If you do not like Musk owning Twitter….start your own!

Ultimately though you are way off base. America didn't want this war,
America wanted their wars since the end of WW2 and actively chose to have them. But of course they did it under some pretense of fighting to free some people's. America then went on to save the victim country's people by bombing them back to the stone age.

Yes, I'm finished with you and your ridiculous paranoia for authority.

They bragged they only worked 4 hours a week and they are crying he wants them in the office for 40 hours a week.

Fuck these snowflake faggots

This vid tells you about a typical day working at Twitter.
I got a feeling it's going to change drastically in the near future.

Maybe someone from the cult can start WOKEBOOK.

All the posters can try to out victim each other and talk anout how they chopped the nuts off their 2 year old because he pointed at a Barbie commercial.

Last edited:
Done, and he's already sawing the heads off the snake.

"Tesla CEO Elon Musk is now in charge of Twitter, CNBC has learned.

Twitter CEO Parag Agrawal and finance chief Ned Segal have left the company’s San Francisco headquarters and will not be returning, sources said. Vijaya Gadde, the head of legal policy, trust, and safety was also fired, the Washington Post reported."

Elon has a little of that "monkey with a grenade" syndrome and that's what's got the left paralyzed with fear. He literally doesn't give a fuck what they think.

Imagine being able to discuss Hunter raping and beating 10-year olds in China, on Twit. I may have to get an account. :laughing0301: :laughing0301:
Activating mine or creating new tomorrow

Done, and he's already sawing the heads off the snake.

"Tesla CEO Elon Musk is now in charge of Twitter, CNBC has learned.

Twitter CEO Parag Agrawal and finance chief Ned Segal have left the company’s San Francisco headquarters and will not be returning, sources said. Vijaya Gadde, the head of legal policy, trust, and safety was also fired, the Washington Post reported."

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Forum List

Back