If you bet 21 days you won

Time can call on cows to grow wings and fly if they like but that's not going to happen either.
or get repub congress to demand to see dumps tax returns
Tax returns are still private some people sure have a hard time grasping that.
yes but from what I read Congress can demand to see them And don't you think it a bit strange that the wheeler dealer is the first president in many years refuses to show them ,,,,after btw he lied and said he would?
I don't think it's strange. I think it's NONE OF YOUR FUCKING BUSINESS

Really? You believe the business interests of the sitting President of the United States is not the "FUCKING BUSINESS" of American citizens, in completed disregard for Art. I, Sec. 9, clause 8, and Art. 2, Sec. 1, clause 7?

Since you don't know the answer to that question you can kindly fuck off too. You stupid liberal faggots seem to think you can read minds.
Why did Trump lie about his tax returns?
So you nosy cocksuckers would shut up about them. Kinda like when your fatass wife says "does my butt look big in these jeans" and you LIE & say no.

Typical wingnut asshole...you know your dead wrong but instead of admitting it you just get nasty. Do you seriously think that your going to intimidate liberals into giving up on Trumps Tax returns by getting nasty? Seriously?

Here a clue idiot...EVERY PRESIDENTIAL NOMINEE'S AND PRESIDENT'S TAX RETURNS ARE THE BUSINESS OF THE AMERICAN PEOPLE!

Why?

And if they are why is there no law compelling candidates to produce?
WHY did he promise to produce them??? He's a fn lying scumbag and those are his good points

Because he is a Liar. He exaggerates. Tells people what they want to hear.

And those aren't his good points. The man fights for what he wants. He is good at flattering others. He is a persuasive negotiator to name a few.

Why did Trump lie about his tax returns?
So you nosy cocksuckers would shut up about them. Kinda like when your fatass wife says "does my butt look big in these jeans" and you LIE & say no.

Typical wingnut asshole...you know your dead wrong but instead of admitting it you just get nasty. Do you seriously think that your going to intimidate liberals into giving up on Trumps Tax returns by getting nasty? Seriously?

Here a clue idiot...EVERY PRESIDENTIAL NOMINEE'S AND PRESIDENT'S TAX RETURNS ARE THE BUSINESS OF THE AMERICAN PEOPLE!

Why?

WHY did he promise to produce them??? He's a fn lying scumbag and those are his good points

And those aren't his good points. The man fights for what he wants. He is good at flattering others. He is a persuasive negotiator to name a few.
yes he flattered the hell out of mexico and australia,,,,,,,what's mexico to think after canada and dump have a love affair?

Time can call on cows to grow wings and fly if they like but that's not going to happen either.
yes but from what I read Congress can demand to see them And don't you think it a bit strange that the wheeler dealer is the first president in many years refuses to show them ,,,,after btw he lied and said he would?

Really? You believe the business interests of the sitting President of the United States is not the "FUCKING BUSINESS" of American citizens, in completed disregard for Art. I, Sec. 9, clause 8, and Art. 2, Sec. 1, clause 7?
You failed the moment you hit REPLY.

If his taxes were my business or your business the LAW would compel him to deliver his tax returns to Wry Catcher.

You're a partisan hack. Nothing more, nothing less.

Trump is doing better than expected.
He's certainly doing better than the obama.

Last edited:

Calm down before you burst a retina. Look Trump already earned his fortune before becoming President so just relax. Unlike the Obama's and the Clintons who were losers and got into politics to get rich.

You failed the moment you hit REPLY.

If his taxes were my business or your business the LAW would compel him to deliver his tax returns to Wry Catcher.

You're a partisan hack. Nothing more, nothing less.

Gee, thanks so much for sharing your legal knowledge, now, answer me this. Where in the law is it written that when a taxpayer's tax return is under audit, it cannot be released to the public?

We, at least those of us who actually do, think something is fishy when he used this ridiculous excuse. That you don't, and defend him, is evidence that you are the hack, and a not very bright one at that.

Since when do tax returns provide details about business interests? Aren't the businesses he owns already a matter of public record?

Calm down before you burst a retina. Look Trump already earned his fortune before becoming President so just relax. Unlike the Obama's and the Clintons who were losers and got into politics to get rich.

Non sequitur alert ^^^

The issue is not how much money trump earned, or how much money he paid in tax, the issue is HE LIED

Why?

yes he flattered the hell out of mexico and australia,,,,,,,what's mexico to think after canada and dump have a love affair?

Just because he is good at it doesn't mean he does it all the time.

Why does it matter what mexico thinks?

And how is it relevant to there being no grounds for impeachment?

Non sequitur alert ^^^

The issue is not how much money trump earned, or how much money he paid in tax, the issue is HE LIED

Which never bothers you when the candidate has a D next to his name.

Since when do tax returns provide details about business interests? Aren't the businesses he owns already a matter of public record?

The issue is HE LIED

The issue is HE LIED

Why do people lie? In this case it is easy to infer he is hiding something.

Non sequitur alert ^^^

You are the liar, you don't know jack shit about Trumps tax returns, nada. You also seem particularly ignorant on the subject of taxes in general.

The IRS gives Trump and people like him a colonoscopy every damn year. Trump has to hire a small army of CPA's to work with the IRS. Do you even know what a CPA is? I doubt it.

Trump has no opportunity to cheat on his taxes, not when he's under the IRS microscope every year. Your side is either ignorant of that, or more likely you are lying and fomenting the talking point that somehow Trump hasn't paid his taxes which is ridiculous.

While the girls here are fighting against Trump, I'll be smiling at what he's doing for them.

If you bet 21 days, you are a winner! That's the number of days that the T lasted before a call for his impeachment was published.

This, first call for the T's impeachment, was an editorial in Time magazine. The editorial said,

"The Trump Organization does or has done business in Argentina, Azerbaijan, Bermuda, Brazil, Canada, China, Egypt, Georgia, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Israel, Panama, Philippines, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Korea, St. Martin, St. Vincent, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom and Uruguay. And, while serving as President, Trump, through his interest in the Trump Organization, will continue to receive monetary and other benefits from these foreign powers and their agents."

Legally, they are right. These business efforts all violate the Constitutional requirements for a president. But as we all know, the Constitution is not a big issue for today's Congress. But nothing wilt happen until the Republicans in Congress decide the T is doing them more harm than good. As Gerald Ford said, "An impeachable offense is whatever a majority of the House of Representatives considers it to be."

His term in office may even be more "interesting" than his election!
vt investor
Dumb fuckers on the left were calling for his impeachment before the inauguration. I could bring up the Clintons and their foundation but I don't feel like wasting good oxygen you Libbies ignore it anyway and the hypocrisy by you Dems has started giving me migraines.

Well you're dead wrong granpaw only a fucking imbecile like you doesn't care if the ceo in charge, trumpovitch the russian agent, is a thief and cheat
I didn't say what you just implied. I said his personal tax returns are NONE OF YOUR FUCKING BUSINESS.

Lrn2read
And I said it is every Americans who want to see what his dealings might be ,,with foreign countries how he gets off as a billionaire with paying no taxes ,,,where all his money is coming from and are there payoffs involved If you don't give a fuck that's your business But don't tell me it's none of mine

Would that not be for the IRS to investigate and would have been done BEFORE he was elected.

The issue is HE LIED

Yes. He did lie.

But you've never had a problem defending and voting for liars. So why is it an issue now? Why wasn't Hillary lying about the criminal investigation against her an issue?

Well you're dead wrong granpaw only a fucking imbecile like you doesn't care if the ceo in charge, trumpovitch the russian agent, is a thief and cheat
I didn't say what you just implied. I said his personal tax returns are NONE OF YOUR FUCKING BUSINESS.

Lrn2read

You don't think that a President's tax returns are our business, but I'm sure you think that a president getting a hummer from an intern is.

Not too partisan now are we?

One is legal, while the other is illegal. Do you not know that?

Forum List

Back