If We Can Get A Second Chance Then Why Can't Satan?

The book you claim is a forgery?

So you are saying you believe something that was written in a book of forgery? How does that work?
yes, your 4th century book of forgeries and fallacies - abandoned the religion of antiquity for their makebelieve messiah those who wrote your book crucified to use their martyrdom for their own nefarious purposes.

what has been said from the beginning.

the 1st century and the religious itinerant were a reaffirmation of liberation theology not found anywhere in their 4th century bible - of servitude. to the state religion of the roman empire.

yes, your 4th century book of forgeries and fallacies - abandoned the religion of antiquity for their makebelieve messiah those who wrote your book crucified to use their martyrdom for their own nefarious purposes.

what has been said from the beginning.

the 1st century and the religious itinerant were a reaffirmation of liberation theology not found anywhere in their 4th century bible - of servitude. to the state religion of the roman empire.
Which is where you got your beliefs from. The book of forgeries and fallacies. Got it. Makes perfect sense. :rolleyes:

Which is where you got your beliefs from. The book of forgeries and fallacies. Got it. Makes perfect sense. :rolleyes:
no, there is nothing of value in your book, I stopped reading after the 1st forgery on the first page. and only read sections as discussions that lead to them warrant - some value their spirit far to much to become a puppet like you.

the prescribed religion of antiquity is spoken and intrinsic without the need you have for a 10000 page book of deceptions as you prove by your deliberate attempt to dissuade the known true religion for your false and manufactured one. the state religion of the roman empire.

no, there is nothing of value in your book, I stopped reading after the 1st forgery on the first page. and only read sections as discussions that lead to them warrant - some value their spirit far to much to become a puppet like you.

the prescribed religion of antiquity is spoken and intrinsic without the need you have for a 10000 page book of deceptions as you prove by your deliberate attempt to dissuade the known true religion for your false and manufactured one. the state religion of the roman empire.
That's where you said you got your beliefs.

Do you have a link for your beliefs?

Who taught you about the religion of antiquity. I've never of that religion before.

Are they like the Baptists?

That's where you said you got your beliefs.

Do you have a link for your beliefs?

Who taught you about the religion of antiquity. I've never of that religion before.

Are they like the Baptists?
resolve the difference between your madeup religion, false messiah and the true religion of antiquity as prescribed. what have you from the 1st century religious itinerant that confirms your 4th century christianity.

* nothing.

resolve the difference between your madeup religion, false messiah and the true religion of antiquity as prescribed. what have you from the 1st century religious itinerant that confirms your 4th century christianity.

* nothing.
I must have missed the link to your religion.

I must have missed the link to your religion.
what have you from the 1st century religious itinerant that confirms your 4th century christianity.
not my religion - the prescribed spoken religion of antiquity.

what link are you looking for, bing - the triumph of good vs evil - the prescribed religion of antiquity for admission to the Everlasting - - that's all there is.

- no doubt that can also be made into a 10000 pg journal if that would make it more authentic for the unbelievers.

Now, I don't mean that we should really give him a second chance,.. I mean since I do believe that all demons were once angels why can't they revert back?
I think I might enjoy your story. I offer this for consideration. Jesus taught sins are forgiven; repentance (turn away from sin) for forgiveness of sins. Turn back to doing the will of God.

It appears it is not a matter of cannot turn back; it is a matter that they choose not to turn back.

not my religion - the prescribed spoken religion of antiquity.

what link are you looking for, bing - the triumph of good vs evil - the prescribed religion of antiquity for admission to the Everlasting - - that's all there is.

- no doubt that can also be made into a 10000 pg journal if that would make it more authentic for the unbelievers.
Where are your services held?

I think I might enjoy your story. I offer this for consideration. Jesus taught sins are forgiven; repentance (turn away from sin) for forgiveness of sins. Turn back to doing the will of God.

It appears it is not a matter of cannot turn back; it is a matter that they choose not to turn back.
you kid yourself ...

So in that case does the Bible mention anything about demons reverting back to being angels? I mean if God can forgive us then surely He could forgive a demon if they truly repented and were sorry for their evil ways.
Jesus referred to evil angels and beings collectively as Satan, he went straight to their king as the primary cause of evil. And it is implied that they cannot be changed, and become good.

Even in this world there is an unforgivable sin, and Paul says we should not pray for anyone that commits it. Jesus said that blasphemy of the Holy Ghost is unforgivable. And it is certain that the Devil and the demons committed crimes that can never be forgiven.

It isn't fair to call it a book of fallacies and forgeries. That's like calling Aesop's Fable a book of forgeries. These are morality tales and teaching narratives.

It isn't fair to call it a book of fallacies and forgeries. That's like calling Aesop's Fable a book of forgeries. These are morality tales and teaching narratives.
Why are you telling me that?

that is not true -
"Everyone who goes on ahead and does not abide in the teaching of Christ, does not have God. Whoever abides in the teaching has both the Father and the Son. If anyone comes to you and does not bring this teaching, do not receive him into your house or give him any greeting, for whoever greets him takes part in his wicked works." 2 John 1:9-11
on nearly every page of the - religion of the roman empire, christian bible - there is deliberate use of persuaion through forgeries and fallacies to misconstue the events of the 1st century - - including the fact there is not one single item that exists of the religious itinerant that gave their life for their cause of liberation theology that is deliberately lacking.
Jesus taught sins are forgiven;
where is their proof from the main character themself for those people to claim such a fallacy.

Lucifer had his chance to acsept the Unseen Father into that beings mind. The being was to high and lifted up within that beings self. Satan thinks a journey from that beings head, to that beings shoulder, is a journey of forty days. That being is claiming to be God. God does not think in that way. It is a Quran thing.

Forum List

Back