If you could pick any country on earth in which to be born right now, which one would it be?

Latvia

They have the highest female to male ratio on earth.

That’s my other country other than the USA. I am 50% Latvian. My grandfather fled the Nazi and Hitler and then the Russians and Stalin during WWII.

He was a captain in of freighters that sailed to the USA from Riga. Then sailed supply ships to help America in Europe during the war.

I didnt know that about female to male ratio.

I have not had the chance to visit Latvia, but I am the only one in my family who hasn’t. We still have some family who live there.

The average poster on this forum has the basic IQ of a head of cabbage. I would not take them too seriously.
There seem to be an awful lot who can't see beyond a chant of USA, USA, USA. I'm always surprised by the number of posters to whom facts are irrelevant.

The average poster on this forum has the basic IQ of a head of cabbage. I would not take them too seriously.
There seem to be an awful lot who can't see beyond a chant of USA, USA, USA. I'm always surprised by the number of posters to whom facts are irrelevant.

I suspect a great many of them have never been outside the borders of their own home state, let alone the country. They know nothing else

I’d say USA.

Best balance of freedom and security on earth.

There are safer places, less freedom.

There are more dangerous places......much less freedom.

Freedom to be left the fuck alone as long as I am not bothering you is important to me....not to everyone. Plenty of people are willing to give up personal freedom to have government control their lives.

So, what country would you want to be born in today, and why?
Poland,Hungary,Russia. I have never felt "american" because to me it doesn't mean anything. ANYONE can become American....not everyone can become Russian,Hungarian or Polish. White Europeans are those things and ONLY they are those things. ALL have right wing governments,leaders who care about their people,governments that are putting their people first and standing up to the globalists.America is too far gone....no multicult society has ever lasted indefinitely and never will.

Switzerland. Because they have a lot of money and they have such scenic cog railways. And they have all those cute brown eyed huge St. Bernards with kegs of rum that come to your rescue. And you can yodel and ski to your heart's content. And guns, they practically mandate you have them. You can have an automatic weapon in your home, even . And NO mass shootings no gross abuse of firearms. Funny thing about that....

I really liked the south of Taiwan. Beautiful mountains and beaches and nice climate, and it’s not China, though China tries to bully them.

It’s actually a Constitutional Republic and they love Americans.

I suspect a great many of them have never been outside the borders of their own home state, let alone the country. They know nothing else

Don't fall down the well of pretentious douchebaggery.

I’d say USA.

Freedom to be left the fuck alone as long as I am not bothering you is important to me....not to everyone. Plenty of people are willing to give up personal freedom to have government control their lives.

I can’t tell a lie....no question about it...wherever the fewest number of Brown people are. YEP, I just fucking said that...now go piss your pants and grab your straight jackets pussies.

I’d say USA.

I can’t tell a lie....no question about it...wherever the fewest number of Brown people are. YEP, I just fucking said that...now go piss your pants and grab your straight jackets pussies.

Ashamed to just admit you're a cowardly racist douche?

I’d say USA.

Ashamed to just admit you're a cowardly racist douche?

You can label me whatever you wish...if hating illegal wetbacks makes me a racist...well fuckin A, I’m a proud RACIST then. AWESOME!
Where I come from, we’re taught to hate all criminals and ANYONE who shits on our laws and constitution. If you were half American you’d understand this super basic principle.

Where I come from, we’re taught to hate all criminals and ANYONE who shits on our laws and constitution. If you [Untokare] were half American you’d understand this super basic principle.
He might be a Christian.

Forum List

Back