOTER!

No he can't. Republicans managed to get that law changed going after Clinton. Little did they know it would come back to bite them in the ass.

Forum List

Back