If you could vote today again today, who would you vote for?

I would vote for _________

• Donald Trump

Votes: 42 63.6%
  • Jeb Bush

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Marco Rubio

• Ted Cruz

Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Bernie Sanders

Votes: 4 6.1%
  • Joe Bidden

Votes: 3 4.5%
  • Hillary Clinton

Votes: 4 6.1%
  • Michelle Obama

• Elizabeth Warren

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • None of the above

Votes: 7 10.6%
  • Your choice

Votes: 3 4.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'd cast the same vote I did last November.

th

Would that we actually had such an option.

You would have seen a lot more than a pathetic 55% show up to vote, that's fer sure. NOTA woulda won.

It's hard not to notice that Hillary ain't on the list. Would you kill for Bernie Sanders? Apparently it seemed like a good idea for a guy named James Hodgkinson.

Still Donald Trump. I knew then that it was certain that the establishment would attempt to undermine his agenda, I just didn't know it would go this far, damn near on the verge of civil war. But all hope is not lost, people are waking up, the deep state is exposed and Americans are appalled at the lengths these scumbags will go.

It's hard not to notice that Hillary ain't on the list. Would you kill for Bernie Sanders? Apparently it seemed like a good idea for a guy named James Hodgkinson.

Are you both stupid AND illiterate?

What's line number 7 say? Harold Stassen?

A look at current numbers --- even on this rightwing neo-nazi, racist-infested site Rump is running 45.5% .... right around where his actual pop vote was (actually slightly lower).

A look at current numbers --- even on this rightwing neo-nazi, racist-infested site Rump is running 45.5% .... right around where his actual pop vote was (actually slightly lower).
Well, this forum is owned and operated by Putin, so...

Lol, still obsessing about Putin are you? Fox News this, Alex Jones that, muh russian collusion. You idiots really need to get some new material. Nobody watches fox news anymore, jones is a clown, and the DNC email scandal was a leak, not a hack.

Lol, still obsessing about Putin are you? Fox News this, Alex Jones that, muh russian collusion. You idiots really need to get some new material. Nobody watches fox news anymore, jones is a clown, and the DNC email scandal was a leak, not a hack.
Hillary Clinton was the second shooter on the grassy knoll.

The left are still unhinged that the American people chose Trump over Hillary so every 2 weeks some lib asks us if we would change our vote if we had a do over. :laugh:

Which is amazing that she could take accurate aim considering the Parkinson's, and the dementia, and the cancer.....

Which is amazing that she could take accurate aim considering the Parkinson's, and the dementia, and the cancer.....
It was a crime of passion. She poisoned Marilyn Monroe, too.

Hell hath no fury...

You know, if Trump tweeted any of this, it would magically become true!

I'd vote for Bush or Rubio. Not sure what Mark Cuban's policies are, but I think he'd be a little less partisan and a little more concerned with what's best for us instead of him or his party.

Forum List

Back