If you as a voter knew then that Benghazi was NOT caused by a video would you have voted for Obama?

We have a live one here, folks. And....he says he's a bettin' man.

You are quite the simpleton aren't you?

Judicial Watch: Defense, State Department Documents Reveal Obama Administration Knew that al Qaeda Terrorists Had Planned Benghazi Attack 10 Days in Advance

Now I misread the article, they knew ,according to a CIA Analyst by the by the 16th that it had been planned and that there was no demonstration, we also that according to General Ham HE knew with 15 minutes and had informed PinettaAND Obama at that time it was a terrorist attack.

Why did Obama and Hillary continue to lie?

Huh? You what?

Did Hillary's emails prove that she knew about the Benghazi attack 2 weeks in advance? That's what you said earlier.

So you cannot read?
Wow! That's gotta be the epitome in lack of self-awareness. :eusa_doh:

How many times did post about how Hillary's email reveal she knew about the attack two weeks in advance because YOU cannot read?

:clap:

LOL, you kids just can't bring yourselves to admit that Hillary and Obama have lied to you about virtually everything.

Your tactic is deflect away from that and pounce on my admission that I misread the article...sucks to be you because no matter HOW much you try to deflect you cannot change the fact they ran guns and got 4 men killed.

Interesting ;)

Then you and others, are saying that Obama Chose a terrorist attack over the staffing with security.
As always, when a desperate leftist fanatic can't refute what a conservative said, he tries to pretend the conservative said something else instead.

Why do you say that "Obama chose a terrorist attack"? Nobody else in the thread has said such a silly fib. Only you.

And I am saying that is utterly ridiculous....
You liberals frequently sound that way when you lose arguments.

As I said:
If you as a voter knew in 2012 that the Obama administration had deliberately cut back on security in several embassies and consulates in troubled areas in the middle East and north Africa, at a time when terrorist attacks were actually being carried out week after week at some of those places and getting progressively worse, even as he spent lavishly on swimming pools and ornate furniture at other similar embassies and consulates, just so he could pretend before a major election that he had actually defeated al Qaeda when the opposite was true, and the result was three Americans killed (including a U.S. Ambassador) and a consulate completely destroyed by a long-planned attack.....

....would you have voted for Obama in that major election?

I do know HRC was correct to listen to Blumenthal. We want our government leaders to have big ears and listen to a wide range of input.

Anyone who believes that such is a conflict is a person who has criminal intent toward America's safety.

I do know HRC was correct to listen to Blumenthal. We want our government leaders to have big ears and listen to a wide range of input.
(chuckle)
Here we have some desperate, fanatic liberal trying to make us believe that Hillary listening to one of her own hired left-wing thugs can be called "listening to a wide range of input".

Can these people get any more futile and silly?

You are a far right reactionary socon, acorn, who wants to make our government officials listen to only your style of far right crap. Blumenthal was one of many advisers.

Son, your shit way won't happen. Your way is full of "criminal intent toward America's safety."

(chuckle)
Here we have some desperate, fanatic liberal trying to make us believe that Hillary listening to one of her own hired left-wing thugs can be called "listening to a wide range of input".

Is that a challenge?

I'm pretty sure liberals have proven that their utter stupidity will lead them off a cliff like the lemmings they are. I give you Jim Jones' "people temple" as proof that libtard DNA is genetic garbage.

tumblr_n4ltpek2cF1qefs8co1_500.jpg

Furthermore if we don't let them swallow or abort their genetic garbage the rest of us will suffer the fates that millions of people have under leftist despots.

north-korea_2492695b.jpg

These parasites are not to be negotiated with, they're not to be compromised with, they are to be defeated. Period.

The far right would support a NK dictatorship of a Dear Leader. They simply cannot accept a plural, diverse society where they are not in charge.

A new study has just found that there are exactly 541,377 election criteria actually more important than Benfuckingghazi.

Who knew.

Probably no topic is more relevant to my current sigline than this idiotic malarkey. It's hard to believe we're so sheeped-up that somebody actually bought this crap.

What? Homosexual rights?
Just a few of the issues higher on the list than Benghazi....

• Lesbians who wear lederhosen
  • Unconvering KFC's secret recipe
  • Who shot J.R.?
  • Who's the big dog, Pluto or Goofy?
  • Does the Geico lizard have a claim if eaten by the Aflac duck?
  • The philosophical difference between odd and even

That's because you are a traitor. YOU hate America...just as Obama does.
YOU loved the fact 9/11 occurred and you loved to see Americans get killed in the embassy!
YOU loved the fact this video was blamed which is very ironic because at the same time you supported all the rotten statements made by
the other traitors how our troops air-raiding villages,killing civilians, terrorizing children, killing in cold blood, that you and other haters of
American soldiers and America loved to tell the enemies of the USA.
YOU love to see Americans murdered as they did in Benghazi!
:cuckoo:

Thanks for surrendering so easily by spouting complete nonsense out of frustration in your failed thread. :thup:

We have a live one here, folks. And....he says he's a bettin' man.

You are quite the simpleton aren't you?

Judicial Watch: Defense, State Department Documents Reveal Obama Administration Knew that al Qaeda Terrorists Had Planned Benghazi Attack 10 Days in Advance

Now I misread the article, they knew ,according to a CIA Analyst by the by the 16th that it had been planned and that there was no demonstration, we also that according to General Ham HE knew with 15 minutes and had informed PinettaAND Obama at that time it was a terrorist attack.

Why did Obama and Hillary continue to lie?

Huh? You what?

Did Hillary's emails prove that she knew about the Benghazi attack 2 weeks in advance? That's what you said earlier.

So you cannot read?
Wow! That's gotta be the epitome in lack of self-awareness. :eusa_doh:

How many times did post about how Hillary's email reveal she knew about the attack two weeks in advance because YOU cannot read?

:clap:

LOL, you kids just can't bring yourselves to admit that Hillary and Obama have lied to you about virtually everything.

Your tactic is deflect away from that and pounce on my admission that I misread the article...sucks to be you because no matter HOW much you try to deflect you cannot change the fact they ran guns and got 4 men killed.

Interesting ;)
Nah, they didn't lie. But you sure showed what an imbecile you are claiming that Hillary's email revealed she knew about the attack two weeks in advance, huh?

:lmao:

(chuckle)

Is that a challenge?

I'm pretty sure liberals have proven that their utter stupidity will lead them off a cliff like the lemmings they are. I give you Jim Jones' "people temple" as proof that libtard DNA is genetic garbage.

tumblr_n4ltpek2cF1qefs8co1_500.jpg

Furthermore if we don't let them swallow or abort their genetic garbage the rest of us will suffer the fates that millions of people have under leftist despots.

north-korea_2492695b.jpg

These parasites are not to be negotiated with, they're not to be compromised with, they are to be defeated. Period.

North Korea, hmm? Remind me again, which president sent our troops into Korea to protect the south from the Communist north?

If you as a voter knew then that Benghazi was NOT caused by a video would you have voted for Obama?

The video was just a silly distraction, typical of the petty lies the Left tells as part of their agenda. They never want to be held responsible for ANY of the disasters they cause, so you get silly little fibs like that when they want to fool the American people into thinking their enemy is not their enemy.

The attacks caused by the video were terrorist attacks, weren't they?

Anyone who believes that such is a conflict is a person who has criminal intent toward America's safety.

Explain then this attitude by Obama...

“I think I could probably do every job on the campaign better than the people I’ll hire to do it,”
“It’s hard to give up control when that’s all I’ve known.”
“I think I’m a better speechwriter than my speechwriters,”
I know more about policies on any particular issue than my policy directors. And I’ll tell you right now that I’m gonna think I’m a better political director than my political director.”

So how could someone with such a pompous opinion of himself be able to listen with big ears to a wide range of input when everything he does
is better then anyone else could do?

Explain then this attitude by Obama...

“I think I could probably do every job on the campaign better than the people I’ll hire to do it,”
“It’s hard to give up control when that’s all I’ve known.”
“I think I’m a better speechwriter than my speechwriters,”
I know more about policies on any particular issue than my policy directors. And I’ll tell you right now that I’m gonna think I’m a better political director than my political director.”

So how could someone with such a pompous opinion of himself be able to listen with big ears to a wide range of input when everything he does
is better then anyone else could do?
hm is blathering immaterial nonsense. Let's move along.

The far right would support a NK dictatorship of a Dear Leader.
See how the leftist fanatics pile lie upon lie, hoping that somebody will believe them somehow?
That is exactly what a far right reactionary would say to hide his preparation for a far right dictatorship under a John Bolton puppet.

Benghazi is nothing about qualification for the presidency.

Voting for Iraq's invasion disqualifies anyone.

The far right would support a NK dictatorship of a Dear Leader.
See how the leftist fanatics pile lie upon lie, hoping that somebody will believe them somehow?
That is exactly what a far right reactionary would say to hide his preparation for a far right dictatorship under a John Bolton puppet.

Benghazi is nothing about qualification for the presidency.

Voting for Iraq's invasion disqualifies anyone.
Referring to Benghazi and its coverup as far right is nothing but left wing propaganda for left wing sheeple.

Of all the reasons to vote against HRC, Benghazi is not one.

Voting for the Iraq invasion is the primary reason to deny her the presidency.
So you'd vote for H.R. Haldeman, Pat Nixon and Richard Nixon after Watergate had played out.
Those are your words, not mine.

I would have voted for none of them, though, I suspect you would have the hots for Haldeman.

He is your kind of dom.

H_R_Haldeman%2C_1971_portrait.png

Of all the reasons to vote against HRC, Benghazi is not one.

Voting for the Iraq invasion is the primary reason to deny her the presidency.
So you'd vote for H.R. Haldeman, Pat Nixon and Richard Nixon after Watergate had played out.
Those are your words, not mine.

I would have voted for none of them, though, I suspect you would have the hots for Haldeman.
He is your kind of dom.
No, those are logical choices based on your words.
Once again, a democrat with no reasoned rebuttal.

Forum List

Back