If walls won't work...why do so many secure places have walls???

Trump has stated the wall would cost between 8 to 10 Billion.........Higher than the site posted.......Without the border agents no wall can secure the border............so he has proposed tripling the border agents..........that over time will be a large commitment..........but should it secure the border the savings to this country would be enormous.

Immigration Reform
The number of illegal immigrants have dropped by a million in 8 years which makes the migration rate into the US about -12,000/yr. At this rate, America will be facing a major shortage in agricultural workers and that's without Trump's massive deportation plans. If Trump's wall ever get's built we may be using it to keep migrant workers in the US.

Trump has stated the wall would cost between 8 to 10 Billion.........Higher than the site posted.......Without the border agents no wall can secure the border............so he has proposed tripling the border agents..........that over time will be a large commitment..........but should it secure the border the savings to this country would be enormous.

Immigration Reform
The number of illegal immigrants have dropped by a million in 8 years which makes the migration rate into the US about -12,000/yr. At this rate, America will be facing a major shortage in agricultural workers and that's without Trump's massive deportation plans. If Trump's wall ever get's built we may be using it to keep migrant workers in the US.
Maybe..........might be because our jobs are dying and moving to Mexico..................

Doesn't matter.....I want the border secure and so do most Americans.........to the farming and agriculture issue.............go to temp agencies south of the border and sponsorship by the farmers......in a new law for that problem.................

No more skirting the laws of this country.

That would make more sense if something like that worked. As is, it won't, unless you are actually volunteering to quit your job, move to Texas and man the wall yourself. Oh, and by the way, also volunteering hundreds of thousands of other Americans to do the same.

Again, the cost does not justify it. Just building a wall won't really stop anything. If you want to actually make the border secure than that would cost more resources than any reasonable American is willing to give up. The only ACTUAL solution is to look to change our policies regarding both immigration and drug control.
oh bullshit. Walls do work. Lets put mexicans to work building it. Give them a piece of land on the border and a rifle and let them build and defend it themselves. NOBODY will get through.

Talking tough behind your key board........ but can you be more realistic? At least.
A wall is a lot more doable than Obamacare ever had a chance of being...

I hope you realize that a Wall and Obamacare is totally different. Can you be more realistic? #2
I'm sorry you're incapable of intelligent discussion and therefore a waste of time.

What are you still here?

oh bullshit. Walls do work. Lets put mexicans to work building it. Give them a piece of land on the border and a rifle and let them build and defend it themselves. NOBODY will get through.

Talking tough behind your key board........ but can you be more realistic? At least.
A wall is a lot more doable than Obamacare ever had a chance of being...

I hope you realize that a Wall and Obamacare is totally different. Can you be more realistic? #2
I'm sorry you're incapable of intelligent discussion and therefore a waste of time.
Says the person that stated that the wall is more doable than Obamacare when we have Obamacare, but don't have a wall built by Mexicans along our Southern border. #idiot

Aw..... That hurts.

Immigration Reform
What utter horseshit, lol. We call those "ass numbers" because they smell like your ass, which is where you pulled them from.

Immigration Reform
Maybe..........might be because our jobs are dying and moving to Mexico..................

Doesn't matter.....I want the border secure and so do most Americans.........to the farming and agriculture issue.............go to temp agencies south of the border and sponsorship by the farmers......in a new law for that problem.................

No more skirting the laws of this country.
The agricultural workers for the most part aren't illegal anyway. They get work permits.

------------------------------------------------- BS Charwin , of course any crossing illegal is reason for the wall and wall breachers will need to be hunted down and destroyed Charwin !!

The estimate to build the wall is between 15 to 25 billions. Excluding maintenance....... So if 300 illegals get thru our border each year. Is that a good justification to build the wall? People like you, Bucs and other Trump sympathizers the answer is YES.......
Then, how about the thousands and thousands of tourist that violates their visas each year? How about the H1 and H2 people that violates their visas?
-------------------------------------- B.S. , my estimate says about 10 - 11 billion , you seem to think that if you post something then it is automatically true . No matter though , if it were to cost 25 billion that's ok with me Charwin . Build the wall , Go Trump !!

The 10 billions estimate you mentioned came from CNN video. I know you forgot something.
Did they mentioned........... Labor, heavy equipments, pave road how to get to those borders, pave road along the border walls, purchase land from private owners, housings for the construction workers, facilities ( at least 300 ) where to make the precast cement wall, maintenance? Did they include those on their estimates? The answer is no, no, no, no, no and no.

BTW...... Here is the estimates per mile (2009) in building those roads. My SWAG minimum 2,500 miles.

90fec9f0322e3be6e331c7f61445dd33.jpg
There is no way to estimate the cost because Trump has said his great wall will stretch the Mexican boarder, nearly 2000 miles but he has also said it would be 1,000 miles. He refers to it as as a 50 foot wall. I suppose he means height not length. He has also said it will be 35 to 50 feet high. Good luck with any estimate.

Of course this is totally irrelevant. Between dealing with Mexico, battles with congress, lawsuits from environmental groups, and rebellion in his own party when he starts stealing land from hundreds of ranchers and farmers, he'll be out of office before the first brick is laid on his great wall. All this assumes, Americans would be stupid enough to elect him.
Yawn..........670 miles have been built...........the 40 to 50 foot walls are rhetoric...........it will all come down to cost...........

We could put in Security Chain link Fencing double layer for about 2 Billion in costs.........then put in outposts for the increased border agents..........put up lookout towers at strategic points and secure the border........will some slip through.....of course.......but by far fewer numbers..........

The only thing stopping us from securing our border is the will to do so........

It's fewer and fewer getting through now....... So what is your point?

The estimate to build the wall is between 15 to 25 billions. Excluding maintenance....... So if 300 illegals get thru our border each year. Is that a good justification to build the wall? People like you, Bucs and other Trump sympathizers the answer is YES.......
Then, how about the thousands and thousands of tourist that violates their visas each year? How about the H1 and H2 people that violates their visas?
-------------------------------------- B.S. , my estimate says about 10 - 11 billion , you seem to think that if you post something then it is automatically true . No matter though , if it were to cost 25 billion that's ok with me Charwin . Build the wall , Go Trump !!

The 10 billions estimate you mentioned came from CNN video. I know you forgot something.
Did they mentioned........... Labor, heavy equipments, pave road how to get to those borders, pave road along the border walls, purchase land from private owners, housings for the construction workers, facilities ( at least 300 ) where to make the precast cement wall, maintenance? Did they include those on their estimates? The answer is no, no, no, no, no and no.

BTW...... Here is the estimates per mile (2009) in building those roads. My SWAG minimum 2,500 miles.

There is no way to estimate the cost because Trump has said his great wall will stretch the Mexican boarder, nearly 2000 miles but he has also said it would be 1,000 miles. He refers to it as as a 50 foot wall. I suppose he means height not length. He has also said it will be 35 to 50 feet high. Good luck with any estimate.

Of course this is totally irrelevant. Between dealing with Mexico, battles with congress, lawsuits from environmental groups, and rebellion in his own party when he starts stealing land from hundreds of ranchers and farmers, he'll be out of office before the first brick is laid on his great wall. All this assumes, Americans would be stupid enough to elect him.
Yawn..........670 miles have been built...........the 40 to 50 foot walls are rhetoric...........it will all come down to cost...........

We could put in Security Chain link Fencing double layer for about 2 Billion in costs.........then put in outposts for the increased border agents..........put up lookout towers at strategic points and secure the border........will some slip through.....of course.......but by far fewer numbers..........

The only thing stopping us from securing our border is the will to do so........

It's not a few..........that is just the propaganda machine at work.............

Our jobs are leaving......so some may be going home to FIND WORK........:ack-1:

The vast majority of this country want the southern border secured............the Politicians are SUPPOSED to represent the will of the people...........the border needs to be secured...........via the will of the people.

Period. It will never happen with the establishment................

. What a liar, lol.

. What a liar, lol.

You are a waste of my time.....

. What a liar, lol.

You're a liar.

. What a liar, lol.

You're a liar.
----------------------------------- yep , correct Kosher Girl , Charwin is full of --it / FOS !!

. What a liar, lol.

You're a liar.
----------------------------------- yep , correct Kosher Girl , Charwin is full of --it / FOS !!
He certainly is. As are all the disgusting traitors who approve of the persecution of minorities.

that's speculation on Trumps ability to get things done Flopper , my only issue in this thread is whether the wall can be built . --- What it would take to build Trump's border wall - CNN Video --- certainly looks reasonable to me Flopper !!

Pismoe....... As I previously posted #183 the CNN estimates are way off and incomplete. Stay with the class Pismoe.
------------------------------------ as I already said , you are FOS Charwin , besides that I don't care about the cost , the wall is a worthy project to spend money on .

that's speculation on Trumps ability to get things done Flopper , my only issue in this thread is whether the wall can be built . --- What it would take to build Trump's border wall - CNN Video --- certainly looks reasonable to me Flopper !!

Pismoe....... As I previously posted #183 the CNN estimates are way off and incomplete. Stay with the class Pismoe.
------------------------------------ as I already said , you are FOS Charwin , besides that I don't care about the cost , the wall is a worthy project to spend money on .
We can take the money out of the food stamps and planned parenthood coffers. and

You trotted out that video earlier this week. And I pointed out to you at that time that the 10-billion-plus price tag is materials only. It doesn't include anything like labor for two thousand miles of wall, nor for the additional labor (and materials) to build the roads that don't exist to enable all the trucks to get in there with all those precast concrete panels --- panels which in this example are only 20 feet high, so double that figure for the 35 to 40 feet Rump lies about (and you're already at 21 Billion for materials alone). Nor does it account for changing and affecting the flow of the Rio Grande and Colorado Rivers (the delta of the latter) -- which is by the way prohibited by law anyway. Nor does it account for buying up the private property that lies on some of it, nor does it account for the cost of maintenance, which is estimated to double the production cost every seven years.

And here you come trotting out the same video yet again, expecting different results. Even though nothing has changed.

What are you -- stupid?

and I TROT it out again despite your proclamation on cost and your decree that the wall needs to be 40 feet in height Pogo . I think that you and Charwin and most all the Anti Wall people are full of --it , not even honest conversation Pogo . --- What it would take to build Trump's border wall - CNN Video --- and as far as I am concerned the wall can cost 40 billion but i'll go by the number stated in the video which I think was 11 billion dollars . The roads exist as soon as the crew of men that is supplying the material to the wall builders build the roads which simply means that they will drive all terrain delivery truck into the desert Pogo . Its a good video , informative video and your specific mention of it just shows that you don't like people being informed Pogo . ------------ and the TRUMP and others are in the planning stage , the wall may be 25 feet high including the 5 feet underground which is more than sufficient Pogo .

Last edited:
and I TROT it out again despite your proclamation on cost and your decree that the wall needs to be 40 feet in height Pogo . I think that you and Charwin and most all the Anti Wall people are full of --it , not even honest conversation Pogo . --- What it would take to build Trump's border wall - CNN Video --- and as far as I am concerned the wall can cost 40 billion but i'll go by the number stated in the video which I think was 11 billion dollars . The roads exist as soon as the crew of men that is supplying the material to the wall builders build the roads which simply means that they will drive all terrain delivery truck into the desert Pogo . Its a good video , informative video and your specific mention of it just shows that you don't like people being informed Pogo . ------------ and the TRUMP and others are in the planning stage , the wall may be 25 feet high including the 5 feet underground which is more than sufficient Pogo .
Pogo is a dishonest, hypocritical shill as well.

as I said the video that Pogo doesn't like is informative and clearly shows the steps needed to build the Wall . It helps people see what needs to be done . He mention the video specifically which tells me that he FEARS the videos information Kosher Girl !!

Forum List

Back