If you bet 21 days you won

yes but from what I read Congress can demand to see them And don't you think it a bit strange that the wheeler dealer is the first president in many years refuses to show them ,,,,after btw he lied and said he would?
I don't think it's strange. I think it's NONE OF YOUR FUCKING BUSINESS

Really? You believe the business interests of the sitting President of the United States is not the "FUCKING BUSINESS" of American citizens, in completed disregard for Art. I, Sec. 9, clause 8, and Art. 2, Sec. 1, clause 7?

Since when do tax returns provide details about business interests? Aren't the businesses he owns already a matter of public record?

The issue is HE LIED

Why do people lie? In this case it is easy to infer he is hiding something.

Or he is lazy, knows people don't care anyway and doesn't feel like doing it

If you bet 21 days, you are a winner! That's the number of days that the T lasted before a call for his impeachment was published.

This, first call for the T's impeachment, was an editorial in Time magazine. The editorial said,

"The Trump Organization does or has done business in Argentina, Azerbaijan, Bermuda, Brazil, Canada, China, Egypt, Georgia, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Israel, Panama, Philippines, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Korea, St. Martin, St. Vincent, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom and Uruguay. And, while serving as President, Trump, through his interest in the Trump Organization, will continue to receive monetary and other benefits from these foreign powers and their agents."

Legally, they are right. These business efforts all violate the Constitutional requirements for a president. But as we all know, the Constitution is not a big issue for today's Congress. But nothing wilt happen until the Republicans in Congress decide the T is doing them more harm than good. As Gerald Ford said, "An impeachable offense is whatever a majority of the House of Representatives considers it to be."

His term in office may even be more "interesting" than his election!
vt investor
Dumb fuckers on the left were calling for his impeachment before the inauguration. I could bring up the Clintons and their foundation but I don't feel like wasting good oxygen you Libbies ignore it anyway and the hypocrisy by you Dems has started giving me migraines.

Their hypocrisy and double standards is off the scale. But as they don't feel shame it doesn't even bother them.

yes but from what I read Congress can demand to see them And don't you think it a bit strange that the wheeler dealer is the first president in many years refuses to show them ,,,,after btw he lied and said he would?

Really? You believe the business interests of the sitting President of the United States is not the "FUCKING BUSINESS" of American citizens, in completed disregard for Art. I, Sec. 9, clause 8, and Art. 2, Sec. 1, clause 7?

Since when do tax returns provide details about business interests? Aren't the businesses he owns already a matter of public record?

The issue is HE LIED

Yes. He did lie.

But you've never had a problem defending and voting for liars. So why is it an issue now? Why wasn't Hillary lying about the criminal investigation against her an issue?
How's the special prosecutor for Hillary coming along, dupe?

I didn't say what you just implied. I said his personal tax returns are NONE OF YOUR FUCKING BUSINESS.

Lrn2read

You don't think that a President's tax returns are our business, but I'm sure you think that a president getting a hummer from an intern is.

Not too partisan now are we?
Since you don't know the answer to that question you can kindly fuck off too. You stupid liberal faggots seem to think you can read minds.
Why did Trump lie about his tax returns?
So you nosy cocksuckers would shut up about them. Kinda like when your fatass wife says "does my butt look big in these jeans" and you LIE & say no.

Typical wingnut asshole...you know your dead wrong but instead of admitting it you just get nasty. Do you seriously think that your going to intimidate liberals into giving up on Trumps Tax returns by getting nasty? Seriously?

Here a clue idiot...EVERY PRESIDENTIAL NOMINEE'S AND PRESIDENT'S TAX RETURNS ARE THE BUSINESS OF THE AMERICAN PEOPLE!

No, they are not. The law says that they are private. You cannot demand to see them any more than I can show you what people donate to my church. Only one person in the church knows, and it is my job as the financial secretary to record all donations and offerings. No one else can or will know. Not even the pastor knows.

Well you're dead wrong granpaw only a fucking imbecile like you doesn't care if the ceo in charge, trumpovitch the russian agent, is a thief and cheat
I didn't say what you just implied. I said his personal tax returns are NONE OF YOUR FUCKING BUSINESS.

Lrn2read

You don't think that a President's tax returns are our business, but I'm sure you think that a president getting a hummer from an intern is.

I think it's kind of a no brainer that abusing power to sexually exploit interns is much more relevant to public knowledge than how much money he made last year.

Which is why I was much more concerned with trumps statements and actions toward women than I was with his tax returns. Much like I was concerned with Clintons sexcapades more than his tax returns.

How much you make doesn't reveal anything about your character. How you treat women and those who work for you do

You are right about one thing, your opinion does indicate that you have no brains!

People's sex lives are their own personal business, if there is any right to privacy it's privacy in their sex and romantic life.

Your assumption that Clinton exploited Monica is bullshit. No one has ever indicated that her involvement with him was anything other than voluntary.

The tax returns of public servants are public business -especially when they've had an extensive business career that includes dealing in foreign countries.

People like you are plain sick - you consider money to be more sacred and personal that romantic relationships...sick..sick..sick..

Why don't you tell that to the military personal who were punished and removed from the military service during the Clinton years for doing far less than their CIC?

Well you're dead wrong granpaw only a fucking imbecile like you doesn't care if the ceo in charge, trumpovitch the russian agent, is a thief and cheat

Lrn2read

I think it's kind of a no brainer that abusing power to sexually exploit interns is much more relevant to public knowledge than how much money he made last year.

Which is why I was much more concerned with trumps statements and actions toward women than I was with his tax returns. Much like I was concerned with Clintons sexcapades more than his tax returns.

How much you make doesn't reveal anything about your character. How you treat women and those who work for you do

You are right about one thing, your opinion does indicate that you have no brains!

People's sex lives are their own personal business, if there is any right to privacy it's privacy in their sex and romantic life.

Your assumption that Clinton exploited Monica is bullshit. No one has ever indicated that her involvement with him was anything other than voluntary.

The tax returns of public servants are public business -especially when they've had an extensive business career that includes dealing in foreign countries.

People like you are plain sick - you consider money to be more sacred and personal that romantic relationships...sick..sick..sick..
This is a valid Question!

If Trump did not pay his taxes, I think the IRS would know. Don't you?

The issue is HE LIED

As usual, it's just fine with the dupes for their guys to get away with murder, and they're when they always end up with a swamp and a corrupt bubble....1929, 1974, S+L, 2008 ring any bells? Dems NOT!

The issue is HE LIED

Yes. He did lie.

But you've never had a problem defending and voting for liars. So why is it an issue now? Why wasn't Hillary lying about the criminal investigation against her an issue?

Don't care to be honest. While she should be prosecuted in quite content with her never being in the white house. Because I know God is just.

Lrn2read

It's all about where and what his business is, to start with....Russia? WE DON'T KNOW.

The issue is HE LIED

Yes. He did lie.

Don't care to be honest. While she should be prosecuted in quite content with her never being in the white house. Because I know God is just.
It's all been investigated, and NADA, dupe. All bs propaganda and why she lost...

The issue is HE LIED

As usual, it's just fine with the dupes for their guys to get away with murder, and they're when they always end up with a swamp and a corrupt bubble....1929, 1974, S+L, 2008 ring any bells? Dems NOT!

Don't choke on the kool aid.

The issue is HE LIED

Yes. He did lie.

And Putin and Comey and Fox etc lies and the GOP swamp....

The issue is HE LIED

As usual, it's just fine with the dupes for their guys to get away with murder, and they're surprised when they always end up with a swamp and a corrupt bubble- if they're even aware....1929, 1974, S+L, 2008 ring any bells? Dems NOT corrupt!

Any argument, or just brainwashed talking points and insults, dupe?

It's all about where and what his business is, to start with....Russia? WE DON'T KNOW.

And what exactly do you think his tax returns will say about Russia?

Last edited:

Lrn2read

Don't you know? His tax returns apparently detail all his illegal dealings with Russia.

The issue is HE LIED

As usual, it's just fine with the dupes for their guys to get away with murder, and they're surprised when they always end up with a swamp and a corrupt bubble- if they're even aware....1929, 1974, S+L, 2008 ring any bells? Dems NOT corrupt!

Any argument, or just brainwashed talking points and insults, dupe?

Lol. You can't possibly be serious, your majesty.

In 2018 it's quite possible the Dims could retake the House.
The Senate however will be a huge uphill battle, and if you are looking for an impeachment, the Dims would have to have the Senate too.

If you bet 21 days, you are a winner! That's the number of days that the T lasted before a call for his impeachment was published.

This, first call for the T's impeachment, was an editorial in Time magazine. The editorial said,

"The Trump Organization does or has done business in Argentina, Azerbaijan, Bermuda, Brazil, Canada, China, Egypt, Georgia, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Israel, Panama, Philippines, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Korea, St. Martin, St. Vincent, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom and Uruguay. And, while serving as President, Trump, through his interest in the Trump Organization, will continue to receive monetary and other benefits from these foreign powers and their agents."

Legally, they are right. These business efforts all violate the Constitutional requirements for a president. But as we all know, the Constitution is not a big issue for today's Congress. But nothing wilt happen until the Republicans in Congress decide the T is doing them more harm than good. As Gerald Ford said, "An impeachable offense is whatever a majority of the House of Representatives considers it to be."

His term in office may even be more "interesting" than his election!
vt investor
Dumb fuckers on the left were calling for his impeachment before the inauguration. I could bring up the Clintons and their foundation but I don't feel like wasting good oxygen you Libbies ignore it anyway and the hypocrisy by you Dems has started giving me migraines.

Their hypocrisy and double standards is off the scale. But as they don't feel shame it doesn't even bother them.
don't hand me that crap
rump and Trudeau turned out to be pretty normal. But the internet seized its chance to poke fun at the two world leaders with a poorly (or perfectly) timed photo of Trudeau awkwardly glancing at Trump's hand.

View image on Twitter
C4j8eB-WMAAQOZT.jpg:small

Follow

Forum List

Back