If you could vote today again today, who would you vote for?

I would vote for _________

• Donald Trump

Votes: 42 63.6%
  • Jeb Bush

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Marco Rubio

• Ted Cruz

Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Bernie Sanders

Votes: 4 6.1%
  • Joe Bidden

Votes: 3 4.5%
  • Hillary Clinton

Votes: 4 6.1%
  • Michelle Obama

• Elizabeth Warren

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • None of the above

Votes: 7 10.6%
  • Your choice

Votes: 3 4.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well, this forum is owned and operated by Putin, so...

Lol, still obsessing about Putin are you? Fox News this, Alex Jones that, muh russian collusion. You idiots really need to get some new material. Nobody watches fox news anymore, jones is a clown, and the DNC email scandal was a leak, not a hack.
Hillary Clinton was the second shooter on the grassy knoll.

Which is amazing that she could take accurate aim considering the Parkinson's, and the dementia, and the cancer.....
It was a crime of passion. She poisoned Marilyn Monroe, too.

Hell hath no fury...

You know, if Trump tweeted any of this, it would magically become true!

I understand she was also James Fields' driving instructor.

(Hey that's good. I gotta call Alex Jones.)

I'd vote for Trump. He could give a rat's ass about liberal PC. That alone makes the vote worth while. He's blatantly honest. How fucking refreshing. He understands our problems, and he has the balls to do something about them.

I'd vote for Trump. He could give a rat's ass about liberal PC. That alone makes the vote worth while. He's blatantly honest. How fucking refreshing. He understands our problems, and he has the balls to do something about them.
Too bad he does not have any ability to get things done.

Bluster is no substitute for ability, dipshit.

A lot of choices --- I'd like to see the poll simplified to::

If you could vote again today, would you vote for:

(a) a generic politician (of any name, whoever) who has held positions in state and/or federal government and other areas:

or

(b) a generic privileged elitist narcissistic asshole (of any name, whoever) who's been handed everything in his life and has literally never held a job, but is accomplished at trolling and a master baiter and can get you internet message board points

Here are a few examples of things where he doesn't have the ability to get things done: What's Trumps biggest success so far?

Here are a few examples of things where he doesn't have the ability to get things done: What's Trumps biggest success so far?
That list is hilarious.

You know you suck when one of the best things you can say about him is, "He's in the clear on criminal charges!" :lol:

I can hear the desperate scraping of the barrel from here.

When you open up your record high medical bills and pay for your record high health insurance, try to console yourself that at least Trump is clear of any criminal charges.

"Yeahbut we won!"

He understands our problems, and he has the balls to do something about them.

smile.gif

Riiiiiiiiiiiight --- this guy is gonna relate to "our problems".......

NK09511.jpg

SMFH what the fuck is WRONG with people....

That list is hilarious.

You know you suck when one of the best things you can say about him is, "He's in the clear on criminal charges!" :lol:

I can hear the desperate scraping of the barrel from here.

When you open up your record high medical bills and pay for your record high health insurance, try to console yourself that at least Trump is clear of any criminal charges.

"Yeahbut we won!"

Painting a picture A G5000?

Say G5000, who pays for your health insurance, your mother or the tax payer?

A mock poll, pick the one you would vote for and explain why
I supported Kasich but have changed my mind in him. He's a bit screechy for me now. Webb seems odd too. On your list maybe Bush but that sort of sickens me to say. Rubio too young and ideologically flexible. I feel like he takes positions just to take positions.

Cuban? He's Trump 2.0.

So my answer is, I guess, is vote for a principled conservative that doesn't want the job. I don't know who that is.

Interesting comment, "principled conservative". I wonder what that would look like. I'd suggest a fiscally responsible, progressive POTUS with empathy.

Well, this forum is owned and operated by Putin, so...

Lol, still obsessing about Putin are you? Fox News this, Alex Jones that, muh russian collusion. You idiots really need to get some new material. Nobody watches fox news anymore, jones is a clown, and the DNC email scandal was a leak, not a hack.

Hillary Clinton was the second shooter on the grassy knoll.

Idiot-gram ^^^

The left are still unhinged that the American people chose Trump over Hillary so every 2 weeks some lib asks us if we would change our vote if we had a do over. :laugh:

Why won't you, he's lied and hasn't accomplished anything but further dividing our nation?

I want Trump to lie, bite, and kick you libs in the groin whatever it takes to defeat you. Sucker punch a liberal should be a national holiday. :muahaha:

The left are still unhinged that the American people chose Trump over Hillary so every 2 weeks some lib asks us if we would change our vote if we had a do over. :laugh:

Why won't you, he's lied and hasn't accomplished anything but further dividing our nation?

I want Trump to lie, bite, and kick you libs in the groin whatever it takes to defeat you. Sucker punch a liberal should be a national holiday. :muahaha:

Sucker punchers are punks and cowards! Sucker punch the wrong liberal at your own risk.

Sucker punchers are punks and cowards! Sucker punch the wrong liberal at your own risk.

Liberal's are pussies, nobody needs to sucker punch one.

I picked Trump. I didn't vote for Trump in the general because I disagree with several of his policy positions but I have been very impressed with his performance as president so far. He has done better than I expected. Particularly, the way he is handling an eviscerating media who is clearly on a mission to destroy his presidency.

I was a Ted Cruz supporter, and I love Ted Cruz... still believe he would make an awesome president. But I don't know if Cruz could've handled the leviathan the leftist media has become... I don't know that anyone other than Trump could. Cruz is a great guy but he is lacking something... maybe it's persuasiveness? For some reason, he doesn't resonate well with some. He's great from my perspective but this is something I have observed with others.

Now Trump isn't perfect. He takes heat for his bombastic and petty tweeting but honestly, he is simply responding to his petty detractors. Some will say that's not mature... not presidential... but I think about George W. Bush, which is where this petty left-wing attacking and sniping began. He would never lower himself to dignify their attacks with a response and they eventually eroded away all of his popularity. Much the same thing happened to McCain and Romney during their campaigns. Rather than going after the petty detractors, they refrained and took the proverbial "high road" and it destroyed them in the trendy pop culture of the day. I think Trump understands this better than any Republican since Reagan. Maybe even better than Reagan. If you're going to be a petty vindictive ass munch, he's going to be your huckleberry.

Trump easily. He may do some things I don't agree with but it is still better than the disaster of the previous 8 years.

LOL you assume the liberal will remember anything :laugh:

Forum List

Back