If you are going to rob someone, make sure they don't have a concealed carry permit...

We are talking about a mugging, not a massacre.
Your impression of a "mugging" might be a relatively peaceful confrontation in which one's purse or wallet are demanded and surrendered and the thief quietly departs. In reality these robberies (or rapes) are effected by severely beating the victims -- some of whom never fully recover physically and/or mentally from these brutal attacks.

If you'd ever been mugged you would think differently. Rest assured of that.

Putting them in jail would be enough. Why are YOU celebrating that a person is DEAD?
It's the kind of person whose death is celebrated. Killing this type of predator is doing the world a favor. Because this kind of criminal lives by harming others, day after day. We kill them for the same reason we kill rats and roaches.

Your mistake is thinking of them humans in the same human category that you and I inhabit. They're not.

What I asked you was, couldn't you use Mace or a taser? Must it be a death sentence imposed by Joe Citizen? What bothered me the most was OP's celebratory attitude--look guys, we KILLED one. Doesn't hurt to remind some of you gun nuts what death means.
There is absolutely nothing wrong with killing a predator -- including a human predator. It is in fact a natural instinct to do so and just as natural to celebrate having done so.

All human beings aren't good. Some are bad -- really bad. Something in their cerebral wiring enables them to accost someone on the street and commit a violent robbery or rape. That capability is a serious threat to organized, peaceful society. The inclination to spare the life of such a human is seriously naive.

Putting them in jail would be enough. Why are YOU celebrating that a person is DEAD?
Because they will get out of jail and be even more inclined to predatory violence. Plus, it costs around $40,000 a year on average to confine a felon, but only around $300 to cremate a remains.

We have a drug epidemic here, have for a few decades now. But the people I've talked to who know the shooter said it didn't SEEM to be drugs. That is always the first motive I think of for every crime around here.
Drugs are involved in a lot of criminal behavior, mainly burglary, but drug addicts are rarely capable of violence. The way to eliminate most drug-related crime is to legalize but control the distribution of all addictive substances.

Exactly...but anti gunners never know what they are talking about when it comes to guns.....
Over the years I've observed that those who are opposed to guns know nothing about them, are afraid of them, and are not inclined to defend themselves under any circumstances. They are innately, psychologically, disarmed which is why they wish to disarm everyone else.

Why should a law abiding citizen restrict him/herself if the criminals won't.
Why is it so easy for you to justify taking a human life?

It's easy when someone else is committing an illegal act that could result in harm or death to a law abiding citizen.

Look up the "Wendy's Massacre" on wikipedia. I was in that store 4 hours before those people were killed. I guess it's a good thing none of them were armed, right?

and in your world the only one who controls that is the criminal, not the innocent person on the receiving end.
What I asked you was, couldn't you use Mace or a taser? Must it be a death sentence imposed by Joe Citizen? What bothered me the most was OP's celebratory attitude--look guys, we KILLED one. Doesn't hurt to remind some of you gun nuts what death means.

Acting in self defense is not issuing a death sentence
There were 2 against one mace or a taser is really only good (sometimes) against one attacker. A gun is far more effective against more than 1 attacker

And you don't know what these 2 pieces of shit might have done to the guy. Robberies often escalate to violence.

Maybe you should be condemning the 2 assholes who were driving around looking for victims instead of the guy who was minding his own business

It's easy when someone else is committing an illegal act that could result in harm or death to a law abiding citizen.

Look up the "Wendy's Massacre" on wikipedia. I was in that store 4 hours before those people were killed. I guess it's a good thing none of them were armed, right?

and in your world the only one who controls that is the criminal, not the innocent person on the receiving end.
Two violent criminals are no longer preying on people. Why arent YOU celebrating? Whats wrong with you?
He's dead because of his choices

Maybe he shouldn't have been driving around looking for people to rob and he'd still be alive

His death is 100% his own fault

Nope...I do research and knowing who they were and their backgrounds could be interesting....
KEEP YOUR NASTY GUN RESEARCH OUTTA MY TOWN!
I'm

I thought you anti gunners liked gun research? You anti gunners are always bitching about the fake ban on CDC research....

And why so upset.....do you anti gunners have to be so emotional all the time?
Absolutely. Death is a very emotional topic. So is turning my quiet little town into Tombstone.
One of my students was talking to me about this incident today, and he said I'd be surprised how many people are carrying around here. That actually made me feel better, because they aren't using their guns. Except that one last week. I hope it's an aberration, not an omen of things to come.

It isn't a trend....unless you are also experiencing an increase in drug trafficking.....a reason to look into it...
We have a drug epidemic here, have for a few decades now. But the people I've talked to who know the shooter said it didn't SEEM to be drugs. That is always the first motive I think of for every crime around here.
It doesn't matter why those to low life assholes decided to rib a person.

Your impression of a "mugging" might be a relatively peaceful confrontation in which one's purse or wallet are demanded and surrendered and the thief quietly departs. In reality these robberies (or rapes) are effected by severely beating the victims -- some of whom never fully recover physically and/or mentally from these brutal attacks.

If you'd ever been mugged you would think differently. Rest assured of that.

Says the piece of shit criminal: "Sir may I please have your wallet watch and cell phone? You see I have a drug problem and need to get high. If you don't give me your valuables , I'll just be on my way. Thank you for your time.

That's how a mugging works in LA LA Libbie Land

Why is it so easy for you to justify taking a human life?

Acting in self defense is not issuing a death sentence
There were 2 against one mace or a taser is really only good (sometimes) against one attacker. A gun is far more effective against more than 1 attacker

And you don't know what these 2 pieces of shit might have done to the guy. Robberies often escalate to violence.

Maybe you should be condemning the 2 assholes who were driving around looking for victims instead of the guy who was minding his own business

Mace and tazers are incredibly poor self defense tools....that is why it is so important to preserve our Right to firearms.....

Two criminals try to rob a guy walking his dog....he shoots them......their criminal careers are over....

Milwaukee Thugs Target Concealed Carrier, Earn Bullets

Two armed criminals looking for trouble tried to rob a dog-walking Milwaukee man and discovered this it was the man who had the worse bite, in the form of a concealed handgun.

A man walking his dog Tuesday night near his home shot two people who tried to rob him, killing one and wounding the other.

Deonte M. Thomas, 17, of Milwaukee was shot to death and his 18-year-old companion was wounded, police said. The 36-year-old man had a concealed-carry permit.

The incident happened about 10 p.m. in the 6500 block of W. Euclid Ave. when the two robbers were driving around looking for a possible victim, Ald. Mark Borkowski said.

“Obviously these people picked the wrong person, but not everyone has concealed carry,” Borkowski said Wednesday. “We all get a sense of security because it’s our neighborhood, but we have to be diligent.”

The attempted robbery happened two blocks from St. Gregory the Great parish on Milwaukee’s south side in Borkowski’s 11th aldermanic district, an area that’s normally a quiet neighborhood, he said, but “I think it’s anywhere in our community.

“It’s my understanding these kids were looking for trouble. They had been involved in trouble prior to this incident,” Borkowski said. “To pick a guy who can defend himself has showed that regardless of whether you’re going to engage in this kind of criminal activity, you really don’t know. You may meet your match.”

The dead suspect and his wounded partner are the primary suspects in a robbery that happened just an hour before.
Usually, toters just have their gun stolen along with their money.
Statistic please ? Back that assertion up.

Two criminals try to rob a guy walking his dog....he shoots them......their criminal careers are over....

Milwaukee Thugs Target Concealed Carrier, Earn Bullets

Two armed criminals looking for trouble tried to rob a dog-walking Milwaukee man and discovered this it was the man who had the worse bite, in the form of a concealed handgun.

A man walking his dog Tuesday night near his home shot two people who tried to rob him, killing one and wounding the other.

Deonte M. Thomas, 17, of Milwaukee was shot to death and his 18-year-old companion was wounded, police said. The 36-year-old man had a concealed-carry permit.

The incident happened about 10 p.m. in the 6500 block of W. Euclid Ave. when the two robbers were driving around looking for a possible victim, Ald. Mark Borkowski said.

“Obviously these people picked the wrong person, but not everyone has concealed carry,” Borkowski said Wednesday. “We all get a sense of security because it’s our neighborhood, but we have to be diligent.”

The attempted robbery happened two blocks from St. Gregory the Great parish on Milwaukee’s south side in Borkowski’s 11th aldermanic district, an area that’s normally a quiet neighborhood, he said, but “I think it’s anywhere in our community.

“It’s my understanding these kids were looking for trouble. They had been involved in trouble prior to this incident,” Borkowski said. “To pick a guy who can defend himself has showed that regardless of whether you’re going to engage in this kind of criminal activity, you really don’t know. You may meet your match.”

The dead suspect and his wounded partner are the primary suspects in a robbery that happened just an hour before.
Usually, toters just have their gun stolen along with their money.

The facts certainly don't support that particular bit of idiocy. Thanks for playin' though!

If you are going to rob someone, make sure they don't have a concealed carry permit...

What if the one doing the robbery does have a CC permit?

If someone with a concealed carry permit commits robbery, they can be shot like any other criminal.....

What of it? The dude would be a criminal wouldn't he. Either way, if you rob someone don't do it where they can shoot back. It's unhealthy for the criminally minded.

What of it? The dude would be a criminal wouldn't he. Either way, if you rob someone don't do it where they can shoot back. It's unhealthy for the criminally minded.
Jimmy Cagney never had a problem with it..

Forum List

Back