If you could pick any country on earth in which to be born right now, which one would it be?

Diversity doesn’t seem important for good places to live, that’s odd.

I thought diversity made us better as a nation.

I’d like to live in New Mexico once I learn the language

I’d say USA.

Best balance of freedom and security on earth.

There are safer places, less freedom.

There are more dangerous places......much less freedom.

Freedom to be left the fuck alone as long as I am not bothering you is important to me....not to everyone. Plenty of people are willing to give up personal freedom to have government control their lives.

So, what country would you want to be born in today, and why?

LOTS of places have more freedom

I’d say USA.

Best balance of freedom and security on earth.

There are safer places, less freedom.

There are more dangerous places......much less freedom.

Freedom to be left the fuck alone as long as I am not bothering you is important to me....not to everyone. Plenty of people are willing to give up personal freedom to have government control their lives.

So, what country would you want to be born in today, and why?

LOTS of places have more freedom

Where would you want to be living, specically and why?

Texas, a free and independent Texas. Temperate climate, enough rain to grow most anything. Given the throwing off of the shackles of US occupation, entrepreneurship and a libertarian tendency toward individual liberties.

Texas, a free and independent Texas. Temperate climate, enough rain to grow most anything. Given the throwing off of the shackles of US occupation, entrepreneurship and a libertarian tendency toward individual liberties.

That's not a bad one./

1st choice...Costa Rica
2nd choice ….Canada

move

what stopping ya
We have adult children here that we don`t want to be distant from. Any other dumb questions?

Adults know how airplanes work, right?
Seeing our kids once or twice a year won`t cut it for my wife although I`m okay with it. This is hard to understand?

Why would it have to be only once or twice a year?

Forum List

Back