If you had lunch with Trump what would you talk about?

ThankU4votingTrump

Jan 23, 2017
Walworth, WI
Trump-Cinco-de-Mayo.jpg

First I´d ask him what it feels like to be the most loved man in America. We would also talk about why liberal men are all feminized.

Trump-Cinco-de-Mayo.jpg

First I´d ask him what it feels like to be the most loved man in America. We would also talk about why liberal men are all feminized.

Great topics.
I'd also like to ask him, how it feels to tell the truth and crush the media and watch them try everything to defeat him, but they cant.....does he see the hopelessness in their eyes?

• Banned
Trump-Cinco-de-Mayo.jpg

Great topics.
I'd also like to ask him, how it feels to tell the truth and crush the media and watch them try everything to defeat him, but they cant.....does he see the hopelessness in their eyes?
Great reply, thank you!

I'd ask him why he's blaming Democrats for voting improprieties when his own daughter is registered to vote in two states.

Isn't it the responsibility of the State with the older registration to check its voter rolls?

I'd ask him why he's blaming Democrats for voting improprieties when his own daughter is registered to vote in two states.

Isn't it the responsibility of the State with the older registration to check its voter rolls?

A state is supposed to check 49 other states?

To register to vote in New York State you must

• be a U.S. Citizen
  • be 18 years old by the end of this year
  • live at your present address at least 30 days before an election
  • not be in prison or on parole for a felony conviction
  • not be adjudged mentally incompetent by a court
  • not claim the right to vote elsewhere
read the last one carefully.

Forum List

Back