🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

If we're to believe guns should be banned

TheDude

Gold Member
Oct 26, 2016
U.S.A. gone wild
Which won't happen in the foreseeable future, doesn't it make sense to ban gun violence from entertainment, from games to music to TV and some media?

To me its a logical flow. Take the latest Church slaughter, wholly shit BTW, what a freak. Our govt. let us down on this one. Anyway, worse things than rifles can be used, and they'd be as or more effective, agree? It's just that guns are most convenient, and to a freak, they're probably the most "fun" too. After all, they've seen it on TV, read about the affects 24/7, and games are probably worse.

On a side, imagine if guns were banned. The culprit could obtain one illegally, and cool cat NRA instructor wouldn't have been able to fire two caps in his ass.

Last edited:
Which won't happen in the foreseeable future, doesn't it make sense to ban gun violence from entertainment, from games to music to TV and some media?

To me its a logical flow. Take the latest Church slaughter, wholly shit BTW, what a freak. Our govt. let us down on this one. Anyway, worse things than rifles can be used, and they'd be as or more effective, agree? It's just that guns are most convenient, and to a freak, they're probably the most "fun" too. After all, they've seen it on TV, read about the affects 24/7, and games are probably worse.

On a side, imagine if guns were banned. The culprit could obtain one illegally, and cool cat NRA instructor wouldn't have been able to fire a cap in his ass.
What if only the semiautomatic rifles got banned that spray dozens of bullets per minute, like the AR 556 Kelley used?
You're right--a lot of the violence in entertainment is way over the top and it should be censored. Kids' cartoons have gotten so sacharine sweet I can't bear to watch them for five minutes yet Grand Theft Auto was one of the most popular video games out there for awhile. I don't even go to the movies anymore, but guns and violence are dripping from everything--including prime time tv. So yeah. It doesn't have to be too sweet to swallow, but a little taste and a lot less mass media mayhem wouldn't hurt anything.

On a side, imagine if guns were banned. The culprit could obtain one illegally, and cool cat NRA instructor wouldn't have been able to fire a cap in his ass.
What if only the semiautomatic rifles got banned that spray dozens of bullets per minute, like the AR 556 Kelley used?
You're right--a lot of the violence in entertainment is way over the top and it should be censored. Kids' cartoons have gotten so sacharine sweet I can't bear to watch them for five minutes yet Grand Theft Auto was one of the most popular video games out there for awhile. I don't even go to the movies anymore, but guns and violence are dripping from everything--including prime time tv. So yeah. It doesn't have to be too sweet to swallow, but a little taste and a lot less mass media mayhem wouldn't hurt anything.

I've noticed the left is touting banning "just semi automatics"...no thanks, once you achieve that you'll move on to another style of gun in route to your dream of an outright gun ban

I've noticed the left is touting banning "just semi automatics"...no thanks, once you achieve that you'll move on to another style of gun in route to your dream of an outright gun ban

Come get it, boys! I dares ya!

Who wants guns banned?

What if we ban the notion that people have that they think they have a right to have their feelings addressed?

These incident are very unfortunate. But if anyone thinks for one second that any Individual should relinquish his or her own Individual rights in order to appease someone elses feelings, you're mistaken. And delusional. Respectfully.

Last edited:

What about some guns that do wicked damage in the wrong hands?

Can you stop illegal guns that can be automatic, from entering this country?

Nope, I'm onto you loons. You don't know when to stop

These incident are very unfortunate. But if anyone thinks for one second that any Individual should relinquish his or her own Individual rights in order to appease someone elses feelings, you're mistaken. And dilusional. Respectfully.
It isn't about "feelings." It is about common sense. I also have a right not to be mowed down in church, at Walmart, at school. That is not "feels."

That's the problem. You know they will. Our problems aren't guns, they run much deeper than that. But yeah, our govt. blew it on this one, and of course we need some level of containment.

On a side, wholly shit, should we ban propane tanks as well?

"What about some guns that do wicked damage in the wrong hands?"

100,000+ of those guns are in the hands of people that have not, nor even considered, committing mass murder..

you want to ban those guns because 5, 10, 20 people have used them to commit atrocities?

What does "gun control" mean to democrats anyway? Do they even know or is it just a political cliche? Do democrats understand that you have to enforce to law to make it work? You can't talk about "banning guns" without talking about confiscation and the possibility of martial law.

Don't tell that to Hillary and her supporters. They will considered that irrational thinking.

JZnnyCI.gif

What does "gun control" mean to democrats anyway? Do they even know or is it just a political cliche? Do democrats understand that you have to enforce to law to make it work? You can't talk about "banning guns" without talking about confiscation and the possibility of martial law.

You can see the results of strict gun laws by looking at Chicago. It's all a farce

nope

not a chance of it

Forum List

Back