🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

If you couldn't speak or post about Obama for one whole day

I hardly ever post about Obama.....I just laugh at all the weird stuff that rw can come up with regarding Obama.

But, if they believe their own myth that "libs are always talking about Palin because they are so afraid of her" - then I suppose the rw is always talking about Obama because he scares the crap out of them.....and he should. He isn't kowtowing to them anymore and that only makes them sorer.

really, but you and few here will continue kowtowing to him...it's rather pathetic if you ask me...
A president is suppose to REPRESENT ALL the people in this country...not scare the crap out of them..

no wonder his apporvals are heading in the crapper and he's as disliked as some of you with your attitudes on how government should be run

but your all's whining is reaching fever pitch over him...

waaaa waaa leave Obama alone

Last edited:
He could do us all a favor and resign

I'd be happy to stop talking about his ugly ass then

Damn for all of their Dear leaders first term all we heard about was Booooooooooooooooosh
now for his second term all we is, tea party tea party tea party
but what ever the hell you do, don't talk about Obambam
the bad asses when Bush was in office have become sniveling babies..

No one likes a stead diet of bad news... at least I don't.

I'd much rather post about hot cars and the paranormal. Unfortunately we don't have much of either here.

Start the threads, man!! Be the difference you wish to see.

:thanks:

I have in the past, they go nowhere.

That's the past. I tried a Barrett-Jackson thread, not much joy there. Maybe people who just don't like me boycotted it - who knows.

Damn for all of their Dear leaders first term all we heard about was Booooooooooooooooosh
now for his second term all we is, tea party tea party tea party
but what ever the hell you do, don't talk about Obambam
the bad asses when Bush was in office have become sniveling babies..

This :salute:

Could you do it?

What would you talk about instead.

there is more to life then news, weather and ..... obama.

Couldn't tell that from the board. ;)

Lass, its a political forum. That is the intended use of this place.

Now I could go on forever not talking about Obama. I'd really like to hook up and have a serious discussion with anyone who has journeyman knowledge of Adobe's Premium Plus. Since My creativity is best stimulated visually, I could finally get that story outline out of My head and into a medium that would help Me figure out the proper scene sequence. I even have the perfect hottie for the movie....lol

th

Forum List

Back