If you didn't support Trump in 2016 do you regret it and will you support him in 2020

What was & is now your position on Trump

• I voted for him in 2016 and will again.

• I voted for someone else but will vote Trump this time.

• I am a Democrat who will support him.

• I'm a republican who wont support him.

• I'm a troll who can't vote because you made the votes public

Results are only viewable after voting.
Question. Would you say that most white racist vote Republican and support Trump, while most black racist vote democrat and will support whoever the Dem of the moment is? Or is that completely off base?

Of course white racists will vote against the Democrat party, and all whites really should. As I already stated, the Democrat party became the anti-white party. Who in their right mind would support a party that is trying to politically wipe them off the face of this country?
Wake up Ray. If, as you say, the Democrat party is the anti-white party, why would white racists support that party. Under your theory, that would be like the KKK joining the Black Panthers. I don't think so, although I can understand why non-leadership Republican party follower, as yourself would hope the white racist folk would join and support the other party. They will embarrass you time and time again.

Who said white racists did support the Democrats? I didn't. If anything, they'd be against the Democrats like every aware white person should be.
So I misunderstood. I agree. White racists support Trump and the new Republican party white power on the down-low. You guys need a purge. Don't bitch at me, I'm just sayin.

So tell me, what republican policies you support. Thanks.
The attack and removal of Suleimani, moving the Israeli embassy to Jerusalem, The Kavanaugh appointment, to name a few. They used to support fiscal responsibility, but that wen out the window with George Bush. I support smaller government, but they do not. Reductions in government headcount in most departments have more than been made up by creating the Department of Homeland Defense, the relatively new fully armed domestic military equipped department. Republicans started the environmental movement because of pollution ridden areas such as lake Erie, the Cuyahoga river (that used to catch on fire), now they reduce clean water regulations to help big industry and big Agra, even while Flint Michigan's water supply if fresh on the mind. I support keeping personal income taxes low, but not enough to have major industry and the very wealthy pay lower than the percent I annually write checks to pay. I support moral decency, integrity, consitency and conservative management practices and decision making in general, probably why I've been married over 45 years to the only woman I have ever married, raised 3 good kids, that have never gone to prison, declared bankruptcy or lived on government poverty relief, and my wife an I are financially secure into the foreseeable future. I'm a fairly conservative guy.

Why do you say that about her? Because she is a religious, family oriented woman? Her policies were right in line with McCain's which is why he chose her as a running mate (and because she was a woman).
Because she’s a perfect prologue to modern Republican Party. A perpetual victim who is also always on the attack. She doesn’t care what’s real, just what she wants to be real. And, no matter how stupid she sounds, the base sticks up for her rather than admit it.

McCain knew next to nothing about her. She was picked impulsively as his campaign was struggling.

A perpetual victim? That's what the left turned her into. Stop talking as if you know her on a personal level. You do not. Obviously she is not "stupid." Everyone makes gaffes.

Yes. Who could forget the vicious attack on Palin by asking her what she reads.

She shifts blame for her gaffes (if we want to be generous) by becoming the victim.

Good Lord, who cares about what she reads? A lot of people do not read the newspapers anymore. In fact, I would say that most young people do not read the newspapers. They get their news from alternatives sources, and that is fine. That is not outrageous, but the leftists sure tried to make everyone think it was.

Maybe you don’t care, but it’s a relevant question to me. More to the point, it wasn’t so much what she reads as how she responded. The deer in the headlights, stammering nonsensical response was an embarrassment. To distract, they pushed a narrative that the question itself was an attack on her.

That’s being a perpetual victim. Not because you’re actually a victim, but to cover for your own shortcomings. Trump does it too.

Meanwhile, Obama was asked what kind of underwear he preferred!

Do you have a theory of what happened to the Republican party. I started voting mostly republican starting with Richard Nixon and voting Lamar Alexander for Governor back in 72. I do not recognize that party anymore. It is a party of today, appearing almost totally without honor, moving as a rubber stamp. Do they really support his leadership or is it just agenda goals and power?

Without honor? How are they any LESS honorable than the democratic party? How about name a democrat that is "honorable."
I will admit, I am less than impressed with the honor involved in tactics applied to Kavanaugh. Maybe failure to even allow a hearing for Obama's supreme court nominee for 10 months prior to the election is when both sides decided the gloves came off.

Or how the left absolutely demonizes any republican running for office - Sara Palin, Romney, McCain, etc., etc. I mean, they were really brutal to Sara Palin and her family, even going so low as to make fun of her disabled baby boy. Yuck, they are just disgusting, have absolutely NO integrity or honor and never had, since I've been following politics. They push identity politics on us constantly, and don't you DARE disagree. I've had it with them.

Palin was a flake. Doesn’t matter. McCain was naive enough to think he could cater to the left by picking a woman while the right were too emasculated to complain. He thought it was a freebie so he could choose a nutcase and still get brownie points. He found out differently. McCain was useful to the left as a fifth columnist inside the GOP...not as president. And they despise women. She became just another punching bag for them. And you are right...they moralized on her children constantly. These puritan leftists are the most hypocritical people you can imagine.

The GOP has to learn that time and again. And if you doubt it just watch what they do to the next SC pick if she is female (though Trump is refreshingly not bound to quota picks.) The left uses sexist gender appeals to divide America and gain power. But they loathe femininity...except when found in males.

I partially agree with your post, but I don't think Sara was a flake. That is just how the leftist media portrayed her.

I don’t mean to be too harsh on her. She was fundamentally decent, which means automatic hatred by the left, but not so much presidential material. She ended up being a tool used to hammer McCain...a tool himself who thought he had just bought himself a free pass.

Ted Cruz tried the same thing. It will never work.

Without honor? How are they any LESS honorable than the democratic party? How about name a democrat that is "honorable."
I will admit, I am less than impressed with the honor involved in tactics applied to Kavanaugh. Maybe failure to even allow a hearing for Obama's supreme court nominee for 10 months prior to the election is when both sides decided the gloves came off.

Or how the left absolutely demonizes any republican running for office - Sara Palin, Romney, McCain, etc., etc. I mean, they were really brutal to Sara Palin and her family, even going so low as to make fun of her disabled baby boy. Yuck, they are just disgusting, have absolutely NO integrity or honor and never had, since I've been following politics. They push identity politics on us constantly, and don't you DARE disagree. I've had it with them.

The Democrat party are supposedly the party that promotes female causes, and celebrates their success......that is until they find females not marching in lockstep like Palin and Condi Rice. Then they are the demon incarnate.
Could be. Do you ever rail against Pelosi, Hillary, or the fringe nutball "squad much? Trump certainly does not have much respect for women. Ask his wife. He has taken over the party and eggs on the food fights, rather than attempting to settle the food fights and move on with the banquet. He is the leader of the free world, or at least should be.

I think DJT treats women well? The Leftists have lied to women and told them they are equal to men physically and don't need their help. They are wrong. As a father of two girls, I hope men stand up and defend them not tell them to take care of themselves.
Physically weaker in general to be sure, but often the intellectual equal. I am a southerner. I look out for the women around me.

Because she’s a perfect prologue to modern Republican Party. A perpetual victim who is also always on the attack. She doesn’t care what’s real, just what she wants to be real. And, no matter how stupid she sounds, the base sticks up for her rather than admit it.

McCain knew next to nothing about her. She was picked impulsively as his campaign was struggling.

A perpetual victim? That's what the left turned her into. Stop talking as if you know her on a personal level. You do not. Obviously she is not "stupid." Everyone makes gaffes.

She shifts blame for her gaffes (if we want to be generous) by becoming the victim.

Good Lord, who cares about what she reads? A lot of people do not read the newspapers anymore. In fact, I would say that most young people do not read the newspapers. They get their news from alternatives sources, and that is fine. That is not outrageous, but the leftists sure tried to make everyone think it was.

Maybe you don’t care, but it’s a relevant question to me. More to the point, it wasn’t so much what she reads as how she responded. The deer in the headlights, stammering nonsensical response was an embarrassment. To distract, they pushed a narrative that the question itself was an attack on her.

That’s being a perpetual victim. Not because you’re actually a victim, but to cover for your own shortcomings. Trump does it too.

But we do know what Obama was reading.

97D22CFD-5BFE-4BCC-8E99-1F9F137AF522.jpeg

The Democrat party are supposedly the party that promotes female causes, and celebrates their success......that is until they find females not marching in lockstep like Palin and Condi Rice. Then they are the demon incarnate.
Could be. Do you ever rail against Pelosi, Hillary, or the fringe nutball "squad much? Trump certainly does not have much respect for women. Ask his wife. He has taken over the party and eggs on the food fights, rather than attempting to settle the food fights and move on with the banquet. He is the leader of the free world, or at least should be.

I think DJT treats women well? The Leftists have lied to women and told them they are equal to men physically and don't need their help. They are wrong. As a father of two girls, I hope men stand up and defend them not tell them to take care of themselves.
Physically weaker in general to be sure, but often the intellectual equal. I am a southerner. I look out for the women around me.

Example. If one of them is walking to her car (when they are older) and it is dark and a male friend they trust offer to walk them, they should say "yes, thank you" and not play all tough and say they don't need men.

View attachment 301500

An excellent book. Has anyone seen Trump ever touch a book?

Palin was a flake. Doesn’t matter. McCain was naive enough to think he could cater to the left by picking a woman while the right were too emasculated to complain. He thought it was a freebie so he could choose a nutcase and still get brownie points. He found out differently. McCain was useful to the left as a fifth columnist inside the GOP...not as president. And they despise women. She became just another punching bag for them. And you are right...they moralized on her children constantly. These puritan leftists are the most hypocritical people you can imagine.

The GOP has to learn that time and again. And if you doubt it just watch what they do to the next SC pick if she is female (though Trump is refreshingly not bound to quota picks.) The left uses sexist gender appeals to divide America and gain power. But they loathe femininity...except when found in males.

I partially agree with your post, but I don't think Sara was a flake. That is just how the leftist media portrayed her.

I don’t mean to be too harsh on her. She was fundamentally decent, which means automatic hatred by the left, but not so much presidential material. She ended up being a tool used to hammer McCain...a tool himself who thought he had just bought himself a free pass.

Ted Cruz tried the same thing. It will never work.

I liked her, and I don't think she would have been a terrible VP, but you are right that left used her as a tool, and they just LOVED to pick on her kids too.

Wake up Ray. If, as you say, the Democrat party is the anti-white party, why would white racists support that party. Under your theory, that would be like the KKK joining the Black Panthers. I don't think so, although I can understand why non-leadership Republican party follower, as yourself would hope the white racist folk would join and support the other party. They will embarrass you time and time again.

Who said white racists did support the Democrats? I didn't. If anything, they'd be against the Democrats like every aware white person should be.
So I misunderstood. I agree. White racists support Trump and the new Republican party white power on the down-low. You guys need a purge. Don't bitch at me, I'm just sayin.

Seriously? How would you do a "purge?" Are you going to deny those people a right to vote or to support the candidate of their choice? Racism is not good and it takes a totally ignorant jerk to treat a person badly because of their skin color or whatever, but it is NOT the fucking crime of the century either. As long as they aren't harming anyone else, they are as much entitled to their opinions as anyone.
Possibly is the crime of the century whether practiced by whites or blacks. Purposely threw one down two flights of stairs once, because when they attacked, I selfishly wished to live, regardless of their racial animus. As for purging? Understandably hard to do. Could do a better job of screening donations for starters and having a strict policy to decline or return aide from them, but heck, Big Don says he will accept and us aid from foreign powers, such as Russia. Not likely he will turn down money from the KKK. Reminding himself to speak out against them, as he is supposed to represent that beacon on the hill, would not hurt.

And Hillary and other candidates have also accepted foreign donations. Why do you hold Trump to a different standard? He is certainly not any worse than any of them, and his policies are MUCH better. Nobody is a PERFECT person.
Glad I never supported the Hill. Neither party should be accepting foreign born donations in our political process. I do not accept there place at our political table as legitimate stake holder in selecting our leaders. Do you?

View attachment 301500

Really? What's it about?

Who cares?

Seriously? How would you do a "purge?" Are you going to deny those people a right to vote or to support the candidate of their choice? Racism is not good and it takes a totally ignorant jerk to treat a person badly because of their skin color or whatever, but it is NOT the fucking crime of the century either. As long as they aren't harming anyone else, they are as much entitled to their opinions as anyone.
Possibly is the crime of the century whether practiced by whites or blacks. Purposely threw one down two flights of stairs once, because when they attacked, I selfishly wished to live, regardless of their racial animus. As for purging? Understandably hard to do. Could do a better job of screening donations for starters and having a strict policy to decline or return aide from them, but heck, Big Don says he will accept and us aid from foreign powers, such as Russia. Not likely he will turn down money from the KKK. Reminding himself to speak out against them, as he is supposed to represent that beacon on the hill, would not hurt.

And Hillary and other candidates have also accepted foreign donations. Why do you hold Trump to a different standard? He is certainly not any worse than any of them, and his policies are MUCH better. Nobody is a PERFECT person.
Glad I never supported the Hill. Neither party should be accepting foreign born donations in our political process. I do not accept there place at our political table as legitimate stake holder in selecting our leaders. Do you?

No, but they all do, so you can't just pick out one out of the bunch.

View attachment 301500
OMG..I can't believe it!!! We once had a literate and curious president. It seems so long ago...

Who cares?

The point is, those are the types of questions people were asking of Obama. He was handled with a soft glove by the media. Even Hillary complained about it at one point.

View attachment 301500

Really? What's it about?

It discusses shifting political influence given the economic growth seen in previously developing nations that competes with the dominance of American economic influence.

Chrisi, she fit in with the new nutball right. You could (if you felt charitable) say she was ahead of her time. I thought she was a flake, and I'm was not part of the left. A lot of people like me were on the, the McCain Train, had donated. thought highly of him, and then this move out of nowhere. It was poor judgement and an unforced infield error.

Why do you say that about her? Because she is a religious, family oriented woman? Her policies were right in line with McCain's which is why he chose her as a running mate (and because she was a woman).
She always struck me as an inexperienced, uneducated flake somebody foolishly invited to the big stage. A starter, but not a finisher (except for finishing McCain), the first majorly unqualified inexperienced populous candidate on their major party ticket.

How was she any more unqualified than Obama?
Educationally and intellectually, to say the least. I did not know you held him in that high esteem.

Who cares?

The point is, those are the types of questions people were asking of Obama. He was handled with a soft glove by the media. Even Hillary complained about it at one point.

Asking someone what they read is a softball question.

View attachment 301500
OMG..I can't believe it!!! We once had a literate and curious president. It seems so long ago...

You serfs are easily impressed.

BA78F35A-B3B0-4DC8-BF82-17C2DF835AAD.jpeg

View attachment 301500

Literate and curious. Interesting way to put it. Lol!

Trump has read and authored a few books himself!

View attachment 301500

Literate and curious. Interesting way to put it. Lol!

Trump has read and authored a few books himself!

I don’t know if he’s read a few books.

He has not written anything.

Forum List

Back