🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

If we're to believe guns should be banned

These incident are very unfortunate. But if anyone thinks for one second that any Individual should relinquish his or her own Individual rights in order to appease someone elses feelings, you're mistaken. And dilusional. Respectfully.
It isn't about "feelings." It is about common sense. I also have a right not to be mowed down in church, at Walmart, at school. That is not "feels."

That's right. You do. But only those who infringe on your rights are required to forfeit immunity, and he or she alone opens the door to just reprisal against himself or herself, by government

I have not violated your right to go to Church or to go to Walmart. Please do not organize against my right to liberty. Tyrants do that.

Which won't happen in the foreseeable future, doesn't it make sense to ban gun violence from entertainment, from games to music to TV and some media?

To me its a logical flow. Take the latest Church slaughter, wholly shit BTW, what a freak. Our govt. let us down on this one. Anyway, worse things than rifles can be used, and they'd be as or more effective, agree? It's just that guns are most convenient, and to a freak, they're probably the most "fun" too. After all, they've seen it on TV, read about the affects 24/7, and games are probably worse.

On a side, imagine if guns were banned. The culprit could obtain one illegally, and cool cat NRA instructor wouldn't have been able to fire a cap in his ass.
What if only the semiautomatic rifles got banned that spray dozens of bullets per minute, like the AR 556 Kelley used?
You're right--a lot of the violence in entertainment is way over the top and it should be censored. Kids' cartoons have gotten so sacharine sweet I can't bear to watch them for five minutes yet Grand Theft Auto was one of the most popular video games out there for awhile. I don't even go to the movies anymore, but guns and violence are dripping from everything--including prime time tv. So yeah. It doesn't have to be too sweet to swallow, but a little taste and a lot less mass media mayhem wouldn't hurt anything.

I've noticed the left is touting banning "just semi automatics"...no thanks, once you achieve that you'll move on to another style of gun in route to your dream of an outright gun ban

Come get it, boys! I dares ya!
What about some guns that do wicked damage in the wrong hands?

"What about some guns that do wicked damage in the wrong hands?"

100,000+ of those guns are in the hands of people that have not, nor even considered, committing mass murder..

you want to ban those guns because 5, 10, 20 people have used them to commit atrocities?
The three worse mass shootings in United States history have happened in the past 17 months. They all used that type of gun. Then there was Newtown, the Colorado theater, the San Bernardino terrorists....those semiautomatic rifles are handy for mass murder, aren't they?
So, yes, I do. If some deranged freak wants to shoot up an innocent crowd, let him use a deer rifle or a shot gun and kill a lot less people. It's not going to solve the problem by a long shot but it is surely a start.

What if only the semiautomatic rifles got banned that spray dozens of bullets per minute, like the AR 556 Kelley used?
You're right--a lot of the violence in entertainment is way over the top and it should be censored. Kids' cartoons have gotten so sacharine sweet I can't bear to watch them for five minutes yet Grand Theft Auto was one of the most popular video games out there for awhile. I don't even go to the movies anymore, but guns and violence are dripping from everything--including prime time tv. So yeah. It doesn't have to be too sweet to swallow, but a little taste and a lot less mass media mayhem wouldn't hurt anything.

I've noticed the left is touting banning "just semi automatics"...no thanks, once you achieve that you'll move on to another style of gun in route to your dream of an outright gun ban

100,000+ of those guns are in the hands of people that have not, nor even considered, committing mass murder..

you want to ban those guns because 5, 10, 20 people have used them to commit atrocities?
The three worse mass shootings in United States history have happened in the past 17 months. They all used that type of gun. Then there was Newtown, the Colorado theater, the San Bernardino terrorists....those semiautomatic rifles are handy for mass murder, aren't they?
So, yes, I do. If some deranged freak wants to shoot up an innocent crowd, let him use a deer rifle or a shot gun and kill a lot less people. It's not going to solve the problem by a long shot but it is surely a start.

You can spout all you want but we know the left's ultimate goal. Has been for a very long time and we'll dig in our heels. Count on it

These incident are very unfortunate. But if anyone thinks for one second that any Individual should relinquish his or her own Individual rights in order to appease someone elses feelings, you're mistaken. And dilusional. Respectfully.
It isn't about "feelings." It is about common sense. I also have a right not to be mowed down in church, at Walmart, at school. That is not "feels."

That's' right. You do. But only those who infringe on your rights are required to forfeit immunity, and your he or she alone opens the door to just reprisal against himself or herself, by government

I have not violated your right to go to Church or to go to Walmart. Please do not organize against my right to liberty. Tyrants do that.
I have no intention of violating your liberty. You can have guns. Just not semi's. Why can't you live with that?

That's' right. You do. But only those who infringe on your rights are required to forfeit immunity, and your he or she alone opens the door to just reprisal against himself or herself, by government

I have no intention of violating your liberty. You can have guns. Just not semi's. Why can't you live with that?

Semis are perfectly legal and youre dreaming if you think a ban is coming

that is not your call

not going to happen

LOL wow :poke:

Wanting to get rid of guns is ABSOLUTELY emotional.
Why else would you want to ban something that gets taken advantage of by .000001% of the population?

This is never addressed - that I, you, others - We all have the right to be safe from those who can't come out from under the bed without their penis gun in their pocket or strapped to their hip.

I own guns and as I always say, they don't own me.

What I would like to see is two things - trigger guards and open carry.

If "you" want to take your gun with you to shop for groceries or go to church, have the integrity to do so openly.

That gives me the opportunity to leave, which goes a long way to keeping me from getting shot.

Never happen.

Without high capacity mag's and semi-autos, how could they hold these celebratory mass shootings?

Which won't happen in the foreseeable future, doesn't it make sense to ban gun violence from entertainment, from games to music to TV and some media?

To me its a logical flow. Take the latest Church slaughter, wholly shit BTW, what a freak. Our govt. let us down on this one. Anyway, worse things than rifles can be used, and they'd be as or more effective, agree? It's just that guns are most convenient, and to a freak, they're probably the most "fun" too. After all, they've seen it on TV, read about the affects 24/7, and games are probably worse.

On a side, imagine if guns were banned. The culprit could obtain one illegally, and cool cat NRA instructor wouldn't have been able to fire two caps in his ass.

What we should really ban is psychoactive drugs that make people mentally ill.

I believe you. I've read your postings. You seem like a very nice lady. But you're speaking from the heart. I get it. I sometimes do so myself.

what are the ods

3, out of how many thousands of nearly identical guns.

German Shepard attacks a child.

Is that a reason to destroy all German Shepards?

One last thing while it's on my mind. Coercion. Good people who often have the best intentions get caught up in it by their own, unknowing, participation in it. The problem with it is that the majority of the time, people who participate in coercion have no idea that they're actually participating in it. And they have absolutely no idea how it is going to end. There's an illusion that they will not also be at the receiving end of the same government boot. But they will be. Eventually. And by way of their own participation against the liberties of others. It's unfortunate.

...then they came for the semi auto gun owners...but I did not speak out because I was not a semi auto gun owner.

Then they came for me...but there was nobody else left to speak up for me.

You get the idea.

Last edited:
Why else would you want to ban something that gets taken advantage of by .000001% of the population?
Because it kills lots of people who didn't do a damned thing, fast.

And for another thing, emotion is a normal, natural, inborn part of our brains that is part of every decision we make. Don't even go there. You are being as emotional about keeping your damned killing machine as I am about wanting it. Actually, I don't want all your guns. I just want the semi's.

And for another thing, emotion is a normal, natural, inborn part of our brains that is part of every decision we make. Don't even go there. You are being as emotional about keeping your damned killing machine as I am about wanting it. Actually, I don't want all your guns. I just want the semi's.
Yes, but emotion cant run a country.
Arguing emotion with stats isnt emotion. You can call wanting to keep your freedoms and not have some jackass impede on constitutional rights "emotion" if you want. It just makes you look looney, though..
Take the bump stock for instance. They have been around for years. ONE GUY abuses them and now look. People freaking the fuck out.. Its pathetic and weak.
You leftists will say we shouldnt judge all muslim terrorist attacks on all muslims, but you dont mind a bit doing that with lawful gun owners..

On a side, imagine if guns were banned. The culprit could obtain one illegally, and cool cat NRA instructor wouldn't have been able to fire two caps in his ass.

What we should really ban is psychoactive drugs that make people mentally ill.

First, that's not what causes mental illness. (Surely you are joking.)

Second, mental illness is not the cause of mass shootings.

If it were, we would be seeing mass murders in other parts of the world but using a different weapon.

This is clearly a US problem caused, mostly by our love affair with guns but also because we now believe shooting is the way to deal with differences.

This bozo is not the first man to despise his MIL. If he had not had a gun, its likely no one would have been killed at the church, he would have gone looking for the MIL and killed her with some other weapon.

On a side, imagine if guns were banned. The culprit could obtain one illegally, and cool cat NRA instructor wouldn't have been able to fire a cap in his ass.

Who wants guns banned?

Obama, Hillary, you know the Dem party leaders.

Forum List

Back