If "walls won't work": Why did China, Vatican & Israel build one? Why do jails have them?

We give Mexico four-hundred-million dollars a year. We can use that money to build the the wall.
Well, that will get you 300 miles, maybe, but how about the other 1,950 - 700 - 300?

BTW, much of it is Private Property, and not for sale. Planning to just take it, my good little Nazi?
The international border isn't private property, for one. Two, some parts of the border won't need a wall, because they're impassible, like this...

View attachment 68208

If you spent as much time learning a few tracts as you doing calling people names, you wouldn't look stupid.
Hey, dumbfuck, our "border" is often Private Property.

Border Fence Would Slice Through Private Land

Take your own advice, fuckhead...

So you're saying if the nation wants to defend it's border...it can't if a landowner tells them no???

100% untrue.
No, I'm saying your kind supposedly respects Private Property? I guess not.

Fuckin' Nazis.

The Mexicans deal pretty severely with Central Americans who violate their immigration laws. Are they fascist also? Or is it only Americans who are not allowed to control their borders?

Well, that will get you 300 miles, maybe, but how about the other 1,950 - 700 - 300?

BTW, much of it is Private Property, and not for sale. Planning to just take it, my good little Nazi?
The international border isn't private property, for one. Two, some parts of the border won't need a wall, because they're impassible, like this...

View attachment 68208

If you spent as much time learning a few tracts as you doing calling people names, you wouldn't look stupid.
Hey, dumbfuck, our "border" is often Private Property.

Border Fence Would Slice Through Private Land

Take your own advice, fuckhead...

So you're saying if the nation wants to defend it's border...it can't if a landowner tells them no???

100% untrue.
No, I'm saying your kind supposedly respects Private Property? I guess not.

Fuckin' Nazis.

The Mexicans deal pretty severely with Central Americans who violate their immigration laws. Are they fascist also? Or is it only Americans who are not allowed to control their borders?
Not allowed? For 60 years the government hasn't, and the GOP had the White House more often than not so, why weren't the borders closed?

Must have just been an oversight.

Forum List

Back