If we fill America with third worlders will America become a third world country

So all the white immigrants in the USA over the hisotry of this nation were not from third world nations? Some were not even nations then..

Not if they embrace American Values and accept that they are no longer a citizen of that former country. Many immigrants move to America and succeed, based on American Values and the system of individual freedom, it shouldn't be where you are from but here you are at. Entering America via legal immigration of course.

When you have some people telling others "come here and bring your country with you as well, don't worry about becoming American", often for political gains or votes, then you will have a difficult time. It's being seen in Europe right now with a massive problem of assimilation, and I am sure there are pockets in America in which anti-Americanism is not only accepted but celebrated. That is ridiculous. Anyone can leave for a different country and if they are accepted they should embrace their new home with vigor. This is why Trumps support for American Values resonates with so many, from all backgrounds.

I have been critical of Canadians who go to America and keep reminding everyone they are Canadian, sticking their chests out like fools. I find it disrespectful. There are a couple in particular who really bother me as they have made all their wealth and succeed in America, they OWE America a great deal, yet, they refuse to become an American citizen or they criticize the very system that allowed them to succeed.

That to me is inexcusable. They should be waving the American flag proudly, standing for the anthem and yes, they should have become Americans and denounced their former citizenship. To me not doing so is treating America like a flop house, and it's not what honourable people of character should be doing in my opinion.

People don’t make a 3rd world . Political leadership does .

For example : cons who want the USA to become a Christian based fascist dictatorship .

I don't think that would happen but growing the welfare state and putting more strain on American taxpayers would lower the quality of life and bring America down. How about 3rd world countries get better leadership?

For example : cons who want the USA to become a Christian based fascist dictatorship .

Define this for me please. Would such things as say, capitalism, free markets, your constitution, Rule of Law, Due Process, state powers and individual rights over centralized government, among other ideals, all follow under your definition?

All nations have values, laws, rituals, political and economic systems. You know this before you enter a nation, so why wouldn't you embrace this?

Not if they embrace American Values and accept that they are no longer a citizen of that former country. Many immigrants move to America and succeed, based on American Values and the system of individual freedom, it shouldn't be where you are from but here you are at. Entering America via legal immigration of course.

When you have some people telling others "come here and bring your country with you as well, don't worry about becoming American", often for political gains or votes, then you will have a difficult time. It's being seen in Europe right now with a massive problem of assimilation, and I am sure there are pockets in America in which anti-Americanism is not only accepted but celebrated. That is ridiculous. Anyone can leave for a different country and if they are accepted they should embrace their new home with vigor. This is why Trumps support for American Values resonates with so many, from all backgrounds.

I have been critical of Canadians who go to America and keep reminding everyone they are Canadian, sticking their chests out like fools. I find it disrespectful. There are a couple in particular who really bother me as they have made all their wealth and succeed in America, they OWE America a great deal, yet, they refuse to become an American citizen or they criticize the very system that allowed them to succeed.

That to me is inexcusable. They should be waving the American flag proudly, standing for the anthem and yes, they should have become Americans and denounced their former citizenship. To me not doing so is treating America like a flop house, and it's not what honourable people of character should be doing in my opinion.
All is true with the exception of tRumps values resonating. His values are money any which way i con people to give it to me.

It's the people that define a country.

Explain how north and South Korea so different.

Give the North Koreans the power to rebel and they'd be just like South Korea.
And you cant really judge a people when they are being forced to obey a dictator or face execution.

We fought for our freedom and ushered in the best form of government the world has ever witnessed.
And the people of America know that history and are proud of it.

Flood the populace with foreigners that dont understand that history and you change the makeup of the country. Go to any barrio in the US and take a look around.
These people dont love America they come for the money and thats it.

Forum List

Back