🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

If we're to believe guns should be banned

It has been really hard for people to hear me on this thread. I am not proposing to take away everyone's gun. I have asked why, specifically, AR type semis MUST be part of the arsenal. What is wrong with a regular deer rifle, shotgun, handgun? Are they not guns? How is it ditching the 2nd to restrict use to a weapon originally designed for warfare?

I am not alone.
Trump Pentagon pick says its 'insane' for civilians to own semi-automatic weapons
Trump Pentagon pick says its 'insane' for civilians to own semi-automatic weapons
because by definition almost every pistol is semi automatic.

the fact you don't understand this invalidates the rest of your opinion here. we are simply back to "mean looking" as a ban guide.

Last edited:
It has been really hard for people to hear me on this thread. I am not proposing to take away everyone's gun. I have asked why, specifically, AR type semis MUST be part of the arsenal. What is wrong with a regular deer rifle, shotgun, handgun? Are they not guns? How is it ditching the 2nd to restrict use to a weapon originally designed for warfare?

I am not alone.
The AR was never used for warfare! And as far as his pick? I say no!
No, it was copied from a war weapon. Wiki:
Colt AR-15
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Colt AR-15

The Colt AR-15
Type Semi-automatic rifle
Place of origin United States
Service history
In service
1964–present
Production history
Designer
Eugene Stoner, Jim Sullivan, Bob Fremont
Manufacturer Colt
Variants see List of Colt AR-15 variants

The Colt AR-15 is a lightweight, 5.56×45mm, magazine-fed, gas-operated semi-automatic rifle. It was designed to be manufactured with the extensive use of aluminum alloys and synthetic materials. It is a semi-automatic version of the United States military M16 rifle. Colt's Manufacturing Company currently uses the AR-15 trademark for its line of semi-automatic AR-15 rifles that are marketed to civilian and law-enforcement customers.
yes and the copy isn't as functional as the original, by design. you'd know this if you didn't need wiki to explain things.

I am not alone.
Colt AR-15
Colt AR-15

The Colt AR-15
Service history
In service
1964–present
Production history
Designer
Manufacturer Colt

The Colt AR-15 is a lightweight, 5.56×45mm, magazine-fed, gas-operated semi-automatic rifle. It was designed to be manufactured with the extensive use of aluminum alloys and synthetic materials. It is a semi-automatic version of the United States military M16 rifle. Colt's Manufacturing Company currently uses the AR-15 trademark for its line of semi-automatic AR-15 rifles that are marketed to civilian and law-enforcement customers.
Behold, the Benelli R1:

r1-big-game-rifle-apg.png

Semi-automatic rifle. Available in .223 or 5.56 NATO.

This is one in many, many, many. maahahahahaaanny examples of hunting rifles having the same functional characteristics as a semi-auto AR 15. This is yet ANOTHER example of you communists on the left focusing on form over function, and not knowing what the fuck you are saying.

This is why we must push for complete repeal of all gun laws and get back to zero infringement. We have know-nothings trying to make laws to keep bad people from doing bad things, and only succeeding in shitting on the rights of good people.

I am not alone.
Colt AR-15
Colt AR-15

The Colt AR-15
Service history
In service
1964–present
Production history
Designer
Manufacturer Colt

Behold, the Benelli R1:

r1-big-game-rifle-apg.png

Semi-automatic rifle. Available in .223 or 5.56 NATO.

This is one in many, many, many. maahahahahaaanny examples of hunting rifles having the same functional characteristics as a semi-auto AR 15. This is yet ANOTHER example of you communists on the left focusing on form over function, and not knowing what the fuck you are saying.

This is why we must push for complete repeal of all gun laws and get back to zero infringement. We have know-nothings trying to make laws to keep bad people from doing bad things, and only succeeding in shitting on the rights of good people.
Sounds like a dandy semi. It needs to be illegal. If you're going to shoot wild boar, take a friend so you can get off as many shots as necessary to take the damned thing down.

Gun Review: Benelli R1 Comfortech Field Rifle | Western Sportsman Magazine: Hunting, Fishing, Archery & Gear Articles

Actually, in Texas it is.
Show me. I was born and raised here in Texas. A family violence conviction revokes a concealed handgun license and limits gun purchases.

They were wrong in the first place. The guy received a court-martial, which prohibits the offender from legally owning a gun. State doesn't matter.

Bunch of people were killed in Pakistan using Rat Poison. Time to ban rat poison, right "deep" thinking liberal intellects?

Forum List

Back