šŸŒŸ Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! šŸŒŸ

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs šŸŽ

If You Can Help

I just tried donating and realized some personal info would be shared with people I donā€™t know.
Is there a way I can help Gracie while maintaining my annominity?
I just donated, too, and was wondering about the same thing. My comment when asked why I donated was, "the Golden Rule" and prayers for Gracie, my sweet."
I didnā€™t donate.
After filling everything out, I realized some personal info would be shared with members I donā€™t know.
I have donated before for other causes and not suffered any recriminations to my knowledge but this is a different scenario and I hope I don't regret helping a friend. Gracie et al will read of our concerns. I trust she/they are considerate persons and would secure anonymity. I have long enjoyed Gracie and her posts.

I thank Kat for providing an opportunity and link to someone in such dire need.

(((Gracie)))

I do not see any personal info on anyone that has donated. When I donated I just did it without my real name, but I used an email. I am not sure if I even see emails.
II will check again, and if it is anything different I will let you guys know.

I just tried donating and realized some personal info would be shared with people I donā€™t know.
Just check the box where it says it will hide you name and your donation will be listed as anonymous. ... :cool:

Yep. That does it too. I forgot.

I just donated, too, and was wondering about the same thing. My comment when asked why I donated was, "the Golden Rule" and prayers for Gracie, my sweet."
I didnā€™t donate.
After filling everything out, I realized some personal info would be shared with members I donā€™t know.
I have donated before for other causes and not suffered any recriminations to my knowledge but this is a different scenario and I hope I don't regret helping a friend. Gracie et al will read of our concerns. I trust she/they are considerate persons and would secure anonymity. I have long enjoyed Gracie and her posts.

(((Gracie)))

I do not see any personal info on anyone that has donated. When I donated I just did it without my real name, but I used an email. I am not sure if I even see emails.
How can I donate without using my real name?

I didnā€™t donate.

(((Gracie)))

I did. I didn't even use anonymous. I used initials. But after looking now, if you use anonymous...that is all anyone can see. That and the amount.

I didnā€™t donate.

(((Gracie)))

You don't have to I didn't use my real name my real name is not Lucy Hamilton, all you have to do is give your email and A card number and I also did not use my own card, my best friend is with me and she owed me one after her card got lost last Christmas and she had two utility bills to pay at the end of December and so she with my permission used my card to pay them, so as she is not as paranoid as me I said can I use your card and I'll give you the money tomorrow and she said okay. I have an email from GoFundMe now that I have printed out because it says in it what is going to be on her bank statement about the donation. I wanted somehow to donate for Gracie because it's an extraordinary situation.

The reason why I do not donate to this forum is because I'm paranoid, my card I use on Amazon and that's it, I would never give my card to an internet forum.

I didnā€™t donate.

(((Gracie)))

I did. I didn't even use anonymous. I used initials. But after looking now, if you use anonymous...that is all anyone can see. That and the amount.
I donā€™t care about members knowing how much I donated. I do care about my real name being available to some mods.

tycho1572 I can guarantee my last name is not Freekā€¦ I did not realize by checking the little box that anonymous was placed in the moniker box... Would have been much more appropriate...
I am sure Gracie will understand if you are not comfortable using the site...

I didnā€™t donate.

(((Gracie)))

You don't have to I didn't use my real name my real name is not Lucy Hamilton, all you have to do is give your email and A card number and I also did not use my own card, my best friend is with me and she owed me one after her card got lost last Christmas and she had two utility bills to pay at the end of December and so she with my permission used my card to pay them, so as she is not as paranoid as me I said can I use your card and I'll give you the money tomorrow and she said okay. I have an email from GoFundMe now that I have printed out because it says in it what is going to be on her bank statement about the donation. I wanted somehow to donate for Gracie because it's an extraordinary situation.

The reason why I do not donate to this forum is because I'm paranoid, my card I use on Amazon and that's it, I would never give my card to an internet forum.
Thanks. Iā€™ll try again.

I didnā€™t donate.

(((Gracie)))

I donā€™t care about members knowing how much I donated. I do care about my real name being available to some mods.

It won't be. I promise. Just click anonymous, or hide, and your name and info, other than the amount you donate is not available. I just tried to see ones at random, and I could not. Nothing. Nada.

I didnā€™t donate.

(((Gracie)))

That is correct it does not ask for a name, but me putting Lucy Hamilton when that is not my actual name and just giving a card number illustrates that they are not going to know what anyone's actual name even is. All they are getting is the card number and that's it.

I didnā€™t donate.

(((Gracie)))

Thanks. Iā€™ll try again.

You should do, you cannot possibly be anymore as paranoid about these things as I am, you could even put your name as tycho1572 and then an email and then a card number and that would do it, have it go at that.

I didnā€™t donate.

I thank Kat for providing an opportunity and link to help someone in such dire need.

(((Gracie)))

Wow !!!

Even you posted..

I thought you were gone for ever

(((Gracie)))

It won't be. I promise. Just click anonymous, or hide, and your name and info, other than the amount you donate is not available. I just tried to see ones at random, and I could not. Nothing. Nada.
Iā€™m seeing a message that says ā€œHide name and comment from everyone but the organizer and teamā€.

Thatā€™s the part Iā€™m having a problem with.

Iā€™m seeing a message that says ā€œHide name and comment from everyone but the organizer and teamā€.

I can't see anything. Do this. Don't put in a name at all. OR do like I did and put in initials. I had no problem by not giving my name, and then donating.

Love you, Ms. Gracie. I hope this can help ease the burden in these trying times for you, Mr. Gracie, and the furry ones.

All the best,
mdk

The furry ones? I hope that aaronleland doesn't read that, he might get the wrong idea about what the furry ones are.....not that I know anything about that type of thing, I'm an innocent girl with a virgin mind
innocent0002.gif

I can't see anything. Do this. Don't put in a name at all. OR do like I did and put in initials. I had no problem by not giving my name, and then donating.
I tried that.

Forum List

Back