If you could vote today again today, who would you vote for?

I would vote for _________

• Donald Trump

Votes: 42 63.6%
  • Jeb Bush

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Marco Rubio

• Ted Cruz

Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Bernie Sanders

Votes: 4 6.1%
  • Joe Bidden

Votes: 3 4.5%
  • Hillary Clinton

Votes: 4 6.1%
  • Michelle Obama

• Elizabeth Warren

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • None of the above

Votes: 7 10.6%
  • Your choice

Votes: 3 4.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What if i wanted to pick someone good? like rand paul or jim webb?

For Trump because he's honest, he's a patriot and wants to clean his country from corrupt Swamp. And what's the most important: Trump IS NOT part of the Swamp unlike the other "candidates" mentioned by OP. It becomes more and more clear each day: for the last several years the faces of US presidents have been succeeding one other, but the Swamp has been ruling the country regardless of the current face.

BTW, I'm a foreigner, but since ex-president Obama has been encouraging illegals to vote, I decided I could safely participate in this virtual voting too. At least I'm voting without sucking up your country's money.

Last edited:
A mock poll, pick the one you would vote for and explain why
I would vote for Ted Cruz. Marco Rubio for VP.

Cruz is an actual conservative. And an actual Republican.

Cruz wouldn't be beholden to Putin, and would put America's interest's above the KGB thug's interests.

Just as importantly, he would have a better chance at getting the conservative agenda through Congress, beyond just getting a conservative Supreme Court justice. Any Republican could have done that.

This is another exercise in demofarts struggling to redo the election. You lost, get over it.

I supported Kasich but have changed my mind in him. He's a bit screechy for me now. Webb seems odd too. On your list maybe Bush but that sort of sickens me to say. Rubio too young and ideologically flexible. I feel like he takes positions just to take positions.

Cuban? He's Trump 2.0.

So my answer is, I guess, is vote for a principled conservative that doesn't want the job. I don't know who that is.

For Trump because he's honest, he's a patriot and wants to clean his country from corrupt Swamp.

BTW, I'm a foreigner, but since ex-president Obama has been encouraging illegals to vote, I decided I could safely participate in this virtual voting too.

You are also biddable, IMHO.

For Trump because he's honest

tumblr_lwaizvlBTr1r48bd4.gif

how retarded can you get?

I would vote for Ted Cruz. Marco Rubio for VP.

Cruz is an actual conservative. And an actual Republican.

Cruz wouldn't be beholden to Putin, and would put America's interest's above the KGB thug's interests.

Just as importantly, he would have a better chance at getting the conservative agenda through Congress, beyond just getting a conservative Supreme Court justice. Any Republican could have done that.

What draws you to conservatism? And, Sen. Cruz response to Super Storm Sandy and Harvey seem to put his integrity at risk.

It was between Clinton and Kasich for me, I'd vote Clinton first and Biden second.

What's the difference between "NOTA" and "your choice" ? :dunno:

Ten candidates, I dunno.... would have been more instructive to leave two choices, "Rump" and "Not Rump".

I still wonder how many drones voted for Rump not to vote for Rump but just to vote "Not Hillary" because they bought all the fake news.

the same guy i have been backing since 2001.....Rufus T. Firefly....because....."if you are for it,he is against it"....and every person on that list aint worth shit.....

Forum List

Back