If you are going to rob someone, make sure they don't have a concealed carry permit...

Peace on earth good will toward men and shit.
I have plenty of good will for those who have good will

These 2 pieces of shit had none

KARMA is a KUNT

And you had nothing to do with it, merely ejaculated over the thought.

Wrong as usual.

I have absolutely no feeling about the incident whatsoever. Just like I have no feeling when a lion kills a gazelle

People get what they deserve. People who rob and brutalize other people deserve whatever harm comes their way

Sure mac, sure.
It's you wacks who always use guns and sex in the same sentence it's probably because you're scared shitless of guns

I've been around guns my entire life. I regard a gun no differently than a hammer or a chainsaw

Two criminals try to rob a guy walking his dog....he shoots them......their criminal careers are over....

Milwaukee Thugs Target Concealed Carrier, Earn Bullets

Two armed criminals looking for trouble tried to rob a dog-walking Milwaukee man and discovered this it was the man who had the worse bite, in the form of a concealed handgun.

A man walking his dog Tuesday night near his home shot two people who tried to rob him, killing one and wounding the other.

Deonte M. Thomas, 17, of Milwaukee was shot to death and his 18-year-old companion was wounded, police said. The 36-year-old man had a concealed-carry permit.

The incident happened about 10 p.m. in the 6500 block of W. Euclid Ave. when the two robbers were driving around looking for a possible victim, Ald. Mark Borkowski said.

“Obviously these people picked the wrong person, but not everyone has concealed carry,” Borkowski said Wednesday. “We all get a sense of security because it’s our neighborhood, but we have to be diligent.”

The attempted robbery happened two blocks from St. Gregory the Great parish on Milwaukee’s south side in Borkowski’s 11th aldermanic district, an area that’s normally a quiet neighborhood, he said, but “I think it’s anywhere in our community.

“It’s my understanding these kids were looking for trouble. They had been involved in trouble prior to this incident,” Borkowski said. “To pick a guy who can defend himself has showed that regardless of whether you’re going to engage in this kind of criminal activity, you really don’t know. You may meet your match.”

The dead suspect and his wounded partner are the primary suspects in a robbery that happened just an hour before.
Guy, did it ever occur to you that sometimes you seem like a cheerleader for a car accident?
You are LOVIN' it that a kid lost his life over a mugging. I'm not saying muggers are good, but DEATH? Couldn't you guys get Mace or a taser instead? The way you glorify this shooting is a tribute to the endless cycle of violence that is putting such a stain on American culture.

Why should a law abiding citizen restrict him/herself if the criminals won't.
Why is it so easy for you to justify taking a human life?

It's easy when someone else is committing an illegal act that could result in harm or death to a law abiding citizen.

Look up the "Wendy's Massacre" on wikipedia. I was in that store 4 hours before those people were killed. I guess it's a good thing none of them were armed, right?
We are talking about a mugging, not a massacre.

Two criminals try to rob a guy walking his dog....he shoots them......their criminal careers are over....

Two armed criminals looking for trouble tried to rob a dog-walking Milwaukee man and discovered this it was the man who had the worse bite, in the form of a concealed handgun.

A man walking his dog Tuesday night near his home shot two people who tried to rob him, killing one and wounding the other.

Deonte M. Thomas, 17, of Milwaukee was shot to death and his 18-year-old companion was wounded, police said. The 36-year-old man had a concealed-carry permit.

The incident happened about 10 p.m. in the 6500 block of W. Euclid Ave. when the two robbers were driving around looking for a possible victim, Ald. Mark Borkowski said.

“Obviously these people picked the wrong person, but not everyone has concealed carry,” Borkowski said Wednesday. “We all get a sense of security because it’s our neighborhood, but we have to be diligent.”

The attempted robbery happened two blocks from St. Gregory the Great parish on Milwaukee’s south side in Borkowski’s 11th aldermanic district, an area that’s normally a quiet neighborhood, he said, but “I think it’s anywhere in our community.

“It’s my understanding these kids were looking for trouble. They had been involved in trouble prior to this incident,” Borkowski said. “To pick a guy who can defend himself has showed that regardless of whether you’re going to engage in this kind of criminal activity, you really don’t know. You may meet your match.”

The dead suspect and his wounded partner are the primary suspects in a robbery that happened just an hour before.
Guy, did it ever occur to you that sometimes you seem like a cheerleader for a car accident?
You are LOVIN' it that a kid lost his life over a mugging. I'm not saying muggers are good, but DEATH? Couldn't you guys get Mace or a taser instead? The way you glorify this shooting is a tribute to the endless cycle of violence that is putting such a stain on American culture.

It's easy when someone else is committing an illegal act that could result in harm or death to a law abiding citizen.

Look up the "Wendy's Massacre" on wikipedia. I was in that store 4 hours before those people were killed. I guess it's a good thing none of them were armed, right?

It could have been a massacre of one but the would be victim turned the tables.

Those two pieces of shit got what they deserved

Last edited:

and in your world the only one who controls that is the criminal, not the innocent person on the receiving end.

Where would be the fun in that?

Training?

Usually, toters just have their gun stolen along with their money.

Yeah......link to that.....

Nope, they like the killing and dying, even of they will never be anything but cheerleaders with no direct involvement; it give some folk's lives meaning. Look for the power structure to ramp up the law-and-order shtick again. The bringing-the-jobs-back ruse is just that and private for profit prisons are how the surplus population can be monetized.

nope.....wrong..as usual.......when criminals commit armed robbery they are stating they will kill you if you don't comply......wether they follow through is entirely up to them......and you won't know till they shoot or leave......

The fact that the innocent human being...who was doing nothing wrong, hurting no one, and they lived is being celebrated.....

You morons celebrate when a fatal gun accident happens...that is what you asswipes post about.....not us...

Nope, they like the killing and dying, even of they will never be anything but cheerleaders with no direct involvement; it give some folk's lives meaning. Look for the power structure to ramp up the law-and-order shtick again. The bringing-the-jobs-back ruse is just that and private for profit prisons are how the surplus population can be monetized.

Yes....they are driving around and catching random people and putting them in prison for money...it has absolutely nothing to do with actually breaking the law....good to know...

We had our first gratuitous shooting here last week--two young guys in their early twenties. One shot the other--supposedly for stealing something from him. The guy who got shot will be okay, fortunately, and the shooter is cooling his heels in jail. But that hasn't happened here in like forever. It makes me sick that it is happening. Yes, our fishermen and timber boys are tough, but shooting each other on the street? Doesn't happen, shouldn't happen. Maybe in extreme cases your lobster traps get cut or your hunting camp gets burned, maybe you get into a knock down drag out fight behind the bar, but this shooting makes me absolutely sick.

Could you link to that story?

You got proof, bitch?

This is reality america, who needs proof. You don't, why should anyone.
Of course he needs proof, and you do too for any bullshit YOU try to claim.

nope.....wrong..as usual.......when criminals commit armed robbery they are stating they will kill you if you don't comply......wether they follow through is entirely up to them......and you won't know till they shoot or leave......

The fact that the innocent human being...who was doing nothing wrong, hurting no one, and they lived is being celebrated.....

You morons celebrate when a fatal gun accident happens...that is what you asswipes post about.....not us...

You're on your on today pard, there are grounded intelligent folks on here today, have a great weekend.

We had our first gratuitous shooting here last week--two young guys in their early twenties. One shot the other--supposedly for stealing something from him. The guy who got shot will be okay, fortunately, and the shooter is cooling his heels in jail. But that hasn't happened here in like forever. It makes me sick that it is happening. Yes, our fishermen and timber boys are tough, but shooting each other on the street? Doesn't happen, shouldn't happen. Maybe in extreme cases your lobster traps get cut or your hunting camp gets burned, maybe you get into a knock down drag out fight behind the bar, but this shooting makes me absolutely sick.

Nope. Anonymous board. But why do you ask for the write-up? Do you think I'm making it up? You should know me better than that.

You got proof, bitch?

This is reality america, who needs proof. You don't, why should anyone.
Of course he needs proof, and you do too for any bullshit YOU try to claim.

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaawn , ZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzz...............

Peace on earth good will toward men and shit.
I have plenty of good will for those who have good will

These 2 pieces of shit had none

KARMA is a KUNT

And you had nothing to do with it, merely ejaculated over the thought.

You guys really need help...we talk self defense...you start getting horny and masturbating..........get help...guns are not sex toys....you need to learn the difference before you hurt yourself or your rubber girlfriend.....

Nope. Anonymous board. But why do you ask for the write-up? Do you think I'm making it up? You should know me better than that.

Nope...I do research and knowing who they were and their backgrounds could be interesting....

You don't have to give your home address....just the story......

and in your world the only one who controls that is the criminal, not the innocent person on the receiving end.
What I asked you was, couldn't you use Mace or a taser? Must it be a death sentence imposed by Joe Citizen? What bothered me the most was OP's celebratory attitude--look guys, we KILLED one. Doesn't hurt to remind some of you gun nuts what death means.

Nope...I do research and knowing who they were and their backgrounds could be interesting....
KEEP YOUR NASTY GUN RESEARCH OUTTA MY TOWN!

What I asked you was, couldn't you use Mace or a taser? Must it be a death sentence imposed by Joe Citizen? What bothered me the most was OP's celebratory attitude--look guys, we KILLED one. Doesn't hurt to remind some of you gun nuts what death means.
Two violent criminals are no longer preying on people. Why arent YOU celebrating? Whats wrong with you?

Forum List

Back