If you could pick any country on earth in which to be born right now, which one would it be?

The Pilgrim Fathers,came to America because the English and others were fed-up with their puritanical ways,so they left and started their witch burnings and drowings and savagery in America,which continues today...FACT

theliq, let me guess you are a high school drop out? :p How the fuck can someone like you be so STUPID and IGNORANT and be posting on the internet? :(

Presently, and in the past, there are people in the U.S. who want to use the government to control the lives of anyone who is not a white, heterosexual male who practices some weird form of the Christian faith, which makes a mockery of the ideals of freedom, liberty, and democracy. Why have "ideals" and "values" if the people don't believe in living up to them?

Remember how many of us Americans had to fight to get to the polls, some of whom were injured or lost their lives in the process, from the women force-fed in the Occoquan jail, to the bodies found in the levy around a burned-out station wagon, to Viola Liuzzo, to the Edmund Pettus Bridge, and beyond.

If I were to be born right now, I'd pick Australia, New Zealand, or Norway and maybe Sweden. These countries seem, viewing them from a distance, to be much more committed to their national ideals than the U.S. is.

The Pilgrim Fathers,came to America because the English and others were fed-up with their puritanical ways,so they left and started their witch burnings and drowings and savagery in America,which continues today...FACT

theliq, let me guess you are a high school drop out? :p How the fuck can someone like you be so STUPID and IGNORANT and be posting on the internet? :(

You're talking to convict spawn there. The English were fed up of his type, and shipped him off to the arse end of nowhere.

You're talking to convict spawn there. The English were fed up of his type, and shipped him off to the arse end of nowhere.

Nope. The English had ridiculous laws at that time, which allowed poor people to be imprisoned or even hanged for stealing a loaf of bread to feed their families. Most of those shipped off to Australia were people just trying to survive in an incredibly hostile environment without resources. The English treated their poor horribly, with "workhouses" and such. Other countries in Europe were the same way.

In England alone, sit down and take a look at the conditions in Whitechapel around the time of the Ripper murders. The church and the upper classes turned their backs on the poor (and please note that this was white-on-white), echoing a crazy Protestant idea that people were poor because God didn't like them. These people were sleeping in "doss houses," held up by ropes, when they could earn the few pennies for entrance. Many of these people "earned" the pennies that would get them into these "doss houses" by prostitution.

Nope. The English had ridiculous laws at that time, which allowed poor people to be imprisoned or even hanged for stealing a loaf of bread to feed their families. Most of those shipped off to Australia were people just trying to survive in an incredibly hostile environment without resources. The English treated their poor horribly, with "workhouses" and such. Other countries in Europe were the same way.

In England alone, sit down and take a look at the conditions in Whitechapel around the time of the Ripper murders. The church and the upper classes turned their backs on the poor (and please note that this was white-on-white), echoing a crazy Protestant idea that people were poor because God didn't like them. These people were sleeping in "doss houses," held up by ropes, when they could earn the few pennies for entrance. Many of these people "earned" the pennies that would get them into these "doss houses" by prostitution.

Did you ever have a sense of humour? A black one?

You should be born in UK.

You know nothing you IGNORANT PIG...Multi-Multi Million dollar business employing over 300 Team Members on three continents...Now as a self made man I laugh at Weirdo's like you,You are a failure with a capital F

See you around Punk...

You know nothing you IGNORANT PIG...Multi-Multi Million dollar business employing over 300 Team Members on three continents...Now as a self made man I laugh at Weirdo's like you,You are a failure with a capital F

See you around Punk...

So you are a high school drop out. :( Figures you can't handle the truth, you punk! :p

Coming out of the MOUTH of a ZIONIST TERRORIST TRASH,that's JOKE...Snout and Mindless are a couple of NO HOPERS.....ain't that right,those crazy Baldheads

Those Nordic states that seem to be liberal paradises are too white and too cold for me.

I like diversity.

People who only want to live among White Europeans are racist.

Odd that no one has claimed they wish they lived in Africa. I can only assume they are racist and don’t want to live among black people.

If you didn’t pick an African nation, you are racist.

See you around Punk...

So you are a high school drop out. :( Figures you can't handle the truth, you punk! :p
You can Stop Bowing to me now,I hate to see a grown man CRAWL but in your case maybe not PUNK

Coming out of the MOUTH of a ZIONIST TERRORIST TRASH,that's JOKE...Snout and Mindless are a couple of NO HOPERS.....ain't that right,those crazy Baldheads

That's so hurtful.

I have a full head of hair.

That's so hurtful.

But you dope that is not what a Crazy Baldhead means or refers to,like the Snout,you know not the minute nor the hour,you can be trying Mind,but I'm use to it,keep trying,have another go..I'd be interested to get into your Mind,Mindful because under all that bravado.I reckon there is a nice person,I think you are above predudice actually.theliq

Stop allying yourself to the likes of Snout he really is a Moron. It is beneath you

That's so hurtful.

But you dope that is not what a Crazy Baldhead means or refers to,like the Snout,you know not the minute nor the hour,you can be trying Mind,but I'm use to it,keep trying,have another go..I'd be interested to get into your Mind,Mindful because under all that bravado.I reckon there is a nice person,I think you are above predudice actually.theliq

A lovely state to be in. Not knowing the minute nor the hour.

Those Nordic states that seem to be liberal paradises are too white and too cold for me.

I like diversity.

Odd that no one has claimed they wish they lived in Africa. I can only assume they are racist and don’t want to live among black people.

You will be WELCOME in Australia,the most Multi Cultural of all Nations

I like diversity.

I’d love to visit down under. I am a huge beach and ocean person. Native Floridian.

I like diversity.

Multi culti?

I was in the supermarket last week, And I heard languages in there I didn't even know what they were.

I like diversity.

I’d love to visit down under. I am a huge beach and ocean person. Native Floridian.

Sharks everywhere. And tarantulas that lurk in bathrooms.

Forum List

Back