If you as a voter knew then that Benghazi was NOT caused by a video would you have voted for Obama?

You still haven't gotten over the fact that your thread is an epic fail, have you?

Of course it is a failure to a LIP that still hasn't learned the value of "Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
Besides this thread wasn't for people that have been derided by Obama as "fools" i.e. you don't even know when you've been fooled because of his tactics..
from his book "Dreams from my Father..."
"It was usually an effective tactic, another one of those tricks I had learned.
People were satisfied so long as you were courteous and smiled and made no sudden moves.
They were more than satisfied. They were revealed.
Such a pleasant surprise to find a well-mannered young black man who didn't seem angry all the time."

Meanwhile LIPs like you go about content to be the fools that Obama has used tricks, tactics, i.e. blaming a video for his terrorism failures.
Fooled you but that's pretty easy from what you have displayed!
Seriously, it did not fool me at all..... I listened to all that was being reported and told, ascertained that they were not 100 percent certain on what happened, the video was a good enough guess, due to the other riots and protests happening at the same time, and felt and thought we would get to the bottom of this in due time. I also KNOW that the talking heads from gvt have a job to do in protecting America, our gvt talking heads would never be expected to do otherwise....

So I would not expect Rice to tell the world our shortcomings, tell the terrorists who were listening....

Also I felt that for whatever reason the CIA HAD AN OPERATION there, it was part of our National defense and intelligence community....and to not Headline it.....was important at the time.

They dragged his mutilated raped body through the streets of Benghazi. And your guys are responsible. There was no National Security for him and other Americans that day. So shame on you for defending the indefensible.
Let me take this opportunity to thank you. Thanks for once again demonstrating how the nutty right will not only make shit up, but will persist in repeated such shit even after the truth emerges and proves it's shit.

You just provided a better example than I ever could of my post you responded to:

Time and time again, the brain-dead right demonstrate they don't give a shit about national security when there's a Democrat in the White House.

Yea.. I'll tell you why we don't because it seems every major conflict was started by a Democrat! So much for their national security expertise!
WWI Wilson.....WWII FDR.... Korea....Truman Vietnam...Kennedy/Johnson....Clinton "1998 Liberation of Iraq"...
All democrats that required GOP to clean up their messes!

If you as a voter knew then that Benghazi was NOT caused by a video would you have voted for Obama?

That assumes that I buy into all the republican nonsense wrt to that tragedy.
Well, it's become clear that Hillary bought into it....and that she debated with Sid Blumenthal that using the video as an excuse was more politically advantageous to Obama than admitting the truth. It also showed that she was negligent in her duties and wanted to hide this fact:

WASHINGTON – State Department emails released through a lawsuit by Judicial Watch show then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton knew while the Sept. 11, 2012, attack on the U.S. compound in Benghazi was under way that it was being carried out by terrorists.

Clinton blamed the attack on “rage and violence over an awful Internet video” when she spoke at a ceremony at Andrews Air Force Base on Sept. 14, 2014, as the remains of the four Americans, including Ambassador Christopher Stevens, were returned to the United States.

The emails were made public Thursday by the Washington, D.C., legal watchdog group.

“These emails leave no doubt that Hillary Clinton’s closest advisers knew the truth about the Benghazi attack from almost the moment it happened,” said Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton.

“And it is inescapable that Secretary of State Hillary Clinton knowingly lied when she planted the false story about ‘inflammatory’ material being posted on the Internet,’” Fitton said.

He said the “contempt for the public’s right to know is evidenced not only in these documents, but also in the fact that we had to file a lawsuit in federal court to obtain them.”

“The Obama gang’s cover-up continues to unravel, despite its unlawful secrecy and continued slow-rolling of information,” Fitton said. “Congress, if it ever decides to do its job, cannot act soon enough to put Hillary Clinton, Cheryl Mills and every other official in these emails under oath.”

Read more at Emails prove Hillary terror lie in Benghazi

"Friday at the 2015 Southern Republican Leadership Conference in Oklahoma, former U.S. ambassador to the United Nations under President George W. Bush, John Bolton, said former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton is “responsible for the tragedy of the murder of U.S. Ambassador Christopher Stevens and three other Americans,” in the 2012 terror attack in Benghazi Libya.

Bolton said, “I think the most telling information that we have seen in this limited number of emails is that there are repeated examples of Secretary of State Clinton being told in 2011 and 2012 that the security situation of our personnel in Tripoli and Benghazi was very precarious. The country’s government had fallen apart—that the threat from terrorist attacks was high and that our people were very concerned about it.”

He continued, “Now you’ll recall in her limited public appearances to date that she has said, you know, I don’t get involved in that security stuff, you know, I have people that do that. Well I have to say when I heard that I was stunned. I’ve worked for six different secretaries of state, everyone of them coming from very different backgrounds, every one of them cared about the safety of the Americans who worked for them in the State Department. And not one of them would have missed the danger that our diplomats in Libya faced. And this was called to her attention repeatedly and she didn’t do anything about it. So When we ask the question, who is responsible for the tragedy of the murder of U.S. Ambassador Christopher Stevens and three other Americans in Benghazi, there is a very clear answer. It was Hillary Clinton.”"

Bolton Released Emails Prove Hillary Responsible for Murder of Americans in Benghazi - Breitbart
You should implore the GOP to startup another investigation over Benghazi. Have them go over the emails again.

You still haven't gotten over the fact that your thread is an epic fail, have you?

Of course it is a failure to a LIP that still hasn't learned the value of "Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
Besides this thread wasn't for people that have been derided by Obama as "fools" i.e. you don't even know when you've been fooled because of his tactics..
People were satisfied so long as you were courteous and smiled and made no sudden moves.
Such a pleasant surprise to find a well-mannered young black man who didn't seem angry all the time."

Meanwhile LIPs like you go about content to be the fools that Obama has used tricks, tactics, i.e. blaming a video for his terrorism failures.
Seriously, it did not fool me at all..... I listened to all that was being reported and told, ascertained that they were not 100 percent certain on what happened, the video was a good enough guess, due to the other riots and protests happening at the same time, and felt and thought we would get to the bottom of this in due time. I also KNOW that the talking heads from gvt have a job to do in protecting America, our gvt talking heads would never be expected to do otherwise....

So I would not expect Rice to tell the world our shortcomings, tell the terrorists who were listening....

Also I felt that for whatever reason the CIA HAD AN OPERATION there, it was part of our National defense and intelligence community....and to not Headline it.....was important at the time.

They dragged his mutilated raped body through the streets of Benghazi. And your guys are responsible. There was no National Security for him and other Americans that day. So shame on you for defending the indefensible.
Let me take this opportunity to thank you. Thanks for once again demonstrating how the nutty right will not only make shit up, but will persist in repeated such shit even after the truth emerges and proves it's shit.

You just provided a better example than I ever could of my post you responded to:

Time and time again, the brain-dead right demonstrate they don't give a shit about national security when there's a Democrat in the White House.

Ha, projection. It's you Obama/Clinton-Bots who don't give a shit about the truth. Hillary Clinton already summed you guys up perfectly... "Who cares? What does it matter?"

The poor guy's awful death is on you guys. So deal with it, and then beg for forgiveness.

Yea.. I'll tell you why we don't because it seems every major conflict was started by a Democrat! So much for their national security expertise!
WWI Wilson.....WWII FDR.... Korea....Truman Vietnam...Kennedy/Johnson....Clinton "1998 Liberation of Iraq"...
You're insane. The GOP cleaned up WWI and WWII??
The 1998 Iraqi Liberation Act was a "major conflict."

Sorry, fruit loop dingus, until you start debating coherently, you come off as a raving lunatic.

Sorry, fruit loop dingus, until you start debating coherently, you come off as a raving lunatic.

It's actually true. Your fellow Democrats have started most of America's wars...

It's most unfortunate that president Obama was caught lying about what really happened in Lybia when in fact he knew dam well what really happened.

Definately a low point, among many in his administration. He has no one to blame for that but himself.
Can you quote any of the eight GOP-led investigations claiming Obama lied?

Thanks in advance. :thup:

I don't waste my time on long running dog & pony shows put on by congress.

The president later admitted to deceiving the public and actually blamed the CIA for telling him to lie about the circumstances surrounding the ambassadors death. Oh and the three foreign service workers that also died so unnecessarily.

You're welcome.

Ha, projection. It's you Obama/Clinton-Bots who don't give a shit about the truth. Hillary Clinton already summed you guys up perfectly... "Who cares? What does it matter?"

The poor guy's awful death is on you guys. So deal with it, and then beg for forgiveness.
Spits the rightard who actually said terrorists dragged Stevens through the streets after raping and mutilated him. :eusa_doh:

Pointing out you're a rightard is not projecting, rightard.

It's actually true. Your fellow Democrats have started most of America's wars...

Rightard, I didn't deny Democrats "started" most major conflicts. I pointed out the lunacy of the post I responded to that the GOP cleaned up WWI and WWII; and the sheer lunacy that the Iraqi Liberation Act was a "major conflict."

It's most unfortunate that president Obama was caught lying about what really happened in Lybia when in fact he knew dam well what really happened.

Definately a low point, among many in his administration. He has no one to blame for that but himself.
Can you quote any of the eight GOP-led investigations claiming Obama lied?

Thanks in advance. :thup:

I don't waste my time on long running dog & pony shows put on by congress.

The president later admitted to deceiving the public and actually blamed the CIA for telling him to lie about the circumstances surrounding the ambassadors death. Oh and the three foreign service workers that also died so unnecessarily.

You're welcome.
Translation:the Obama administration didn't lie.

Spits the rightard who actually said terrorists dragged Stevens through the streets after raping and mutilated him. :eusa_doh:

Still defending the indefensible. Go figure? We get it numbnuts. You and Hillary Clinton don't care about our brutally murdered Ambassador. You've made that pretty clear. But that doesn't mean others don't care. You guys are responsible for his death. Period, end of story.

Rightard, I didn't deny Democrats "started" most major conflicts. I pointed out the lunacy of the post I responded to that the GOP cleaned up WWI and WWII; and the sheer lunacy that the Iraqi Liberation Act was a "major conflict."

You didn't point out anything. That's all just in your tiny deranged pea brain. You were educated. Now just save a little face by saying thank you. It would be the honorable adult thing to do.

Still defending the indefensible. Go figure? We get it numbnuts. You and Hillary Clinton don't care about our brutally murdered Ambassador. You've made that pretty clear. But that doesn't mean others don't care. You guys are responsible for his death. Period, end of story.
Maybe you should inform yourself, before mouthing off Paulitician...?
GOP Rep I Absolutely Voted To Cut Funding For Embassy Security ThinkProgress
The Washington Post’s Dana Milbank breaks it all down:

For fiscal 2013, the GOP-controlled House proposed spending $1.934 billion for the State Department’s Worldwide Security Protection program — well below the $2.15 billion requested by the Obama administration. House Republicans cut the administration’s request for embassy security funding by $128 million in fiscal 2011 and $331 million in fiscal 2012. (Negotiations with the Democrat-controlled Senate restored about $88 million of the administration’s request.) Last year, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton warned that Republicans’ proposed cuts to her department would be “detrimental to America’s national security” — a charge Republicans rejected.

[GOP vice presidential nominee Paul] Ryan, [Rep. Darrell] Issa and other House Republicans voted for an amendment in 2009 to cut $1.2 billion from State operations, including funds for 300 more diplomatic security positions. Under Ryan’s budget, non-defense discretionary spending, which includes State Department funding, would be slashed nearly 20 percent in 2014, which would translate to more than $400 million in additional cuts to embassy security.

REPEAT
Secretary of State Hillary Clinton warned that Republicans’ proposed cuts to her department would be “detrimental to America’s national security” — a charge Republicans rejected.

Last edited:

For fiscal 2013, the GOP-controlled House proposed spending $1.934 billion for the State Department’s Worldwide Security Protection program — well below the $2.15 billion requested by the Obama administration. House Republicans cut the administration’s request for embassy security funding by $128 million in fiscal 2011 and $331 million in fiscal 2012. (Negotiations with the Democrat-controlled Senate restored about $88 million of the administration’s request.) Last year, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton warned that Republicans’ proposed cuts to her department would be “detrimental to America’s national security” — a charge Republicans rejected.

[GOP vice presidential nominee Paul] Ryan, [Rep. Darrell] Issa and other House Republicans voted for an amendment in 2009 to cut $1.2 billion from State operations, including funds for 300 more diplomatic security positions. Under Ryan’s budget, non-defense discretionary spending, which includes State Department funding, would be slashed nearly 20 percent in 2014, which would translate to more than $400 million in additional cuts to embassy security.

Pathetic spin drivel. You guys bombed & killed, created deadly chaos, and got our Ambassador brutally murdered. Yet you're still trying to blame others. Well guess what? Despite what the asshole Clinton thinks, some Americans do care. Christopher Stevens' murder is on you guys. It's time to make it right by acknowledging that and then begging for forgiveness.

That assumes that I buy into all the republican nonsense wrt to that tragedy.
Well, it's become clear that Hillary bought into it....and that she debated with Sid Blumenthal that using the video as an excuse was more politically advantageous to Obama than admitting the truth. It also showed that she was negligent in her duties and wanted to hide this fact:

WASHINGTON – State Department emails released through a lawsuit by Judicial Watch show then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton knew while the Sept. 11, 2012, attack on the U.S. compound in Benghazi was under way that it was being carried out by terrorists.

Clinton blamed the attack on “rage and violence over an awful Internet video” when she spoke at a ceremony at Andrews Air Force Base on Sept. 14, 2014, as the remains of the four Americans, including Ambassador Christopher Stevens, were returned to the United States.

The emails were made public Thursday by the Washington, D.C., legal watchdog group.

“These emails leave no doubt that Hillary Clinton’s closest advisers knew the truth about the Benghazi attack from almost the moment it happened,” said Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton.

“And it is inescapable that Secretary of State Hillary Clinton knowingly lied when she planted the false story about ‘inflammatory’ material being posted on the Internet,’” Fitton said.

He said the “contempt for the public’s right to know is evidenced not only in these documents, but also in the fact that we had to file a lawsuit in federal court to obtain them.”

“The Obama gang’s cover-up continues to unravel, despite its unlawful secrecy and continued slow-rolling of information,” Fitton said. “Congress, if it ever decides to do its job, cannot act soon enough to put Hillary Clinton, Cheryl Mills and every other official in these emails under oath.”

Read more at Emails prove Hillary terror lie in Benghazi

"Friday at the 2015 Southern Republican Leadership Conference in Oklahoma, former U.S. ambassador to the United Nations under President George W. Bush, John Bolton, said former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton is “responsible for the tragedy of the murder of U.S. Ambassador Christopher Stevens and three other Americans,” in the 2012 terror attack in Benghazi Libya.

Bolton said, “I think the most telling information that we have seen in this limited number of emails is that there are repeated examples of Secretary of State Clinton being told in 2011 and 2012 that the security situation of our personnel in Tripoli and Benghazi was very precarious. The country’s government had fallen apart—that the threat from terrorist attacks was high and that our people were very concerned about it.”

He continued, “Now you’ll recall in her limited public appearances to date that she has said, you know, I don’t get involved in that security stuff, you know, I have people that do that. Well I have to say when I heard that I was stunned. I’ve worked for six different secretaries of state, everyone of them coming from very different backgrounds, every one of them cared about the safety of the Americans who worked for them in the State Department. And not one of them would have missed the danger that our diplomats in Libya faced. And this was called to her attention repeatedly and she didn’t do anything about it. So When we ask the question, who is responsible for the tragedy of the murder of U.S. Ambassador Christopher Stevens and three other Americans in Benghazi, there is a very clear answer. It was Hillary Clinton.”"

Bolton Released Emails Prove Hillary Responsible for Murder of Americans in Benghazi - Breitbart
You should implore the GOP to startup another investigation over Benghazi. Have them go over the emails again.
No.......I think the courts have that handled.

How would you know? You think the ambassador was brutally raped and his mutilated body was dragged through the streets. You clearly have no clue.

Pathetic spin drivel. You guys bombed & killed, created deadly chaos, and got our Ambassador brutally murdered. Yet you're still trying to blame others. Well guess what? Despite what the asshole Clinton thinks, some Americans do care. Christopher Stevens' murder is on you guys. It's time to make it right by acknowledging that and then begging for forgiveness.
The right doesn't care. They rejected a request for additional funding for more security.

You didn't point out anything. That's all just in your tiny deranged pea brain. You were educated. Now just save a little face by saying thank you. It would be the honorable adult thing to do.

You think I'm surprised you don't get it?

But it is quite revealing to see how you call spreading bullshit, an "education." Explains a lot. You're a Fox News viewer, ain't ya?

Forum List

Back