If you dims are worried about the po people, let me direct you to the queen of income inequality

Porker

Barack Obama Village Idiot b.1961 Kenya
Dec 1, 2014
What a two - faced BITCH.

Hillary Clinton and her advisers are already defending the wealthy Democratic presidential candidate for portraying herself as a champion for middle-class Americans.

Within hours of her campaign kickoff speech last weekend, she and her advisers were on the defensive, pointing out Clinton’s humble beginnings and arguing that she has devoted her entire professional career to helping average Americans.

Total fricking BULLSHIT.
Clinton s wealth raises questions about her income inequality message Fox News

I accept that Hillary is a two faced liar and a hypocrite with a capital "H".

Hillary Clinton and her advisers are already defending the wealthy Democratic presidential candidate for portraying herself as a champion for middle-class Americans.

Within hours of her campaign kickoff speech last weekend, she and her advisers were on the defensive, pointing out Clinton’s humble beginnings and arguing that she has devoted her entire professional career to helping average Americans.

Total fricking BULLSHIT.

So who's the poor person in the GOP circus train of candidates who can 'relate'?

Total fricking BULLSHIT.

So who's the poor person in the GOP circus train of candidates who can 'relate'?
You think they're all losers like you? Some have worked their way to success...but you can't imagine that.

The GOP doesn't have or need one of those. Because Lyndon Johnson locked up the black vote in 1965 for the next 200 years. Free welfare, food, housing and health care and freedom from prosecution for bleeding the system dry while sitting on those lazy asses.

Back then the Republicans still believed in the American System of hard work, family and America FIRST and foremost. And STILL do.

Total fricking BULLSHIT.

Dr. Ben Carson who grew up in the ghetto.

Way to stand up for income inequality OP!!

Oh wait, he doesnt give a shit about it. Good Job OP!!

Total fricking BULLSHIT.

I'm not sure what the issue is.

Are you suggesting we shouldn't trust wealthy people who advocate for policies that would hurt them financially?

Seems like it would be the opposite, but I wouldn't know, I'm not a complete blubbering idiot like yourself.

Total fricking BULLSHIT.

That is making the same claims she is (make sure you do it apples to apples....or in this case crook to crook).

Guess this proves Republicans still hate poor people.
Why NO! It proves the Republicans didn't do this kind of shit and never would have...

NOTE: AN MSNBC ARTICLE
Lyndon Johnson was a civil rights hero. But also a racist. MSNBC
Excerpt

Then in 1957, Johnson would help get the “ni*ger bill” passed, known to most as the Civil Rights Act of 1957. With the 1964 Civil Rights Act and the 1965 Voting Rights Act, the segregationists would go to their graves knowing the cause they’d given their lives to had been betrayed, Frank Underwood style, by a man they believed to be one of their own. When Caro asked segregationist Georgia Democrat Herman Talmadge how he felt when Johnson, signing the Civil Rights Act, saidwe shall overcome,” Talmadge said “sick.”

Another excerpt

According to Caro, Robert Parker, Johnson’s sometime chauffer, described in his memoir Capitol Hill in Black and White a moment when Johnson asked Parker whether he’d prefer to be referred to by his name rather than “boy,” “******” or “chief.” When Parker said he would, Johnson grew angry and said, “As long as you are black, and you’re gonna be black till the day you die, no one’s gonna call you by your goddamn name. So no matter what you are called, ******, you just let it roll off your back like water, and you’ll make it. Just pretend you’re a goddamn piece of furniture.”​

Then there's this

Lyndon Baines Johnson 1963... "These Negroes, they're getting pretty uppity these days and that's a problem for us since they've got something now they never had before, the political pull to back up their uppityness. Now we've got to do something about this, we've got to give them a little something, just enough to quiet them down, not enough to make a difference... I'll have them nig*ers voting Democratic for the next two hundred years".

I did some googling, and it seems that the only source I could find linked to this was from an unofficial biography. I was wondering if /r/AskHistorians could weigh in on the issue?​

OP- Except she wants to raise taxes on herself and invest in America and Americans, and cut taxes on the nonrich, brainwashed functional moron hater dupe.

Guess this proves Republicans still hate poor people.
Why NO! It proves the Republicans didn't do this kind of shit and never would have...

NOTE: AN MSNBC ARTICLE
Lyndon Johnson was a civil rights hero. But also a racist. MSNBC
Excerpt

Then in 1957, Johnson would help get the “ni*ger bill” passed, known to most as the Civil Rights Act of 1957. With the 1964 Civil Rights Act and the 1965 Voting Rights Act, the segregationists would go to their graves knowing the cause they’d given their lives to had been betrayed, Frank Underwood style, by a man they believed to be one of their own. When Caro asked segregationist Georgia Democrat Herman Talmadge how he felt when Johnson, signing the Civil Rights Act, saidwe shall overcome,” Talmadge said “sick.”

Another excerpt

According to Caro, Robert Parker, Johnson’s sometime chauffer, described in his memoir Capitol Hill in Black and White a moment when Johnson asked Parker whether he’d prefer to be referred to by his name rather than “boy,” “******” or “chief.” When Parker said he would, Johnson grew angry and said, “As long as you are black, and you’re gonna be black till the day you die, no one’s gonna call you by your goddamn name. So no matter what you are called, ******, you just let it roll off your back like water, and you’ll make it. Just pretend you’re a goddamn piece of furniture.”​

Then there's this

Lyndon Baines Johnson 1963... "These Negroes, they're getting pretty uppity these days and that's a problem for us since they've got something now they never had before, the political pull to back up their uppityness. Now we've got to do something about this, we've got to give them a little something, just enough to quiet them down, not enough to make a difference... I'll have them nig*ers voting Democratic for the next two hundred years".

I did some googling, and it seems that the only source I could find linked to this was from an unofficial biography. I was wondering if /r/AskHistorians could weigh in on the issue?​
Try and get past the bs/hate gossip and focus on their policies, dingbat dupe of the greedy idiot rich GOP.

Total fricking BULLSHIT.

You think they're all losers like you? Some have worked their way to success...but you can't imagine that.
Yea, name some Republicans who helped their base and how they were helped? Come on now. You can do it.

Hillary was trying to get health care for Americans 30 years ago. Republicans have been trying to block it for twice that long.

Total fricking BULLSHIT.

I'm not sure what the issue is.

Are you suggesting we shouldn't trust wealthy people who advocate for policies that would hurt them financially?

Seems like it would be the opposite, but I wouldn't know, I'm not a complete blubbering idiot like yourself.
Uh, actually, if you listened to her speech, you would know she said that there is nothing wrong with people making money, in fact, that's a good thing. But some people climb the ladder of success and then pull the ladder up behind them. We call those people who pull the ladder up and work to keep everyone else down "Republicans".

Try and get past the bs/hate gossip and focus on their policies, dingbat dupe of the greedy idiot rich GOP.

If only you lousy regressives could get by the bs/hate gossip and take a long look at the dingbat, asshole, GREEDY rich of the REGRESSIVE DIMOCRATS....like those fucking Clintons, Kerrys, and Gores.

Forum List

Back