🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

If you couldn't speak or post about Obama for one whole day

I introduce your dream world.

Obama is impeached, ACA overturned. After the obligatory six-week gloat period - what would you want to discuss?

Obama is impeached, ACA overturned. After the obligatory six-week gloat period - what would you want to discuss?

Please stop embarrassing yourself!

:rofl:

Music, the weather, other issues going on in the world, gardening issues, pets, reading, what I'm going to have for dinner, pretty much anything and everything.

I hardly ever post about Obama.....I just laugh at all the weird stuff that rw can come up with regarding Obama.

But, if they believe their own myth that "libs are always talking about Palin because they are so afraid of her" - then I suppose the rw is always talking about Obama because he scares the crap out of them.....and he should. He isn't kowtowing to them anymore and that only makes them sorer.

I hardly ever post about Obama.....I just laugh at all the weird stuff that rw can come up with regarding Obama.

But, if they believe their own myth that "libs are always talking about Palin because they are so afraid of her" - then I suppose the rw is always talking about Obama because he scares the crap out of them.....and he should. He isn't kowtowing to them anymore and that only makes them sorer.

I don't know too many right wingers who deny that Obama scares the crap out of them. A far left incompetent liar as president should scare the crap out of everybody!

When did the Bush haters stop blaming him? It has been 5 years, and they still say that this entire mess is his fault.

I don't know too many right wingers who deny that Obama scares the crap out of them. A far left incompetent liar as president should scare the crap out of everybody!

Any far (insert random side) incompetent who think he knows what is best for me and makes it to president would scare the crap out of me.

Could you do it?

What would you talk about instead.

I would talk about post modern german expressionism as it relates to today's architecture. Nah, just kidding! I would talk about boobies!

boobie_bird.jpg

Forum List

Back