If you could pick any country on earth in which to be born right now, which one would it be?

Right here in Virginia :thup:

You need to get rid of that slanderous sig picture.
No

No one is accusing him of rape. You need to stop lying.
The 2nd victim is. Though he’d already earned the title by attempting it.

The second victim is accusing him of sexual assault, not rape. Get your facts straight.
While it’s interesting to note your support of sexual assault, penetration is considered rape.

No

The second victim is accusing him of sexual assault, not rape. Get your facts straight.
While it’s interesting to note your support of sexual assault, penetration is considered rape.

I'm not supporting anything of the sort, I'm simply pointing out your error. Remove your picture, you have no proof.

Kuwait, as the son of an oil sheik.

Nothing bloody funny about being able to afford to drive my favorite car, a Bugatti Veyron whose tires cost $6,500 apiece and only last 30 miles at top speed. :D

scott-disick-dresses-as-an-arab-prince-brags-about-his-million-dollar-rides-88426_1.jpg

No

Well, who is claiming penetration occured ?

The 3rd victim.

The 3rd victim.

And who would that be ?

move

what stopping ya
We have adult children here that we don`t want to be distant from. Any other dumb questions?

Adults know how airplanes work, right?
Seeing our kids once or twice a year won`t cut it for my wife although I`m okay with it. This is hard to understand?

Why would it have to be only once or twice a year?
Neither we or my kids own a private jet.

Why do you need a private jet to fly more then twice a year?

I would pick where I live currently. I like the weather, I like the people I live near, I like the town I live in. I like the job I am at, not seeing a reason to move.

Canada is either cold or if you live on the west coast, the rain is terrible and depressing. I'd never consider moving to northern Europe, the cold and I don't like each other. Some people say Hawaii, however I'm not thrilled with living on an island.

So right now, I am happy and grateful where I am at.

The 3rd victim.

Put up or shut up.

The 3rd victim.

Just pulled it right out of your lying ass, didn't you?

Forum List

Back