If we allow Democrats to get away with massive voter fraud as they did this year...

And just for shits and giggles.

McCrae Dowless, the political operative at the center of an election fraud investigation in North Carolina’s 9th Congressional District, now appears to be connected to both counties in the district where a suspiciously high number of absentee ballots were never returned to election officials.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/no ... 79357b4e35.

The North Carolina Board of Elections and Ethics Enforcement is looking into the irregularities in Bladen and Robeson counties, neighboring rural jurisdictions near the South Carolina border, where 40 percent and 62 percent of absentee ballots, respectively, weren’t returned. In Bladen County, Dowless employees told local television station WSOC and BuzzFeed News that they collected absentee ballots from people and gave them to Dowless, which violates state law.

Dowless was hired by a consultant to work on behalf of Republican Mark Harris, who appeared to defeat Democrat Dan McCready by 905 votes in the election. McCready, however, withdrew his concession to Harris on Thursday amid the ongoing investigation.

Dowless rat-fucked the Primary for Harris. North Carolina Republicans knew about this Man and did nothing.

Nothing Says Voter Fraud like Lying Cheating Fuckwad Republicans

The ballot is sealed in an envelope. You couldn't alter it without voiding the ballot. I wouldn't give my ballot to YOU, but I would let a friend do it.
You are not thinking.....purposely I think....the ballot can be thrown away and the person taking the ballot to the polls could ask for a ballot in the voters name...he or she even has your address and in California ID is not required...
no, that carrier already has blank ballots. he just throws out the one he picked up after he gets to his house. Then he completes another ballot with the other voters information after he unseals it before trashing it, seals the new one he just created and submits it. And he/ she does that for however many they pick up. And BTW, he does that for every one of em. Isn't that something? what a scam, these leftists think we're stupid for sure. If I were a california conservative, I'd be in court today to raise suit on the practice. That, there is simply no way to control that process and therefore it is illegal and shut that harvesting down. BTW, especially a conservative candidate.
The voters signature would not match the signature on file.

No reported cases of voter fraud but Republicans have been found engaging in election fraud

The ballot is sealed in an envelope. You couldn't alter it without voiding the ballot. I wouldn't give my ballot to YOU, but I would let a friend do it.
You are not thinking.....purposely I think....the ballot can be thrown away and the person taking the ballot to the polls could ask for a ballot in the voters name...he or she even has your address and in California ID is not required...
no, that carrier already has blank ballots. he just throws out the one he picked up after he gets to his house. Then he completes another ballot with the other voters information after he unseals it before trashing it, seals the new one he just created and submits it. And he/ she does that for however many they pick up. And BTW, he does that for every one of em. Isn't that something? what a scam, these leftists think we're stupid for sure. If I were a california conservative, I'd be in court today to raise suit on the practice. That, there is simply no way to control that process and therefore it is illegal and shut that harvesting down. BTW, especially a conservative candidate.
LOL. would they throw the ballot out then? yeah, nope. won't work fella. fraud. we know it. they're fking leftists, they are inherently deceitful and evil. Ask Donna Brazil and Bernie Sanders.

BTW, it took a long time for your response, who did you have to call to get that piece of garbage line?

If it's a known truth why can't you tards ever prove it?
We have over and over again....you are one gullible tool....if you can't see house seats being stolen by the dems with 4 weeks to count the votes...ballots showing up in cabs and the back seat of cars...people bringing them in by the thousands days after the election was over....suing to be able to count ballots with different looking signatures...buddy....you can't handle the truth...

I never didn't get it. You're the one who is not getting it.
Dude to contest the known truth about election fraud not just in California but across the nation makes you look silly.....

We just went through that excersize, we know more votes were recorded than registered in many races. We also know that voter harvesting is now happening in CA. That’s laced with fraudulent activity. Can you assure someone that another delivered a ballot for, didn’t throw their ballot out and replace it? Nope, no fkn way. That’s why it needs to stop

Last edited:
Want to vote, show up. Want to vote absentee, mail it in before Election Day

Why is voting so difficult for leftists?

Rhetorical, they’d lose almost every race

The fact is that democrats know they represent a minority...they know they need to rig elections and somehow add to their ranks via illegal immigration...they know a prosperous America takes them out of power so they are doing everything they can to ruin Trump's great economy....in short they are disgusting....

IF the ballots were taken illegally and never cast...how would you know?

The fact is that democrats know they represent a minority...they know they need to rig elections and somehow add to their ranks via illegal immigration...they know a prosperous America takes them out of power so they are doing everything they can to ruin Trump's great economy....in short they are disgusting....

Actually We Represent The Majority.

Keep dreaming.

Keep dreaming.

Is that why you always have to take 4 weeks to win errrrr steal a house seat?....

The Corrupt California Democrats are registering non-citizens to vote.
Voter fraud is a voting rights violation.
The Democrats are against the Right to Vote.

Republicans are the ones who are finding new ways to disenfranchise voters. Signature matches, voter purging and addresses are new ways to prevent votes from being counted. In Florida, Scott is trying to put a crony on Broward County to ensure legitimate votes are NOT counted.

Like in California....5 counties had more votes than registered voters....not by a few but by thousands....California needs to be investigated by the DOJ....

What five counties?
I didn't catch them all but one was Orange county....check out California vote integrity organization...its a group formed a few years ago....they issue reports after every election....

#fakenews

More voters than eligible adults? Group makes dubious claim about California

Stay off Google...you will not find the truth there....

We won't find the truth from you. Just fake news.

Keep dreaming.

Is that why you always have to take 4 weeks to win errrrr steal a house seat?....

It is called counting votes. In California, absentee ballots have to be postmarked by election day and be in the following Friday. Apparently you cannot accept the fact that Democrats beat the pants off of you in grassroots organizing.

We have over and over again....you are one gullible tool....if you can't see house seats being stolen by the dems with 4 weeks to count the votes...ballots showing up in cabs and the back seat of cars...people bringing them in by the thousands days after the election was over....suing to be able to count ballots with different looking signatures...buddy....you can't handle the truth...

Perhaps you need to look up the definition of proof because you clearly don't know what the word means. First of all, we aren't talking about Florida. That's a different discussion. We're talking about the seven House seats you lost in California, for which you have no proof of fraud whatsoever. Just circumstantial paranoia because you're a Sore Loserman.

Obama was born in Kenya! The birth certificate is fake! We can't prove it, but it's a known truth!

Trump colluded with Russia to alter the election! We can't prove it, but it's a known truth!

You're all loons.

The Corrupt California Democrats are registering non-citizens to vote.
Voter fraud is a voting rights violation.
The Democrats are against the Right to Vote.

Republicans are the ones who are finding new ways to disenfranchise voters. Signature matches, voter purging and addresses are new ways to prevent votes from being counted. In Florida, Scott is trying to put a crony on Broward County to ensure legitimate votes are NOT counted.

Yea, the Democratic Party's voter fraud and ballot fraud is destroying our democracy.
Left Wingers are bad people.

Forum List

Back