🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

If you couldn't speak or post about Obama for one whole day

I hardly ever post about Obama.....I just laugh at all the weird stuff that rw can come up with regarding Obama.

But, if they believe their own myth that "libs are always talking about Palin because they are so afraid of her" - then I suppose the rw is always talking about Obama because he scares the crap out of them.....and he should. He isn't kowtowing to them anymore and that only makes them sorer.

I don't know too many right wingers who deny that Obama scares the crap out of them. A far left incompetent liar as president should scare the crap out of everybody!

The previous incompetent liar as president didn't scare me at all. In fact I felt somewhat sorry for him considering that he was under the malign influence of a literally heartless Darth Vadar clone for those 8 years!

No one likes a steady diet of bad news... at least I don't.

I'd much rather post about hot cars and the paranormal. Unfortunately we don't have much of either here.

Last edited:
I hardly ever post about Obama.....I just laugh at all the weird stuff that rw can come up with regarding Obama.

But, if they believe their own myth that "libs are always talking about Palin because they are so afraid of her" - then I suppose the rw is always talking about Obama because he scares the crap out of them.....and he should. He isn't kowtowing to them anymore and that only makes them sorer.

I don't know too many right wingers who deny that Obama scares the crap out of them.
So glad you are able to admit it, although I'm sure not for the same reasons.

A far left incompetent liar as president should scare the crap out of everybody!
Funny, Bush was the one that was incompetent, lied to us and Congress and yet many conservatives would vote for him again if they had a chance. Now they're going for someone even more incompetent and with even less experience (ala Ted Cruz), but think they have the sharpest knife in the drawer....go figure!

No one likes a stead diet of bad news... at least I don't.

I'd much rather post about hot cars and the paranormal. Unfortunately we don't have much of either here.

Any thoughts about the Fiat Abarth?

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

I don't know too many right wingers who deny that Obama scares the crap out of them.
So glad you are able to admit it, although I'm sure not for the same reasons.

A far left incompetent liar as president should scare the crap out of everybody!
Funny, Bush was the one that was incompetent, lied to us and Congress and yet many conservatives would vote for him again if they had a chance. Now they're going for someone even more incompetent and with even less experience (ala Ted Cruz), but think they have the sharpest knife in the drawer....go figure!

Oh brother, we're talking about Bush again? LOL! Well, two can play this game. What about Woodrow Wilson bringing back segregation to the civil service? Huh? Well? Answer me that.

Could you do it?

What would you talk about instead.

sure.

The crushing debt
over spending
failed policies
how the aca is going to kill people
How many Vets have been killed overseas
getting out of NATO / UN
fracking
ways for the private sector to create jobs
how much gas and the cola has gone WAY up
sex
naughty pics

Absolutely.

Everything else.

Kim kardashian? ;)

kim-kardashian-hot-photo-album-56.jpg

We can talk about those, no problem.

I introduce your dream world.

Obama is impeached, ACA overturned. After the obligatory six-week gloat period - what would you want to discuss?

How Biden really, really was great assassination proofing.

Who has One Thumb and is still brought up by liberals?

sarah-palin-thumbs-upjpg-9683be0e5ed659d2.jpg

That's who

Obama is impeached, ACA overturned. After the obligatory six-week gloat period - what would you want to discuss?

O'Biden.

Otherwise, I’ll always be good to go with the abortion/transgender/same-sex couples and gun control threads – everyone seems to love those…

O'Biden.

Otherwise, I’ll always be good to go with the abortion/transgender/same-sex couples and gun control threads – everyone seems to love those…

^ that. Righties fall back threads :p

bashing the EPA, Depts of Labor & Education :rolleyes: :yawn:

O'Biden.

^ that. Righties fall back threads :p

bashing the EPA, Depts of Labor & Education :rolleyes: :yawn:

…the ‘ban’ Islam threads, the ‘police state’ threads – and of course the GCC threads.

No one likes a stead diet of bad news... at least I don't.

Start the threads, man!! Be the difference you wish to see.

:thanks:

Could you do it?

What would you talk about instead.

Better question is, if you couldn't blame Obama's problems on Bush what would you do?

No. It's not the better question. I'm tired of the merry-go-round, and I want to discuss - get this! Novel idea, I know!

Politics. Without playing the blame/shame game. Just politics. I don't know where most of the board stands, except as it relates to opposition of each other.

I try not to talk about Obama anyway. I'm sure the secret service and CIA are listening anyway. Big brother is everywhere! NO ONE IS SAFE! HIDE YOUR KIDS HIDE YOUR WIVES THEY RAPING ERRRRBODY!

Fox & Friends & Drudge start out the day w/ running down the non-Repub President. Too bad all the Righties seem to cater to SeanRush.

Forum List

Back