If you are black, say no to drugs, if you are white, you have an addiction disease and need help.

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
What else is there to say? When drugs ravage the black community, the Republicans say "Just say no".

But when drugs ravage the white community, it's because they have a terrible disease called addiction and so we need to spend billions to help them.

What it reminds me of?

looting.jpg

Remember, after Katrina:

Blacks loot to survive.

Whites "find" to survive.

Friends don't let friends Dean and post. If you have a friend like Dean, keep them off the Internet

Lame troll thread Deanie boy.

Try again....... :cool:

It's not just that troll.....go to ANY Leftist mainstream media outlet today...they are ALL pushing diversion crap today.....

NOTHING at all about the rapidly developing story of the REAL Russian collusion committed by their masters in the DNC and from practically every leftist nook and cranny on the continent.

What else is there to say? When drugs ravage the black community, the Republicans say "Just say no".

But when drugs ravage the white community, it's because they have a terrible disease called addiction and so we need to spend billions to help them.

Evidence?

What it reminds me of?

looting.jpg

Remember, after Katrina:

Blacks loot to survive.

looks like your AP boys are racist. Good catch dumbfuck

What it reminds me of?

looting.jpg

Remember, after Katrina:

Blacks loot to survive.

You should amend the title to...

"If you are black, say no to drugs or we will lock you up and ruin your family, if you are white, you have an addiction disease and need help."

If you're a Regressive, ignore MLK's words and spend as much time as possible focusing on skin color.
"A society that has done something special against the Negro for hundreds of years must now do something special for the Negro."-MLK
Indeed, I couldn't agree more.

The first thing we can do is stop insulting them by lowering standards and enabling their worst behaviors. Treat them like the equals they are.

Evidence?
Of what? The massive arrest rates in the Black community that are drug related or Drimpfs recent proclamation?

If you're a Regressive, ignore MLK's words and spend as much time as possible focusing on skin color.
"A society that has done something special against the Negro for hundreds of years must now do something special for the Negro."-MLK
Indeed, I couldn't agree more.

The first thing we can do is stop insulting them by lowering standards and enabling their worst behaviors. Treat them like the equals they are.
I think the point was that you claimed MLK didnt focus on color. He was definitely pro Black.

Evidence?
Of what? The massive arrest rates in the Black community that are drug related or Drimpfs recent proclamation?

Don't do drugs, don't get arrested for doing drugs. Fail to see the racism.

Evidence?

Whites do drugs and the ass clown says they should receive treatment. Why are Blacks treated differently?

Evidence?

Whites do drugs and the ass clown says they should receive treatment. Why are Blacks treated differently?

Isn't that the evidence I asked for?

Evidence?

Isn't that the evidence I asked for?
Go look on any of the news sites. I'm not going to hold your hand for you.

Forum List

Back