If you do not like Musk owning Twitter….start your own!

Musk is roundly hated by many of America's propagandists and hawks because he spoke of possibilities of peace in America's war against Russia.

And now it's become quite obvious that he's not alone on being condemned for his antiwar positions. Even Scott Ritter's life is at risk because of his attempts to spread the truth.

This war is America's war and the Ukraine is there to suffer the injuries and deaths.

Musk is only one of a growing number who could threaten another American war in the manner that the Vietnam war was threatened.

How many of the cult have said that over and over?

Well, Twitter is back to free speech. No censoring of the Hunter Biden laptop so Dems could win the election.

The WH told Twitter who to ban. PSAKI SAID IT HERSELF.

Try telling MUSK who to Ban.

Elon has a little of that "monkey with a grenade" syndrome and that's what's got the left paralyzed with fear. He literally doesn't give a fuck what they think.

Imagine being able to discuss Hunter raping and beating 10-year olds in China, on Twit. I may have to get an account. :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

you mean like Parler? i don't even know how to use parler, and i've tried. i know how to use twitter

I just read an article of people being all kinds of bent out of shape because he wants Twitter employees back in the office. This will be interesting to watch go down. I really don't like Twitter.

Musk is roundly hated by many of America's propagandists and hawks because he spoke of possibilities of peace in America's war against Russia.

And now it's become quite obvious that he's not alone on being condemned for his antiwar positions. Even Scott Ritter's life is at risk because of his attempts to spread the truth.

This war is America's war and the Ukraine is there to suffer the injuries and deaths.

Musk is only one of a growing number who could threaten another American war in the manner that the Vietnam war was threatened.

How in the hell is this "Americas war"?

The debate about the why, isn't even important, I'm not going to debate Putins reasons. I will say though that they were HIS decisions, not America or any other nations.

So please explain to us Jedi Knight, how is this Americas War?

I am going to rejoin tomorrow and my first post will be:

THE HUNTER BIDEN LAPTOP IS REAL!
JOE BIDEN IS BEING PAID BY CHINA!
THE “VAX” DOES NOT WORK!
MASKS DO NOT WORK!
JOE BIDEN RAPED TARA READE!
DEMS STOLE THE 2020 ELECTION!

I think that will cover it.

I just read an article of people being all kinds of bent out of shape because he wants Twitter employees back in the office. This will be interesting to watch go down. I really don't like Twitter.
They bragged they only worked 4 hours a week and they are crying he wants them in the office for 40 hours a week.

Fuck these snowflake faggots

How in the hell is this "Americas war"?

The debate about the why, isn't even important, I'm not going to debate Putins reasons. I will say though that they were HIS decisions, not America or any other nations.

So please explain to us Jedi Knight, how is this Americas War?
It's America's proxy war against Russia, and the challenge has been taken up by Russia and the large majority of the Russian people.

Putin only speaks the decisions and the resolve of his country's people.

The proof is in the fact that it's about America's 49th. war of aggression since the end of WW2.

And in fact, It can be easily explained that the majority of those wars has been in the interest of defeating either Russia or China or both.

We can't excuse our own country from being complicit in most of America's wars. Even though we can claim the high road forever on the illegal and criminal war on Iraq.

If you can remain polite and rational you will be heard by me. If you turn to acting childish again, you will be ignored.

How many of the cult have said that over and over?

Well, Twitter is back to free speech. No censoring of the Hunter Biden laptop so Dems could win the election.

The WH told Twitter who to ban. PSAKI SAID IT HERSELF.

Try telling MUSK who to Ban.
I can't wait to join! There was never any point before.

The bottom line is:

The cult loves to censor anyone they disagree with.

Most of the right welcomes opposing opinions and debates.

It’s ok cult,
You still have Chinese spyware tik tok, dying FB, and IG.

Careful on Twitter starting tomorrow….YOU MIGHT READ THE TRUTH AND YOU WILL PROBABLY GET TRIGGERED.

It's America's proxy war against Russia, and the challenge has been taken up by Russia and the large majority of the Russian people.

Putin only speaks the decisions and the resolve of his country's people.

The proof is in the fact that it's about America's 49th. war of aggression since the end of WW2.

And in fact, It can be easily explained that the majority of those wars has been in the interest of defeating either Russia or China or both.

We can't excuse our own country from being complicit in most of America's wars. Even though we can claim the high road forever on the illegal and criminal war on Iraq.

If you can remain polite and rational you will be heard by me. If you turn to acting childish again, you will be ignored.
You can mute me as you please, I expect it from Canadians, especially if you are a cop.

Ultimately though you are way off base. America didn't want this war, if it is a proxy situation it includes many more than just America. They weren't some agent provocateur targeting a poor teen, they didn't encourage Russia to attack.

Last edited:
You can mute me as you please, I expect it from Canadians, especially if you are a cop.

Ultimately though you are way off base. America didn't want this war, if it is a proxy situation it includes many more than just America wasn't some agent provocateur targeting a poor teen, they didn't encourage Russia to attack.
If that poster wanted to iggy me, I would encourage it.

Forum List

Back