If you could pick any country on earth in which to be born right now, which one would it be?

Hate is a term I used for ease of understanding...hardcore Christians would never use this word. Are you trying to split hairs?
Just getting an understanding you don't think words have meaning. Makes it tricky on a text based media.

^ That is quite the extreme Asclepias. :p Savage Muslims basically eating dirt with their hands in hot humid conditions vs the relatively safe and civilized (before suffering the invasion of non-Whites) and beautiful, cool Pacific Northwest.

I’d say USA.

Best balance of freedom and security on earth.

There are safer places, less freedom.

There are more dangerous places......much less freedom.

Freedom to be left the fuck alone as long as I am not bothering you is important to me....not to everyone. Plenty of people are willing to give up personal freedom to have government control their lives.

So, what country would you want to be born in today, and why?

For someone who lived in three continents....I won't deny that the US is for the money hungry, but is not the best place to live and here is why:

1- Crimes and aggressive culture (guns, racists, gangs, etc...).
2- Education system sucks.
3- health system one of the worst in the developed world.
4- Gap between classes.
5- Natural disasters.
6- How the food is over processed.
7- RACISM and bigotry is into high levels.

^ That is quite the extreme Asclepias. :p Savage Muslims basically eating dirt with their hands in hot humid conditions vs the relatively safe and civilized (before suffering the invasion of non-Whites) and beautiful, cool Pacific Northwest.
Sengalese people are some of the finest, nicest, friendliest one can meet and live among....but again for a fuckhead racist like you, everyone else is no good.

Issa's List:

Most crime and almost all violent crime is committed by non-Whites.

Public schools are run by non-Whites who hate Whites.

Most health care professionals cannot speak English and are unqualified.

4- Gap between classes.

What does that mean?

5- Natural disasters.

Hurricanes? Just a little rain and some wind but because of lazy, local, unionized governments, clean up is slow.

LOL So you prefer dirt in your dirt?

LOL Non-Whites in CONGRESS and the MSM openly admit they hate Whitey.

Last edited:
`
This summer I spent three weeks in Japan. Two years ago, about four weeks. I have nothing but praise for their culture but as one Englishman told me who has lived there eight years, no matter how well you assimilate, they will always (and politely) treat you as a foreigner.

`I have nothing but praise for their culture but as one Englishman told me who has lived there eight years, no matter how well you assimilate, they will always (and politely) treat you as a foreigner.

Some of my Dutch relatives actually taught English to the Japanese before WWII, but yes obviously all ethnic groups are all inherently "racist." I actually still have my copy of Jared Taylor's 1983 Shadows of the Rising Sun where he goes into extensive detail regarding the racism of non-Whites against Whites in Japan while he lived there. The book was praised by the "left" such as the Los Angeles Times back then. Now Taylor is banned from various social media site for doing nothing but speaking out against White genocide. Meanwhile, as Taylor points out in his 1983 book Japanese men were often like Bill Clinton to put it mildly. Thus we have that sick, demented, man hating Japanese Senator representing Hawaii. She is ugly as fuck, abused as a child and is full of rage against Whites and the West (civilization) which was created by Whites.

Last edited:
I’d say USA.

Best balance of freedom and security on earth.

There are safer places, less freedom.

There are more dangerous places......much less freedom.

Freedom to be left the fuck alone as long as I am not bothering you is important to me....not to everyone. Plenty of people are willing to give up personal freedom to have government control their lives.

So, what country would you want to be born in today, and why?

For someone who lived in three continents....I won't deny that the US is for the money hungry, but is not the best place to live and here is why:

4- Gap between classes.
5- Natural disasters.

So where do you wish you were living right now?

`
This summer I spent three weeks in Japan. Two years ago, about four weeks. I have nothing but praise for their culture but as one Englishman told me who has lived there eight years, no matter how well you assimilate, they will always (and politely) treat you as a foreigner.

I like Japan a lot.

Norway. It always leads or ranks near the top of the lists.

That would be my choice as well. Same basic standard of living, same opportunities, amazing countryside and I love cold weather.

As long as they do not run out of oil or oil gets replaced it will always be rolling in the money.
Norwegia is great if you like pickled herring

Forum List

Back