If you are HONEST, you are AGNOSTIC

I guess you don’t see the error in the “my gods are the true gods” claim.
What I see is that people have different perspectives of God.

You’re not seeing that people have invented very different versions of gods. The tall, fair-haired, fair-skinned hippie in sandals western god is quite a different version than the chubby Buddha version or the Hindu version,

AGNOSTICISM is about your HONEST perceptions and interpretations of your own experiences. If you cannot see beyond the horizon, you don’t pretend you do.

One big problem with this argument is that it ignores/denies the power of the Holy Ghost to inspire and enable you to see more than what your natural senses can see. Some people have experienced this and know it is a reality, but you deny it because you have not experienced it.

Last edited:
You’re not seeing that people have invented very different versions of gods. The tall, fair-haired, fair-skinned hippie in sandals western god is quite a different version than the chubby Buddha version or the Hindu version,
I look at it this way. I hold a very different view of my dad than my mom does, different from his math students, which were often different from the players he coached, certainly different from his best friends. So what? He is still the same person.

I look at it this way. I hold a very different view of my dad than my mom does, different from his math students, which were often different from the players he coached, certainly different from his best friends. So what? He is still the same person.

Yes, just because some religions/cultures perceive God differently than others does not mean God does not exist.

Yes, just because some religions/cultures perceive God differently than others does not mean God does not exist.
But whose god? :dunno:

AGNOSTICISM is about your HONEST perceptions and interpretations of your own experiences. If you cannot see beyond the horizon, you don’t pretend you do.

One big problem with this argument is that it ignores/denies the power of the Holy Ghost to inspire and enable you to see more than what your natural senses can see. Some people have experienced this and know it is a reality, but you deny it because you have not experienced it.
Nobody has any proof that what they think they experienced was actually what they say they experienced. I'm waiting for actual proof, you've decided that empirical proof isn't necessary.

It shouldn’t be surprising that different cultures have different perceptions of the creator or different practices of worship.
Obviously, since all religions are manmade. Thank you, Captain Obvious.
Yes, but God isn’t.
Nah, gods are probably man-made, too.
There is only one Creator. You keep confusing perceptions of God with beliefs in multiple Gods.
There is only one Creator.

tunnel vision bing - and others ...

upload_2019-8-4_12-7-13.jpeg

the writings (not the forgeries) for the c bible is plural, (they) as those and the Almighty their leader - created life on Earth. -

at least the first couple of pages till an honest person would quit reading verbatim the book of forgeries, christian bible.

But the fact is, most people are the religion they are, because that is what they were told as children. It's a simple fact, no matter how much you protest.
You sound like that is unheard of--that it took you to figure it out for everyone. Trust me, all of us knew by the time we were five we were of the religious faith we were due to family. Catch a clue! What you do not seem to get is that those of us who choose to remain of that faith made that decision to remain as an adult. If that were not the case you would still be practicing the religion you were born into. I hate to break it to you, but the rest of us figured out all of this aeons ago. It appears you figured it out such a short time ago that you are still amazed by it. Coming from a former five-year-old, I say that is unbelievable.

those of us who choose to remain of that faith made that decision to remain as an adult.

the point being for ulterior motives of the religion's intent than its veracity - political purpose.

There is only one Creator. You keep confusing perceptions of God with beliefs in multiple Gods.
Wrong again. I am conflating, not confusing. Its intentional, as they are equivalent in certain contexts, including thus one. My brain and arguments are not addled by absurd fetishes like yours are.

Wrong again. I am conflating, not confusing. Its intentional, as they are equivalent in certain contexts, including thus one. My brain and arguments are not addled by absurd fetishes like yours are.
Call it whatever you like. It is driven by your intense hatred of Christians. Thus proving your mind is addled by absurd hatred. It comes through in every post. Seek help.

You sound like that is unheard of--that it took you to figure it out for everyone.
Well, that's your insecurity shining through. It2s a well known, obvious fact, supported by all of the data. And were you not saddled with the burden of having to maintain the absolute truth of only one of these myriad fairy tales, you would easily and readly agree with me.

You sound like that is unheard of--that it took you to figure it out for everyone.
Well, that's your insecurity shining through. It2s a well known, obvious fact, supported by all of the data. And were you not saddled with the burden of having to maintain the absolute truth of only one of these myriad fairy tales, you would easily and readly agree with me.
You missed my point: Everybody knows. It is not a secret, has never been a secret. Something that is even more obvious that the nose on your face. Most of us have been aware of it since we were five years old. I've been secure in this knowledge from the time I was a very young child. You, apparently, have not, that it came to you recently.

You missed my point: Everybody knows. It is not a secret, has never been a secret. Something that is even more obvious that the nose on your face.
Wait, that was my point...which you resisted for 3 pages.... Please pay more attention,thanks in advance...

Forum List

Back