If Trump wins will we see hyper-patriotism, nationalism / American pride and unity among core Americans like we’ve never seen before?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
Isn’t that what good politicians are supposed to do?
Encourage Americans to take pride in country, to unite, to encourage Americans to embrace the ‘American Way’ of life?
Now would be a great time to get in the flag making business. The level of American Pride will probably make what we saw post 9/11 look like a tiny celebration.
This is going to be an awesome thing to witness.

Encourage Americans to take pride in country, to unite, to encourage Americans to embrace the ‘American Way’ of life?
Now would be a great time to get in the flag making business. The level of American Pride will probably make what we saw post 9/11 look like a tiny celebration.
or else.

a trump loss, of course, begins civil war ii.

a trump win, merely a long period of "dictatorship of the oligarchs"

If Trump wins will we see hyper-patriotism, nationalism / American pride and unity among core Americans like we’ve never seen before?
Nope. You will see, a president, relieved of the possibility of legal action for wrong doing, an abstract firing from civil service jobs, unless the applicant or employee can convince, their loyalty is to the President/Party, not the country (Democrats need not apply), the abandoning of commitment to democratic rule in countries around the world, supplanted by commitment to strongman dictatorships, free to invade their neighbors, if they wish to take over their neighboring country, along with a highly inflationary economy, based on trade war tariffs on imports, carried by our middle and lower income families, in order to eliminate income taxes on the top income earners in the country, along with use of the US Military to do domestic law enforcement and the firing of a military leaders, still committed to the constitution and oaths taken, instead of the Fuhrer. Basically, Trump would be the end of the country as we grew up in, with no laws to hold him back, if he says it is within his duties, and approved by his hand-stacked Supreme Court.

Anyone that trusts this senile, petulant vindictive, lying asshole to act in accordance with a constitution, he no longer has to put up with, is a fool. He didn't support it last time. It would be dirt under his feet, this time.

It’s what fascists do.

My fear is a Trump win would ratchet up the Democrat's hate machine to a level we have not yet seen. That would in turn spawn more assassination attempts.
The good news is he is ready and will not be taken by surprise. He will continue the great job he did in his first term and hopefully start winning over the irrational Trump Haters but that is being very optimistic.

Let's face the reality. 50% of the country are deplorables, depending on which side of the country you are on. If Trump wins, the lefty deplorables won't give a damn about patriotism. In fact, to them patriotism means you can feel proud to be able to burn the American flag.

Look at the nationalists of the 20th century.

Let's face the reality. 50% of the country are deplorables, depending on which side of the country you are on. If Trump wins, the lefty deplorables won't give a damn about patriotism. In fact, to them patriotism means you can feel proud to be able to burn the American flag.
Hilarious

Freedom is something to be proud of.

You want conformity and obedience to cult leader.

Nope. You will see, a president, relieved of the possibility of legal action for wrong doing, an abstract firing from civil service jobs, unless the applicant or employee can convince, their loyalty is to the President/Party, not the country (Democrats need not apply), the abandoning of commitment to democratic rule in countries around the world, supplanted by commitment to strongman dictatorships, free to invade their neighbors, if they wish to take over their neighboring country, along with a highly inflationary economy, based on trade war tariffs on imports, carried by our middle and lower income families, in order to eliminate income taxes on the top income earners in the country, along with use of the US Military to do domestic law enforcement and the firing of a military leaders, still committed to the constitution and oaths taken, instead of the Fuhrer. Basically, Trump would be the end of the country as we grew up in, with no laws to hold him back, if he says it is within his duties, and approved by his hand-stacked Supreme Court.

Anyone that trusts this senile, petulant vindictive, lying asshole to act in accordance with a constitution, he no longer has to put up with, is a fool. He didn't support it last time. It would be dirt under his feet, this time.
Where does all that hate come from? Did you hate Trump before election night 2016?

Where does all that hate come from? Did you hate Trump before election night 2016?
No. I didn't hate him election night 2016 and hoped he would grow into the job, even though I voted 3rd party, that election cycle, for obvious reason. If present, I wouldn't allow a nut-ball to harm a hair on his fat round orange head (certainly not take a shot at him), if I was armed and had vantage point to prevent it, while being able to clear the background, if it were an issue. I am not a hating person. I just do not approve of him and have listened to his rhetoric, as well as seeing him in action and refusing to take action.

No. I didn't hate him election night 2016 and hoped he would grow into the job, even though I voted 3rd party, that election cycle, for obvious reason. If present, I wouldn't allow a nut-ball to harm a hair on his fat round orange head (certainly not take a shot at him), if I was armed and had vantage point to prevent it, while being able to clear the background, if it were an issue. I am not a hating person. I just do not approve of him and have listened to his rhetoric, as well as seeing him in action and refusing to take action.
Your descriptions of Trump reveal far more than "disapproval".

Like this?
nyone that trusts this senile, petulant vindictive, lying asshole to act in accordance with a constitution, he no longer has to put up with, is a fool. He didn't support it last time. It would be dirt under his feet, this time.

Forum List

Back